Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
lnk me some good hgh sources my old soucre appears to be bunk

i was planning on iron lion labs

Catcafe.is

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Qingado Sigma chemical

Why are people still recommending Qingdao when we know its fake? Jfc you're all so out of the loop you should get btfo'd from this forum for recommending people inject Chinese rat piss in 2023. Anyways, for the shortcels who wander into this thread one day:

You're all very welcome.

Can you PM me, im lowkey giving up in the natty gymceling approach, so close to doing steriods but i barely know how they work
I hope you were gullible enough to actually order from that spreadsheet jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, kingpiin and Sick
Why are people still recommending Qingdao when we know its fake? Jfc you're all so out of the loop you should get btfo'd from this forum for recommending people inject Chinese rat piss in 2023. Anyways, for the shortcels who wander into this thread one day:

You're all very welcome.

You've ordered osgear? I've heard some pretty up and down reviews. Not saying it's bunk, just curious.

NapsGear is solid, same thing with domestic supply (from what I've heard)

And I'm pretty sure at this point that Qingdao isn't even fake, but you should be grateful if you receive it. Like that long thread on MesoRx is very up and down in terms of reviews, but alot of people lie on Qingdao's legitimacy because the guy who runs the account is really disrespectful for no reason.

You're all very welcome.

Napsgear is also bunk you twat

You've ordered osgear? I've heard some pretty up and down reviews. Not saying it's bunk, just curious.

NapsGear is solid, same thing with domestic supply (from what I've heard)

And I'm pretty sure at this point that Qingdao isn't even fake, but you should be grateful if you receive it. Like that long thread on MesoRx is very up and down in terms of reviews, but alot of people lie on Qingdao's legitimacy because the guy who runs the account is really disrespectful for no reason.
Qing is legit as I know someone who bought from there personally. Napsgear is bunk.

You're all very welcome.

i like the sources but why would u buy from rx instead of the other two sources ? ? ?

You're all very welcome.

do you have any proof Qingdao is fake besides the bad reviews from retarded boomers on meso that got their package seized by customs and flipped out because they weren't compensated (even though Tracy told them that they wouldn't be) or said "I can't feel it bro"

oh wait you don't and you're recommending secondhand pharma cope

do you have any proof Qingdao is fake besides the bad reviews from retarded boomers on meso that got their package seized by customs and flipped out because they weren't compensated (even though Tracy told them that they wouldn't be) or said "I can't feel it bro"

oh wait you don't and you're recommending secondhand pharma cope
If you think you can get 100 IU of authentic HGH for $70 from an aliexpress seller then you're not worth arguing with.

But for the sake of the other people who might actually listen to you: Read my post history. I test all of my stuff before using it, and I highly recommend others do the same instead of injecting mystery drugs from third world countries into their body. If you did 10 seconds of research on bodybuilding forums you would see others saying the exact same thing about Qingdao and its splinters/rebrands.

Qingdao is fake. Use trusted vendors only and preferably domestic so you don't run into issues like package seizure at customs.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, kingpiin and scrunchables
i like the sources but why would u buy from rx instead of the other two sources ? ? ?
Cheaper, former trustworthy Telegram seller, and its the only place I could find that sells Andractim DHT.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and scrunchables
Cheaper, former trustworthy Telegram seller, and its the only place I could find that sells Andractim DHT.
alr, i did some clicking around and I just couldnt find any reviews on rxloft on reddit or just overall if u could link any that would help alot. I want to trust this source its just I need just a little bit more of evidence to push me to buy from them. also some of the companies that sell the hgh like qomatropin are on other steroid websites that u have acually push aganist. Also there is hgh on der for 36iu for like 260 when there is hgh on der for 100 iu for around the same price

alr, i did some clicking around and I just couldnt find any reviews on rxloft on reddit or just overall if u could link any that would help alot. I want to trust this source its just I need just a little bit more of evidence to push me to buy from them. also some of the companies that sell the hgh like qomatropin are on other steroid websites that u have acually push aganist. Also there is hgh on der for 36iu for like 260 when there is hgh on der for 100 iu for around the same price
Different brands cost different amounts. It's the same on naps and other roid sites. Typically, underground labs are a lot cheaper than prescription pharma HGH. I only recommend sites that I have bought and who have at least passed hCG testing. Everything else I forward to Janoshik labs for fool proof testing for purity and just to check if its actually legit or not.

