HGH

F

foidslayer673

Iron
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
4
I am considering hopping on an HGH cycle I am 15 at around 5'11 how much would it probably make me grow if I am on for around a year.
 
I am considering hopping on an HGH cycle I am 15 at around 5'11 how much would it probably make me grow if I am on for around a year.
at 15 and 5'11 taking hgh without an endocrinologist and bloodwork is pure stupidity if your growth plates are open you will just get acromegaly ruined insulin sensitivity,and a bloated gut nobody can predict how much you will grow fix your sleep, diet, and posture instead of nuking your endocrine system at 15
 

Similar threads

1
Replies
1
Views
22
fattofat
fattofat
scach
  • Question
Discussion Hgh
Replies
1
Views
29
asterialol
A
T
Replies
1
Views
36
HumbleMTNN
HumbleMTNN
4upax
Replies
1
Views
21
fattofat
fattofat
lgi
Replies
3
Views
30
saaj
saaj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top