HGH Worth it at 16?

mexrilla71

mexrilla71

Iron
16 years 3 months old, 5'9 but i want to be 5'11. Parents are 5'9 and 5'3 so I think I'm approaching final height. Got on MK 677 for 2 months and started sleeping like 12h over quarantine summer and got maybe 1-2cm taller. Thinking of injecting hgh but not trying to waste money if it's too late to be effective. Thoughts?

I’d say do it. I grew 6-8 cm from 16 to now 19, so there is always a chance. I could maybe have grown some more if I had hgh as well

yes

• +1
Reactions: Lux
go check really fast if your plates are still open, if yes, you could try it out ofc

Normie shit

Halo and tren

(yes the giga androgens)

Are gonna mog

go check really fast if your plates are still open, if yes, you could try it out ofc
thanks, anyone have any suggestions as far as source or iu dosage?

16 years 3 months old, 5'9 but i want to be 5'11. Parents are 5'9 and 5'3 so I think I'm approaching final height. Got on MK 677 for 2 months and started sleeping like 12h over quarantine summer and got maybe 1-2cm taller. Thinking of injecting hgh but not trying to waste money if it's too late to be effective. Thoughts?
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Tall
no u gotta bump it when ur 6 months old otherwise wont work

womb hgh squad niggers

Yes it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

What do I tell my liberal doc in order to get my plates checked? My dad is on board with the idea but he always puts it on the back burner and I’m 18 in November , so i need to do this ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
What do I tell my liberal doc in order to get my plates checked? My dad is on board with the idea but he always puts it on the back burner and I’m 18 in November , so i need to do this ASAP.
i think you can just pay to get it done, do some googling i wouldnt know how tbh
gl.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel