HGH update!

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
2 months using between 3 to 4 IUs (Omnitrope - somatropin)
10.000 IU vit D
K2
Zinc
Magnesium
6-10 eggs a day
Gym and swimming.

Idk if it was the hgh or my routine, but I grew 1.5 cm in 2 months!!! With 17 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bluderbra, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 8 others
dnrd but good job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dannydipss and Cinnamonzito
10.000 IU vit D
K2
Zinc
Magnesium
6-10 eggs a day
Gym and swimming.

Idk if it was the hgh or my routine, but I grew 1.5 cm in 2 months!!! With 17 years.
what height are you now? and how did u get omnitrope?

based you

• Love it
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
good job niggeer

• Love it
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
10.000 IU vit D
K2
Zinc
Magnesium
6-10 eggs a day
Gym and swimming.

why not Criscy from Cristália?

why such low doses of GH?

why such low doses of GH?
normal dose for growth hormone deficient kids, kids take more than adults, the fucking 10IU shit you've heard on this forum is just autists rambling 5IU is ideal for height

normal dose for growth hormone deficient kids, kids take more than adults, the fucking 10IU shit you've heard on this forum is just autists rambling 5IU is ideal for height
not at all. doses of .47mg / kg are what is given to short kids. that’s over 10ius for most. if you wanna get taller you can take way more than 5iu. this has been shown multiple times in clinical settings.

not at all. doses of .47mg / kg are what is given to short kids. that’s over 10ius for most. if you wanna get taller you can take way more than 5iu. this has been shown multiple times in clinical settings.
pfizer product instructions and multipule studies say 3IU’s is the max you should be taking per day

pfizer product instructions and multipule studies say 3IU’s is the max you should be taking per day
you haven’t read any iss studies then. they use massive doses on average of 15ius pharma GH nightly. a while genotropin pen.

you haven’t read any iss studies then. they use massive doses on average of 15ius pharma GH nightly. a while genotropin pen.
ive read alot of studies and none of them use 15IU’s, send me one please

ive read alot of studies and none of them use 15IU’s, send me one please
just look at genotropin ISS dosing. for my body weight at .47mg/kg it’s 15ius daily. ISS dosing is what someone would want to use if they want to grow as tall as possible. there’s plenty of studies using this dosing how do you think genotropin came to this conclusion

quanto tu paga por mês?

just look at genotropin ISS dosing. for my body weight at .47mg/kg it’s 15ius daily. ISS dosing is what someone would want to use if they want to grow as tall as possible. there’s plenty of studies using this dosing how do you think genotropin came to this conclusion
Someone hasn't read their studies!!!!, 0.37 mg/kg/wk, that's the FDA approved dose for ISS, which for a short ISS person who prolly weighs 50kg is 2.6IU's per day as I said anything above 3IU's per day is described as overdose by Pfizer, FUCKING IDIOT, or wait my bad you weigh 280kg. Nigga next time please read the study and actual info and don't just pull shit out your ass 5IU's is ideal absolute tard, even 5IU's is too much for most people and not even needed :ROFLMAO:

Someone hasn't read their studies!!!!, 0.37 mg/kg/wk, that's the FDA approved dose for ISS, which for a short ISS person who prolly weighs 50kg is 2.6IU's per day as I said anything above 3IU's per day is described as overdose by Pfizer, FUCKING IDIOT, or wait my bad you weigh 280kg. Nigga next time please read the study and actual info and don't just pull shit out your ass 5IU's is ideal absolute tard, even 5IU's is too much for most people and not even needed :ROFLMAO:
Idiopathic Short Stature

Generally, a dose up to 0.47 mg/kg body weight/week is recommended.
Genotropin

.47x77kg (my body weight) = 36mg

mg to iu conversion = 108ius weekly

108/7 = 15ius.

you’re a useless retard that cannot do simple math. ISS studies use well over 10ius in all studies. ISS dosing should be applied to anyone who is trying to get taller. meaning you take the PROVIDED DOSING FORMULA AND APPLY IT TO YOURSELF WITH YOUR BODY WEIGHT. so fucking stupid.

if someone weighed 50kg using maximum efficacy ISS dosing (.47mg/kg/wk) it would be 10ius daily. not 2.6 ius retard. don’t call me a fucking idiot when you can’t do simple math.

1mg = 3ius