HGH thread

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
MOD-GRF & GHRP-6 seems to be the most legit thing to get.

As you guys know facial bones dont have growth plates
Bones in general are being rebuilt all the time.

A combination of optimal hormones like described here, high HGH secretions(similar to pubertal ones if possible) and the application of Wolff's law(chewing, bonesmash) could potentially grow your facial bones, hands and feet.

I have the following questions tho:
-Does a modest dose of HGH peptides compare to pubertal secretion of HGH?
-Does HGH grow your maxilla downwards?

This is speculation/mental masturrbation btw
this paper could give some insight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Framletgod
no hgh is way stronger

idk what you mean by downwards but it gives you that comical lower third

no hgh is way stronger

idk what you mean by downwards but it gives you that comical lower third
by downwards i mean longer anterior part of the maxilla

from the link i posted:
5.4. Premaxilla

The anterior outline of the bony maxillary arch in the infant has a vertically convex topography. This is in contrast to the characteristic concavity this region develops in the adulthood. The alveolar bone in this area of the adult face is noticeably protrusive. Anterior contour of premaxilla is flat in infants; the differential remodeling process draws out this contour [6].

5.3. Maxilla and Mandible

Björk and Palling [8] found that during the earlier teenage years, growth of the mandible exceeds that of the maxilla resulting in straightening of the profile and retroclination of the lower incisors which may be one of the reasons for the increase in lower arch crowding at that time.

Longitudinal studies on postpubertal growth are limited. Slightly smaller jaw length increases were noted by Sarnas and Solow [9] between 21 and 26 years, Bishara et al. [10] between 25 and 46 years, and by Bondevik [11] between 22 and 33 years. Lewis et al. [12] also showed that growth in the mandible and cranial base continues into the third decade. However, Björk [13] determined the mandibular growth rate in 45 Danish males to be 3 mm between the ages of 16 and 17 years and decreased to no growth between 21 and 22 years.

Postpubertal craniofacial skeletal and dental changes were examined from lateral cephalograms of Class I males taken when subjects were 16, 18, and 20 years of age by Love et al. [14]. Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growths were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth. Mandibular growth was found to involve an upward and forward rotation, a result of posterior vertical growth exceeding anterior vertical growth. Lower incisors were found to tip lingually with increasing age.

Foley and Mamandras [15] determined the magnitude and the direction of postpubertal mandibular and maxillary facial growth in females. The sample consisted of 37 untreated subjects who had Class I skeletal and dental characteristics and whose lateral cephalograms were taken at 14, 16, and 20 years of age. Mandibular growth was determined to be significant for the age periods of 14 to 16 years and 16 to 20 years. Overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of the overall maxillary growth. The mandibular growth rate was found to be twice as large for age period 14 to 16 years as for age period 16 to 20 years. The increase in posterior vertical face height was slightly more than the increase in anterior vertical face height.

The mandibular plane angle decreased 1.1° during the age period of 14 to 20 years, suggesting a tendency for a closing rotation of the mandible. Mandibular incisors appeared to tip labially with advancing age. Although variable, the potential for significant maxillary and mandibular facial growth in females during late adolescence has been demonstrated.

6.2. Nasal Growth and Its Contribution to Profile

In a longitudinal study, Behrents [1] concluded that the upper dorsum rotates upwards and forwards (counterclockwise) approximately 10° between 6 and 14 years of age. The lower dorsum shows both downward and backward (clockwise) and upward and forward (counterclockwise) rotation. This clearly indicated that changes in the nasal dorsum are most closely related to angulation changes of the lower dorsum, particularly during adolescence. The lower dorsum rotates downwards and backwards in persons who show greater vertical and less horizontal growth changes. Rotational changes of the lower dorsum are most closely related with vertical changes at pronasale [20].

Chaconas [21] showed that Class I subjects have more forward growth of the nasal tip than Class II subjects; Class II subjects tend to have a pronounced elevation of the dorsum and Class III subjects tend to have a concave dorsum.

Subtelny [22] first documented the downward and forward growth of the nose with maturity. The vertical dimension of the nose experiences more growth than the anteroposterior projection in both males and females. There was a spurt seen in male’s nasal growth from 10 to 16 years with a peak around 13-14 years. Class II patients exhibited a more pronounced elevation of the bridge of the nose than Class I. Class I cases tended to have straighter noses. Females did not show such a spurt in growth like males but had a more steady increase in nose growth. This is of importance because an orthodontist treating a Class II girl aged 12 yrs could expect only minimal increases in nasal projection over the next few years. However, in a male of a similar age any treatment that causes upper lip retraction in combination with several mm of nose growth might produce a less than optimal final relationship between the lips and nose. When the nose is included in the profile appraisal, the soft tissue profile is seen to be increasing in convexity with progressive growth. This happens because the nose grows in a forward direction to a proportionately greater degree than the other soft tissues of the facial profile.

Wisth [23] stated that as the inclination of the nose remains constant, the profile changes must be due to increments in nose length. This growth is almost linear about 1 millimetre each year. The growth in depth is only half this amount and as it does not change the inclination of the nose, it only seems to compensate the anterior movement caused by the downward growth along the original growth axis, determined by the inclination. This growth will change the position of the tip of the nose in relation to the chin and thus change the profile convexity.

In the later stages of development, the nose usually becomes more inclined in a forward direction and the tip of the nose becomes more acute. Vertical dimension of the nose increases until 18 years of age. The upper nose height is found to increase 3 times more than the lower nose height, thereby maintaining a ratio of upper nose height to lower nose height of 3 : 1.

The skeletal facial convexity decreases in both sexes, while the soft tissue facial convexity, excluding the nose, is almost unchanged. The total facial convexity, including the nose, increases during the whole period. The result is that even if the skeletal angle indicates a straightening of the face, and the soft tissue angle shows no alterations, the profile, including the nose, shows a definite increase of the convexity. Thus, it seems that the growth of the nose is responsible for most of the profile changes [23].

On the other hand, in an individual with inherently small nose, it may be desirable to institute procedures which will cause the lips to retract. Retraction of the lips and continued facial growth may dramatically improve facial appearance.

to sum up what HGH does to men with good hormonal profiles in terms of bone growth:
It increases posterior facial height(ramus) and anterior facial height(chin bone mass)
It doesn't seem to lengthen the upper jaw, in fact it does the opposite. As the lower jaw grows at a faster rate than the maxilla, it forces the maxilla to grow forwards and upwards, which also creates concavity in the nose.
Increases overall bone density and thickness.
Unfortunately not much info on browridge from this link, but it shown to slightly grow with age even after 18(due to HGH + test).

ronnie colemans face changed from HGH abuse like I described

by downwards i mean longer anterior part of the maxilla

from the link i posted:

to sum up what HGH does to men with good hormonal profiles in terms of bone growth:
It increases posterior facial height(ramus) and anterior facial height(chin bone mass)
It doesn't seem to lengthen the upper jaw, in fact it does the opposite. As the lower jaw grows at a faster rate than the maxilla, it forces the maxilla to grow forwards and upwards, which also creates concavity in the nose.
Increases overall bone density and thickness.
Unfortunately not much info on browridge from this link, but it shown to slightly grow with age even after 18(due to HGH + test).
View attachment 92562
ronnie colemans face changed from HGH abuse like I described

that phil heath but ok

also you couldve showed better examples lol
BBC1D740 9E14 44FF 8C28 2CD0D0F5037F
4E21C9F7 1672 4CCF 88B1 EAD6A0815F3D

Last edited:
Alcohol, in any appreciable quantity, blunts the HGH-releasing effect of amino acids and also suppresses natural HGH release.

:banderas: @ drinkers collectively cucking each other

that phil heath but ok

also you couldve showed better examples lol
View attachment 92574View attachment 92575
legit tbh

for real bone changes we need to get the HGH levels of a 15 year old boy + high testosterone to estrogen ratio and high androgen receptor sensitivity+ above average insulin sensitivity....

the question is how much these peptides raise the HGH levels.
10%, 20%, 50%?
do you have any idea?

Both GH and GHRP-6 significantly increased IGF-I mRNA levels in the hypothalamus, hippocampus, and cerebellum (Fig. 1). IGF-I mRNA concentrations in the hypothalamus increased to 300% of control levels in GH and 400% in GHRP-6-treated rats. In the hippocampus, IGF-I mRNA concentrations increased to approximately 200% of control levels in both treatment groups. In the cerebellum, the concentrations were 150% and 175% of control values in GH and GHRP-6 treated rats, respectively. No changes were observed in the cerebral cortex with either treatment.

legit tbh

for real bone changes we need to get the HGH levels of a 15 year old boy + high testosterone to estrogen ratio and high androgen receptor sensitivity+ above average insulin sensitivity....

the question is how much these peptides raise the HGH levels.
10%, 20%, 50%?
do you have any idea?

honestly i wish i had the anwser

i myself research growth hormone methods tho but for a diff reasons

only thing ik about peptides is that hexarelin is the best one when it comes to of growth hormone release

also i read somewhere that mk677 is 100 times weaker than actual gh

what do you think on overdosing supplements that are specialized towards *bone* ( like k2,b3,calcium,magnesium etc )

would it further increase this *face growth* idea?

Last edited:

only thing ik about peptides is that hexarelin is the best one when it comes to of growth hormone release

what do you think on overdosing supplements that are specialized towards *bone* ( like k2,b3,calcium,magnesium etc )

would it further increase this *face growth*?
It isn't 100 times weaker, that's just purists spreading bs. You could get a couple ius worth of hgh out of mk677 for sure.

That's just going off the effects people get and their bloodwork

It isn't 100 times weaker, that's just purists spreading bs. You could get a couple ius worth of hgh out of mk677 for sure.
i said *i read somewhere*

calm down lol

would it further increase this *face growth*?
supplements kinda cope
you need high test low e, high androgen sensitivity for it to work tbh

mod grf and hexarelin seem to be legit

as a 20 yo you need about 40-50% HGH increase to see legit changes from it tbh.

the older you get the more useless it becomes. in rats the results look promising... dont know how it can affect healthy young adult men tho

I drink a gallon of milk for IGF-1. I haven't made enough research on growth hormones to know how much is required to grow, but I don't have another choice anyway, might as well just drink milk for the calories.

Also props for talking about skulls. Can't stand the height fetishists on here who are completely neglecting skull.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
No dietary change or peptide is going to give you the results of what you see in pro bodybuilders who stay on very high dosages of HGH and steroids for decades. Most bodybuilders actually end up getting wide meaty faces. Their faces don't get longer. Although I have seen some with acromegaly symptoms. Super long chins and what not but it doesn't seem to be a common occurrence. Most of them end up looking worse after HGH abuse.