I already don't advise people even consider HGH if they're older because its not going to give them the heigth gains they so desperately want, but if you do think you can grow do yourself a favor and get some aromasin too and consider have your plates checked. You can DM if you need help, but ultimately its up to you what you want to do and if you're willing to chance your money/health for gains.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Different brands cost different amounts. It's the same on naps and other roid sites. Typically, underground labs are a lot cheaper than prescription pharma HGH. I only recommend sites that I have bought and who have at least passed hCG testing. Everything else I forward to Janoshik labs for fool proof testing for purity and just to check if its actually legit or not.

I already don't advise people even consider HGH if they're older because its not going to give them the heigth gains they so desperately want, but if you do think you can grow do yourself a favor and get some aromasin too and consider have your plates checked. You can DM if you need help, but ultimately its up to you what you want to do and if you're willing to chance your money/health for gains.
alr thx im just buy da hgh den i saw ur post the hcg thing and if i want i can buy preg test or an actual hgh test aswell.

alr thx im just buy da hgh den i saw ur post the hcg thing and if i want i can buy preg test or an actual hgh test aswell.
Let us know how it goes. I just saw your thread on all the other sources you tried and I wish you had seen my reviews on bunk sources like Steroidify before buying with them lol. Probably would have saved you a lot of money and time.

I keep delaying making an actual proper sourcing post, but its mostly because I'm still waiting to hear back on lab results from Janoshik for some of the other stuff I bought. RxLoft is legit though and so are the other sources I linked.

Let us know how it goes. I just saw your thread on all the other sources you tried and I wish you had seen my reviews on bunk sources like Steroidify before buying with them lol. Probably would have saved you a lot of money and time.

I keep delaying making an actual proper sourcing post, but its mostly because I'm still waiting to hear back on lab results from Janoshik for some of the other stuff I bought. RxLoft is legit though and so are the other sources I linked.
yo, genuine question. is a wrist bone age of 16.10-16.11 possible to get 2 inches with?

Attachments

• 78D7D1F7-34FB-484C-AE1D-10FEBF531DDC.jpeg
    78D7D1F7-34FB-484C-AE1D-10FEBF531DDC.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 0
yo, genuine question. is a wrist bone age of 16.10-16.11 possible to get 2 inches with?
Honestly, pretty unlikely given that you are probably older than 16 and trying to cope with bone age. At best, you could get an inch with good lifestyle, HGH, and AI if you're still a teen. I wouldn't hope for much better if you're older.

tldr; possible but unlikely. Depends on your circumstance and how quickly you can get HGH.

I’m pretty sure wrist isn’t too involved in the whole picture of height. You could prob get sun spine gains

I’m pretty sure wrist isn’t too involved in the whole picture of height. You could prob get sun spine gains
it’s for my homie

Honestly, pretty unlikely given that you are probably older than 16 and trying to cope with bone age. At best, you could get an inch with good lifestyle, HGH, and AI if you're still a teen. I wouldn't hope for much better if you're older.

tldr; possible but unlikely. Depends on your circumstance and how quickly you can get HGH.
wouldn’t bone age hold more weight than chronological age? his knee plates are 16.0 and he’s 17.0

Can you PM me, im lowkey giving up in the natty gymceling approach, so close to doing steriods but i barely know how they work
If you still natty in 2024 you lost in life

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

bone age matters more than chronological age im pretty sure. this doesn’t really make much sense tbh. i think your info is pretty wrong regarding how this works. it’s for my homie tho, his wrist is 16.10 and his knees are 16.0 and he’s 17

bone age matters more than chronological age im pretty sure. this doesn’t really make much sense tbh. i think your info is pretty wrong regarding how this works. it’s for my homie tho, his wrist is 16.10 and his knees are 16.0 and he’s 17
People throw around 'bone age' but don't really understand what it means, or how doctors measure bone age. If you're an 18 year old man, but your bones have the 'bone age' of a 15 year old, then all that means is that compared to the general population their plates measure up to the average 15 year old. In reality, their bones are still 18 years old and they're at the end of their natural growth for most men. You have to understand too that people have different genetics that dictate the rate of growth and there is a lot of variability - so much so that it isn't a well researched topic because its so hard to get a meaningful data from person to person.

