Hi can anyone help me

aditya ganeshan

aditya ganeshan

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
2
Pls bro anyone am 16 now idk what to do am confused in very aspect of my life and the way I look I have read many looksmaxxing guide and shit but idk where to start i just gotten chested on am just wanna ascend now I just wanna die can anyone who knows about looksmaxxing shit help man pls am indian I hate this bullshit man idk I never wanted to be one can anyone help me ascend am now 6 feet at 16
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IJUSTWANNAMOG4499
i can help if you mark this as soulution
 
Pls bro anyone am 16 now idk what to do am confused in very aspect of my life and the way I look I have read many looksmaxxing guide and shit but idk where to start i just gotten chested on am just wanna ascend now I just wanna die can anyone who knows about looksmaxxing shit help man pls am indian I hate this bullshit man idk I never wanted to be one can anyone help me ascend am now 6 feet at 16
I swear this forum just allowed bots in here:hnghn:
 

Similar threads

iblamestr_
Replies
4
Views
19
iblamestr_
iblamestr_
M
Replies
2
Views
36
mcmack
M
Casu
Replies
1
Views
22
mcmack
M
L
Replies
3
Views
44
snowbunnyhunter6
snowbunnyhunter6
T
Replies
13
Views
134
developingiqcel
developingiqcel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SLdeathnic
Back
Top