Hi, can you rate me?

Normie with facial harmony. U arent subhuman or anything. Ur like a 6
You are crazy, look my bones, my eyes, solid chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
normie
dont be another narcy fag at least the other narcyfags are above average ur nowhere near their level

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14781
Jaw and chin? AHAHAH OK
Yeah. Idk which surgery’s you wanna go for since there are plenty of options for either. But fixes you might wanna look into is fixing your asymmetric chin. You can have a better goblin Position with fillers or implants. You can have surgery or botox in masseter to have them more straight. In combination with jaw implant a good combo.

Nose is asymmetric.

idk what you can do about the mouth area tho

High tier normie max.. ur a jawcel bro not quite ideal for chadlite status

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yeah. Idk which surgery’s you wanna go for since there are plenty of options for either. But fixes you might wanna look into is fixing your asymmetric chin. You can have a better goblin Position with fillers or implants. You can have surgery or botox in masseter to have them more straight. In combination with jaw implant a good combo.

Nose is asymmetric.

idk what you can do about the mouth area tho
Better gonion position *

High tier normie max.. ur a jawcel bro not quite ideal for chadlite status
Stop eating jfl. He is low tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Kylo
normie
dont be another narcy fag at least the other narcyfags are above average ur nowhere near their level
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES OF COURSE

Am i normie or ugly? In this photo i do not use any kind of filter or something, just i am not much photogenic, there is a bit of distortion but it does not matter, i am curious. Thank you

P. s. I am 29 and i get gym twice at week, and i am 5,9.View attachment 1354847
Lips are weird and funny

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Am i normie or ugly? In this photo i do not use any kind of filter or something, just i am not much photogenic, there is a bit of distortion but it does not matter, i am curious. Thank you

P. s. I am 29 and i get gym twice at week, and i am 5,9.View attachment 1354847
You are normie but have a decent chance irl

Training neck should be a priority

Weak jaw and hairline looksmin you

JFL :lul:.. can I ask... are u serious?
Yes. When I would walk around the city and see a dude looking like him I would notice him as below average. Not as ugly but below average

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I’m not eating. I told it to him straight he’s a jawcel and htn max not that he is
It was autocorrect. I wanted to say stop rating. He is far from htn

It was autocorrect. I wanted to say stop rating. He is far from htn
I agree but u know harmony+medium ugly is htn these days to teens. And he has feminine features women so like

I agree but u know harmony+medium ugly is htn these days to teens. And he has feminine features women so like
Whatever idc. If he was in my gym he would be below average. If he went to the clubs I go to he would be below average. Call him gigachad idc

Whatever idc. If he was in my gym he would be below average. If he went to the clubs I go to he would be below average. Call him gigachad idc
No one’s calling him a gigachad quit being so difficult faggot. I rated him a normie with harmony which is fair. Stop being so convoluted

If i am ltn you never seen peopled in rial life

IMG 20211009 002203

Chadlite bones, perfect harmony, it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
htn, chadlite potential with better hair and lips

I find this so confusing. Why the fuck do people make rating threads if they've already rated themselves? God. Don't waste everyone time like that nobody cares

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Your rating are serious? I don't understand ahahah however my bones are above average, impossibile say opposite
yes, you are also 174 cm ? good compact height, same as me. your rating is your dating life. if you slay = you chad

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
@Ed676 @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 7224
yes, you are also 174 cm ? good compact height, same as me. your rating is your dating life. if you slay = you chad
You called me chad and chadlite i just want know if you are serious. If you think i am normie ok but i don't understand because i fell like you joke me tagging other peoples in your rating

• +1
You called me chad and chadlite i just want know if you are serious. If you think i am normie ok but i don't understand because i fell like you joke me tagging other peoples in your rating
above average ngl, good features/harmony

Ngl what means?
NGL is an abbreviation for “not gonna lie.” It's usually used at the beginning of a sentence to indicate honesty or vulnerability. ... It could be used to insult someone, to share your honest opinion, or to open up your emotions.

rlly average looking, must be something other than looks keeping you from getting girls

• Hmm...
NGL is an abbreviation for “not gonna lie.” It's usually used at the beginning of a sentence to indicate honesty or vulnerability. ... It could be used to insult someone, to share your honest opinion, or to open up your emotions.
So when you called me chadlite you jokes me 🤣

mouthpilled again
would be HTN with a decent mouth area

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I am the hottest guy ever appars on this patetich and useless page
You are not @larsanova69 @Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson mog you to suicide
C9387F62 3C43 4790 BEED 6FE5BABDB808
9BFDC10C 606D 4FC9 86CD 40D3F759E0B6
B49636C5 04C4 44A6 BF26 193E747DA2AC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Logan292 and Lars
High tier norme, maybe even chadlite. To some psl-autists you may be ugly, but not in most normies eyes.

High tier norme, maybe even chadlite. To some psl-autists you may be ugly, but not in most normies eyes.
You rate me in that pic?
IMG 20211009 002203

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
5-6/10

• +1
Reactions: Logan292
Same, htn
Irl i am a bit better, maybe chadlite you say.. But i am 29 and live in a small village, i don't have job now and zero social skill. My friends are not so much so i don't get girls because i am a doomer at the moment. When i was younger o got some girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bobelbrah