hgh without ai

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
does hgh just make you reach your genetic potential if you use it without an ai?

I'm 14 jfl would it just close my plates if I ran it without an ai
it won't close ur plates, but at 14 you'd be stupid not to take an ai with it

without an AI u would still likely surpass ur genetic potential, but with an AI you can surpass it far further

it won't close ur plates, but at 14 you'd be stupid not to take an ai with it

without an AI u would still likely surpass ur genetic potential, but with an AI you can surpass it far further
thing is ais don't seem that safe compared to hgh as stupid as that sounds. Estrogen is kind of needed n shit, but I might low dose aromasin.

at 14 you would benefit more from taking just AI without HGH than taking HGH without AI

thing is ais don't seem that safe compared to hgh as stupid as that sounds. Estrogen is kind of needed n shit, but I might low dose aromasin.
thats why u find the proper dose slowly, u dont obliterate it to 0, just keep it less than 20 pg/mL to prevent plate closure

thats why u find the proper dose slowly, u dont obliterate it to 0, just keep it less than 20 pg/mL to prevent plate closure
would reaching 6'1 compensate for my subhuman east Asian face genes jfl

the AI, letrozole for example, has to be taken DURING puberty for any significant adult height changes to be made. there’s studies on it. pre puberty AI treatment doesn’t positively affect adult height. only DURING

Care to explain why that would be more effective for him
at this age IGF & HGH levels will be high already unless he has some sort of disorder, taking an aromatase inhibitor will keep the growth plates open for as long as he is taking it so he will grow longer. He dosent need to start HGH until the age of 16/17.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
at this age IGF & HGH levels will be high already unless he has some sort of disorder, taking an aromatase inhibitor will keep the growth plates open for as long as he is taking it so he will grow longer. He dosent need to start HGH until the age of 16/17.
I’m 15 and I’m thinking of heightmaxxing so I shouldn’t just blast hgh while my plates are open?