ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
After puberty
Growth Factor Plus approved
GFP Unboxing refined

Durnig puberty
Peak Height Pills approved

So what y'all think legit or no because I've been reading multiple threads and all were about taking supplements each separately or inject hgh or mk 6 something and tbh all of this is so complicated and expensive and some maybe don't like the idea of injecting or doing any of this without medical supervision like me so is this shit legit or the typical scam and tbh even the ratings on the site are 5 stars on both so it seems like a scam read and tell me your opinion i mean if there's an effective all in one id buy it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6892, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
scam or not its less effective for sure

even hgh doesnt work most of the time

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
scam or not its less effective for sure

even hgh doesnt work most of the time
And i read in some thread here that one of the side effects of injecting hgh is a bigger nose jfl that would be the last thing i need right rather stay at this height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11748
It is good to try to reach your max height potential but the 95% of it is genetic.

So after puberty you can just stretch your spine, but it won't as effective.

We can just wait for some miracle of science (beside LL which is risky, long, painful, expensive, and most of times weird looking), that can improve height, instead of focusing on transgender.. im not that kind of guy, but it bothers me that there are any kind of surgery for people that wanna change their lofe, but less for standard men who wanna look better like taller or with longer penis

GH cannot be digested properly, it needs to be injected. The only non injectable GH secretagogue is MK677, which will be cope

its over for this website