HHHEEELLPP!! How do i study for sat??

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Zephir
Need high iq users, where and HOW do i study for an sat test? Please this could save me and i could possibly go to college please you guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, thecel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Need high iq users, where and HOW do i study for an sat test? Please this could save me and i could possibly go to college please you guys
its too ez hook me up the syllabus i will tell you how to do it

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and mayo mogger
By killing yourself faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, mog_or_be_mogged and Eternal_
find guides by chinks on yt

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
idk about non math section dude look up some tutorials @ShawarmaFilth i can comment on pcm and writing setion only idk about american history or shit like that

idk about non math section dude look up some tutorials @ShawarmaFilth i can comment on pcm and writing setion only idk about american history or shit like that
If my sat is in 2 weeks is it over?

• So Sad
google sat test prep or ask ur school if they have free sat prep program

• +1
  • JFL
i mog cuz i’m exempt from the SAT and ACT:feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
whats the score required for a good college? @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i think u can retake the SAT multiple times so dw

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, thecel and mayo mogger
whats the score required for a good college? @ShawarmaFilth
Dude i honestly have no clue but the way my gpa is rn (1.2 or smth jfl) id have to go to a community college so almost any decent uni will do, so maybe 1450-1500 ideally

• +1
Dude i honestly have no clue but the way my gpa is rn (1.2 or smth jfl) id have to go to a community college so almost any decent uni will do, so maybe 1450-1500 ideally
then just analyze the past 5 year papers or look up the weightage of topic and cram all the high weightage topics and you are good to go imo

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and thecel

What’re you at right now?

Hopefully but i dont think u can tbh
in my state california i know u can take it like as many times as u want and the highest score is what counts :feelskek:but idk if you live in UK or smth idk

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
sat is easy bhai

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
khan academy has more than enough resources id kwhat score youre aiming for then i can give better advice