hgh post

Mike141

Mike141

17yr old heightmaxxer
been taking 3.0 UI everyday for like a month, i don’t know why but my skins feels better af and I feel taller and more confident. always when i go to a public place and height mog someone i feel like the best🤣.
Bro my dick grew like crazy ngl, and sometimes i feel a bit of pain, like 0.5/10 in my bones which means i’m growing.
I already got a 8.5/10 bitch on my dick but my mission isn’t done I got to mog everyone and bring pride to this forum!
I’m also bonesmashing so i can get a more defined face:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14693 and YouLiveForYourself
16 and 5’9.5 too

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
any feedback @YouLiveForYourself

That's great bro. I'm proud of you.

People do indeed get pains from rapid growth and so if you're getting that, it is a very good sign. It means that your plates are still open and your body is able to undergo rapid growth. (edit: and is undergoing rapid growth)

How much has your dick grown by? Any height changes?

I'm going to watch this thread and I want you to keep me updated. It seems that you are a very good responder and so I will watch your career with great interest.

Also, skin becoming more youthful is a benefit of HGH.

I think that the confidence may be attributed to HGH's effect on testosterone. It increases and enhances its effect.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
That's great bro. I'm proud of you.

People do indeed get pains from rapid growth and so if you're getting that, it is a very good sign. It means that your plates are still open and your body is able to undergo rapid growth. (edit: and is undergoing rapid growth)

I'm going to watch this thread and I want you to keep me updated. It seems that you are a very good responder and so I will watch your career with great interest.

View attachment 1644835
sure i’ll keep u updated. last time i checked my growth plates were open like hell and I could grow a lot more. before hopping on hgh i only used arimidex for like 3 months and grew a bit on that.
Answering your question i have like 800-900 test naturally, and in my current protocol is using pharma hgh and 1 arimidex pill(don’t know how much that is tbh)

• Woah
i don’t rlly measure my dick but like just looking at it I can see changes. I grew like a small amount tbh, but ppl noticed. i’m also hittin the gym

• +1
sure i’ll keep u updated. last time i checked my growth plates were open like hell and I could grow a lot more. before hopping on hgh i only used arimidex for like 3 months and grew a bit on that.
Answering your question i have like 800-900 test naturally, and in my current protocol is using pharma hgh and 1 arimidex pill(don’t know how much that is tbh)
how often do you take arimidex? i remember if i'd take half a pill e3.5d my joints would hurt like crazy

Is that from bloodwork or did you eyeball it? 800-900ng/dl as a 16 year old in today's age is very impressive. It makes sense that your plates are open as you sound low E.

how often do you take arimidex? i remember if i'd take half a pill e3.5d my joints would hurt like crazy
Symptom of too low estrogen levels. You're crashing it too hard. Take a quarter of a pill next time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Is that from bloodwork or did you eyeball it? 800-900ng/dl as a 16 year old in today's age is very impressive. It makes sense that your plates are open as you sound low E.

Symptom of too low estrogen levels. You're crashing it too hard. Take a quarter of a pill next time.
that was way back when, i've figured it out since then

• +1
ye i was a bit impressed too. I’m gonna check again the date but i think it was about 1 month before my first injection i also want to check the exact T levels.
I think i’m low E but i’m not too sure tho, from like what i see i am as i have no gyno and other symptoms

• +1
does HGH have any benefit aside from height? if not then there's no reason for me to jump on it cuz I'm 6'2. But I'm just wondering what effects it would have on a 15 year old

does HGH have any benefit aside from height? if not then there's no reason for me to jump on it cuz I'm 6'2. But I'm just wondering what effects it would have on a 15 year old
bro if ur 6’2 i don’t think there’s any reasons for u to jump on it. but it has benefits like growing facial bones, better skin and more

• +1
bro if ur 6’2 i don’t think there’s any reasons for u to jump on it. but it has benefits like growing facial bones, better skin and more
the facial bones and skin is very tempting ngl. How would you even go about getting HGH?

you are Brazilian?

this thread is Lifefuel, making me very happy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: youngmax
the facial bones and skin is very tempting ngl. How would you even go about getting HGH?
it is very tempting tbh but ur 6’2 so u good and i got it from prescription from a black pilled doc

it is very tempting tbh but ur 6’2 so u good and i got it from prescription from a black pilled doc
oh fuck that prescription. imma just pray to puberty and beard gods to ascend my jaw area. Did you notice much of a difference in terms of looks between now and when u were 15?

It can grow nose cartilage too iirc? I already have a big nose so I really don't want it to become any bigger.

• +1
what is hgh? can i buy it at wal mart?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It can grow nose cartilage too iirc? I already have a big nose so I really don't want it to become any bigger.
damn that’s tuff. i got a small nose so i don’t rlly care if it gets any bigger.
i’ve heard it can grow the nose but i’m not 100% sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
what is hgh? can i buy it at wal mart?
ye. buy it there it is the best source ever. Buy it from tyrone that’s works there he’s my g

you bonesmash and use amridex? you are going to damage your bones

• +1
ye. buy it there it is the best source ever. Buy it from tyrone that’s works there he’s my g
come on my nigga im not kiddin man
i need that shit but i really dont know what that is.. i wanna good skin too man cuz we was kangz an shit?

You don't heightmog shit lol

Still mirin your looksmax detication, you will grow more 100%
bro i heightmog some men tbh. not all but for a 16 i’m considered average-tall. I think i’ll grow more, now on hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
come on my nigga im not kiddin man
i need that shit but i really dont know what that is.. i wanna good skin too man cuz we was kangz an shit?
what’s ur iq bro? anyone here knows what hgh is, you can always use google too

amridex degrades your bones, estrogen is responsible for bone integrity
but i’m still on hgh, arimidex has minimal effect on bone compared to hgh. and estrogen blockers are great

ye i was a bit impressed too. I’m gonna check again the date but i think it was about 1 month before my first injection i also want to check the exact T levels.
I think i’m low E but i’m not too sure tho, from like what i see i am as i have no gyno and other symptoms
Yeah you're likely high T low E. Mirin'.

oh fuck that prescription. imma just pray to puberty and beard gods to ascend my jaw area. Did you notice much of a difference in terms of looks between now and when u were 15?
mk-677
It can. Don't think its significant though. It seems like adults who take it get worse nose growth than teens.

mk-677

It can. Don't think its significant though. It seems like adults who take it get worse nose growth than teens.
someone said something about my dosage being 3.0 ui do u think that it is too little?

• +1
yessir. I was ugly at 15, i’m a bit better now. I have better eye area better jawline etc

someone said something about my dosage being 3.0 ui do u think that it is too little?
People tend to take 7-10IU. You could consider upping the dosage but as far as I know that can increase blood sugar levels which isn't good.

Wait 6-9 months and if you haven't grown by then it might be beneficial to up the dosage to 7-10IU.

Not medical advice just satire.

I've also just remembered something. Our bodies produce approximately 2.1-2.5IU of HGH naturally. You are taking a little over the same amount, therefore you have 2x as much HGH in your blood than you would naturally. Use this information however you want.

I've also just remembered something. Our bodies produce approximately 2.1-2.5IU of HGH naturally. You are taking a little over the same amount, therefore you have 2x as much HGH in your blood than you would naturally. Use this information however you want.
so i’m basically on the right track on 3.0 IU?

so i’m basically on the right track on 3.0 IU?
Should be beneficial but the optimal dose is likely to be 7-10IU.

If you do not want to take this dosage due to price and/or availability that's perfectly fine, you can stick to 3IU.

lmao i take half a pill daily with and im not even running test, youre body is probably just not used to it, work up your dosage and do not continue doing .5 twice a week, you need to be dosing twice a day. I do .25 twice a day. I had 589 total T before arimidex and now 860, gains have been coming along too.

Last edited:
  • +1
how often are you doing your arimdex pills? 1 per day?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
how often are you doing your arimdex pills? 1 per day?
yessir 1 per day. i did that for 3 months and had no sides at all, and now i’m taking 1 pill plus the hgh injections

bro i don’t feel like crazy pain a feel a lil discomfort for sure but the pain I feel is little to no at all

yessir. I was ugly at 15, i’m a bit better now. I have better eye area better jawline etc
lifefuel, all I need is a better jaw and I'll ascend. My eye area already mogs