HGH won’t do shit unless you have a deficiency

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
It literally won’t do shit.
If you have some disorder like Lionel Messi or something then it won’t help you.
Testosterone is perscribed for old men that TRT and trannies
,The people who need it.
Of course also used for muscle gain etc and it actually works unlike your 120$ 2ml HGH vial that you’re completely wasting money with:lul:

You’re lucky if you gain 1-2 inches of height because that’s the maximum that is possible without defiency.
I’ve seen some retards also blast HGH with closed growth plates like how stupid do they have to be.

“blast HGH”:lul:
You idiot,the point of HGH injections is for the people who’s body can’t naturally produce growth hormones.

Tags: @imthesupremecel @chudlite (sorry if I disappoint you @imthesupremecel :feelswah:)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noahwillascend, TheNextOPry, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Short thread,too lazy to make it longer

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegitUser, imthesupremecel, Snowskinned and 2 others
If you have some disorder like Lionel Messi or something then it won’t help you.
,The people who need it.
Of course also used for muscle gain etc and it actually works unlike your 120$ 2ml HGH vial that you’re completely wasting money with:lul:

You’re lucky if you gain 1-2 inches of height because that’s the maximum that is possible without defiency.
I’ve seen some retards also blast HGH with closed growth plates like how stupid do they have to be.

You idiot,the point of HGH injections is for the people who’s body can’t naturally produce growth hormones.

Tags: @imthesupremecel @chudlite (sorry if I disappoint you @imthesupremecel :feelswah:)
Yep CJC with dac and mk677 or death

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
hgh is prescribed to kids aged 9-10, not people nearing the end of puberty, that is the main problem with people taking it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: org3cel.RR, noahwillascend, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
hgh is prescribed to kids aged 9-10, not people nearing the end of puberty, that is the main problem with people taking it.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What if somebody is such a mutant, that HGH will convert into magical bone growing substance and makes them into a chad?

• JFL
What if somebody is such a mutant, that HGH will convert into magical bone growing substance and makes them into a chad?
HGH is overrated,every heard about Acromegaly?

• +1
Also I can’t forget to tag my favorite Serb @YugoDutch

• Love it
Reactions: YugoDutch
HGH is overrated,every heard about Acromegaly?
The key is to stop it before u show the symptoms. Also have heard pinning HGH in a certain way prevents acromegaly

Also I can’t forget to tag my favorite Serb @YugoDutch
Real

Also

Hgh and test won't magically boost your height but it will def help with building a better frame

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
thats why I mainly recommend taking hgh if your hormones are shit (low percentile igf1) because if your body has no incentive to grow it wont.
I had subhuman igf1 levels and after injecting I've grown around 2 inches in since march. After not growing almost anything

It would still be usseless

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
@imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
bhai you could never disappoint me

• Love it
May sound retarded but will hgh increase your facial bonemass if you're still in puberty?

May sound retarded but will hgh increase your facial bonemass if you're still in puberty?
HGH doesn’t do much for bones,if you’re still in puberty just cruise test

• +1
HGH doesn’t do much for bones,if you’re still in puberty just cruise test
thanks I was planning on doing test anyways but niggas on this forum keep confusing me:forcedsmile:

thanks I was planning on doing test anyways but niggas on this forum keep confusing me:forcedsmile:
Dude you can trigger a height spurt with basic activities injecting HGH is cope,if you’re still in puberty then test is the way

• +1
thats why I mainly recommend taking hgh if your hormones are shit (low percentile igf1) because if your body has no incentive to grow it wont.
I had subhuman igf1 levels and after injecting I've grown around 2 inches in since march. After not growing almost anything
How do I get that tested?

That’s like saying pinning testosterone won’t do anything unless you have a deficiency

Dude you can trigger a height spurt with basic activities injecting HGH is cope,if you’re still in puberty then test is the way
true

2 inches isn’t a bad gain if that’s actually possible.

People need to understand that HGH won’t turn a genetically determined short person into a 6’3 mogger. Simple as that

• +1
,The people who need it.

Also aromasin helps your growth plates close late
someone said if you have low ostrogen (lower than 10 pg i think) you will most likely grow less taller

Or if your body isnt producing as much and your plates havent closed yet

25mg everyday after a meal
side effects? someone said if you have low ostrogen your igf1 levels will drop and you will end up being shorter than your predicted height

side effects? someone said if you have low ostrogen your igf1 levels will drop and you will end up being shorter than your predicted height
Igf 1 is triggered after insulin releases from the pancreas,does that mean someone should eat 2 jars of Nutella a day?no.
Plus igf 1 isn’t effective

Useless if you are older then 16 tbh

HGH when your growth plates are open DOES increase height. If people have acromegaly during puberty, they will grow way more than they should. Why would you think otherwise? Of course you have to inject way more than most faggots do. Probably about at least 10-15 IUs for months to really see a difference instead of 4IUs.