Basically, everyone has different growth patterns and most of it can be chalked up to genetics. It might also mean you're nutritionally deficient if your 'bone age' is years a part from your actual age. What matters more than some arbitrary measurement is this: are your plates open or are they closed? If the latter, then injecting HGH or any other hormone isn't really going to do anything for your height. But if they're open then it's possible even if you're past major growth spurts, but don't expect several inches. The most your friend can do is take an AI alongside HGH if they want to guinea pig themselves for an inch or so.

People throw around 'bone age' but don't really understand what it means, or how doctors measure bone age. If you're an 18 year old man, but your bones have the 'bone age' of a 15 year old, then all that means is that compared to the general population their plates measure up to the average 15 year old. In reality, their bones are still 18 years old and they're at the end of their natural growth for most men. You have to understand too that people have different genetics that dictate the rate of growth and there is a lot of variability - so much so that it isn't a well researched topic because its so hard to get a meaningful data from person to person.

Basically, everyone has different growth patterns and most of it can be chalked up to genetics. It might also mean you're nutritionally deficient if your 'bone age' is years a part from your actual age. What matters more than some arbitrary measurement is this: are your plates open or are they closed? If the latter, then injecting HGH or any other hormone isn't really going to do anything for your height. But if they're open then it's possible even if you're past major growth spurts, but don't expect several inches. The most your friend can do is take an AI alongside HGH if they want to guinea pig themselves for an inch or so.
is cat cafe legit

is cat cafe legit
i heard from quite a bit of looksmaxers it is and on reddit and stuff but Idk i havent bought. The reason being it has a like a 350 minuium order. which is just retarded

is cat cafe legit
They deliver but I haven't tested their stuff yet because of the order limit, but it looks like its all homemade underground lab stuff anyways so I'm not all that interested tbh.

i heard from quite a bit of looksmaxers it is and on reddit and stuff but Idk i havent bought. The reason being it has a like a 350 minuium order. which is just retarded
My thoughts exactly. Brain dead supplier that people keep recommending, but they've gone from $100 order limit to $350 in the span of a few months.

They deliver but I haven't tested their stuff yet because of the order limit, but it looks like its all homemade underground lab stuff anyways so I'm not all that interested tbh.

My thoughts exactly. Brain dead supplier that people keep recommending, but they've gone from $100 order limit to $350 in the span of a few months.
I looked at the sources you said and none of them are affordable tbh of course pharma hgh is legit but it’s no different than the generic gh as long as your buying generic. They will still get your igf-1 to good levels

I looked at the sources you said and none of them are affordable tbh of course pharma hgh is legit but it’s no different than the generic gh as long as your buying generic. They will still get your igf-1 to good levels
You're not going to get real HGH for less than $200 - $500 per week. If you go on GoodRX right now and see the prices to get prescribed HGH you'll lose your mind.

I'm guessing by 'generic' you mean Chinese homemade ugl stuff like Qingdao. It's not HGH and you're being misled. I could repeat myself over and over and write paragraphs explaining why its not HGH, but honestly just use some logic. Do you really think you can get a months supply of HGH, or even 100iu for $100? A dollar per iu, seriously? That's just not happening, sorry. What you're injecting is probably some other peptide, hCG, or a mystery compounded chem. Look at @MUSTYCOPER who has bought from almost a dozen sources and noticed basically no sides or extremely mild ones and (unsurprisingly) has had no results.

Save your money, and if you can't afford real stuff put it towards something else. You're better off that way.

Just ordered a bunch more stuff. I will probably be posting some kind of review/testing thread soon-ish when I have time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

i’m not so sure if this is true, i spoke to an endoctronlogist about it, if your an 18 year old with a 15 year old bone age you most likely are a very late bloomer. That’s just not how it works, each bone has its own scale, used to determine growth and its almost 99% accurate every time with things like BoneXpert… You are at the end of your natural growth once ur bone age is about 16 in the wrist but it doesn’t mean closed plates. 18 means closed in every single way. It’s not compared to the general population, there’s specific markers they look for in each long bone to determine bone age and predicted height based off of it. If you have a 15 year old bone age at 18 you literally have to grow. that’s just not how that works, there’s literally been cases of that before, that’s what a late bloomer is anyways. what are u talking about man.

You're not going to get real HGH for less than $200 - $500 per week. If you go on GoodRX right now and see the prices to get prescribed HGH you'll lose your mind.

I'm guessing by 'generic' you mean Chinese homemade ugl stuff like Qingdao. It's not HGH and you're being misled. I could repeat myself over and over and write paragraphs explaining why its not HGH, but honestly just use some logic. Do you really think you can get a months supply of HGH, or even 100iu for $100? A dollar per iu, seriously? That's just not happening, sorry. What you're injecting is probably some other peptide, hCG, or a mystery compounded chem. Look at @MUSTYCOPER who has bought from almost a dozen sources and noticed basically no sides or extremely mild ones and (unsurprisingly) has had no results.

Save your money, and if you can't afford real stuff put it towards something else. You're better off that way.
Your so incredibly wrong it’s amazing bro. Quindago is legit anyways, just not high quality, i have blood tests on so many things lmao. Also, Read musty copers recent post, his e2 is like 8 now, he’s just a high estrogenic fuck and aromasin doesn’t lower e2 beyond 38%. HCG is easy to test for because it shows up on a preg test anyways. and just so you know, HGH was actually first synthesized in china, and their whole population literally injects the shit quindago sells. It’s cheaper because your buying directly from the people who synthesize it lmao. You clearly have 0 clue what your talking about, i have bloods on so many generics and pharma, majority of it is similar with a little less quality in some generics. keep your mouth shut yo, in reality you don’t rly know much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 29747
Your so incredibly wrong it’s amazing bro. Quindago is legit anyways, just not high quality, i have blood tests on so many things lmao. Also, Read musty copers recent post, his e2 is like 8 now, he’s just a high estrogenic fuck and aromasin doesn’t lower e2 beyond 38%. HCG is easy to test for because it shows up on a preg test anyways. and just so you know, HGH was actually first synthesized in china, and their whole population literally injects the shit quindago sells. It’s cheaper because your buying directly from the people who synthesize it lmao. You clearly have 0 clue what your talking about, i have bloods on so many generics and pharma, majority of it is similar with a little less quality in some generics. keep your mouth shut yo, in reality you don’t rly know much.
could you link ur bloods or sum. I would like to see the evidence or atleast anything to back this up. you have claimed to have alot of sources which I believe but im finding it hard to even find one actual source with backing. SO......

could you link ur bloods or sum. I would like to see the evidence or atleast anything to back this up. you have claimed to have alot of sources which I believe but im finding it hard to even find one actual source with backing. SO......
Well, there are alot of test out there but here's a few that I could find relatively quickly. It's up to you to make your choice though.

Well, this isn't true. Or at least from what I understand from what you said (could've misinterpreted). While obviously, your chronological age in most cases will be similar to your bone age, it doesn't mean that they are the same. If you are 18, and have the bone age of 15, you have the bone age of a 15-year-old, which is all that matters. It doesn't matter if your bones are technically 18 years old since you've been alive for 18 years, your bone age is that of a 15-year-old male. This means that for most men, you are not at the end of your natural growth, as from bone age 15, the majority of men experience at least 1 inch of growth, many experience even more while some may experience less (but this depends on how fast they progress out of bone age 15 into the older bone ages).

There isn't really much need for data on this since one person's data wouldn't help an individual trying to grow taller as there is genetic differences unless the data is based on a group of people that have similar attributes as that individual (same ethnic group, similar age, same nutrition profile, etc.

Well, I am interested to see your thoughts and breakdown on why UGL stuff like QSC is not HGH. The topic seems very divided on MesoRx and different forums. As despite the fact that QSC provides what I assume are legitimate Janoshik reviews and has even had a meeting with Janoshik, the same company that you even are sending the HGH you bought to for testing, many people believe it's bunk.

Personally, I've never purchased from QSC as I already have domestic sources that work well for my specific situation but I don't think they are selling bunk HGH despite the pretty unbelievable pricing. However, if you have evidence that they are clearly selling bunk HGH and that those Janoshik test are faulty, I'd love to know why.

BTW, I AM NOT ENDORSING QSC, I still have concerns about their ability to ship products into countries and that customs are often an issue that they struggle with. Also, their spokesperson can often come off as disrespectful and rude to people on MesoRx.

QSC Janoshik Reviews for their HGH: