Hi everyone, my name is Carson

C

CarsonTheChad

Iron
If you don't know who I am, I'm Carson and I used to be very active in the forum. If anyone has questions about looksmaxxing, feel free to ask me! You have to be 21 and up to get looksmaxxing advice, otherwise, I will help anyone that asks for it!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Clqs, toolateforme and 7 others
dark circles
solution?
wtf why did I use bold
whatever

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I want to leanmaxx...currently overweight by like 15kg, no wait that's a lie 20kg...advice?

5I want to leanmaxx...currently overweight by like 15kg, no wait that's a lie 20kg...advice?
Do some cardio and be in a calorie deposit. Remember, diet is 75% of the solution while 25% of it is cardio. could you show me what your physiqe looks like?

• +1
Do some cardio and be in a calorie deposit. Remember, diet is 75% of the solution while 25% of it is cardio. could you show me what your physiqe looks like?

5'9/175cm
around 90 kg:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Chinese
Broad shoulders (much broader than average asian)

You believe in Jesus Christ?
I was approached by a member of WMSCOG

it was more creepy than funny , would not recommend

me! You have to be 21 and up to get looksmaxxing advice, otherwise, I will help anyone that asks for it!

Nigga who tf are you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shitty greycel info 😂 yeah bro just ice your face and gua sha

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and Pollorex
I was approached by a member of WMSCOG

it was more creepy than funny , would not recommend
What??? WMSCOG also spreaded in singapore??? Its cult made in Korea they believe a Korean Guy as second coming of Jesus JFL

Didn't know these guys spreading globally

Images

What??? WMSCOG also spreaded in singapore??? Its cult made in Korea they believe a Korean Guy as second coming of Jesus JFL

Didn't know these guys spreading globally

View attachment 3194989

Its so fucked up I thought the guy was trolling it was a Korean guy but he was really low IQ and kept telling me about God the Mother

turns out its some old lady is Korea that they think is a female god

when I googled I found there are AT LEAST 2 branches in Singapore

we arrested a bunch of shincheonji fucks during covid but now there are new players in the market

hard times huh?

idk if I should report this to the police (idk if legal or not)

Its so fucked up I thought the guy was trolling it was a Korean guy but he was really low IQ and kept telling me about God the Mother

turns out its some old lady is Korea that they think is a female god

when I googled I found there are AT LEAST 2 branches in Singapore

we arrested a bunch of shincheonji fucks during covid but now there are new players in the market

hard times huh?

idk if I should report this to the police (idk if legal or not)

JFL even shincheonji in singapore???

They worship this oldcel as Jesus.

PCM20200220000116370 P4

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane

This you OP?

• JFL
5'9/175cm
around 90 kg:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Chinese
Broad shoulders (much broader than average asian)
If you have body fat, make sure to do some cardio to get rid of that. Other than that, if you lack muscle, go to the gym and lift weights

me! You have to be 21 and up to get looksmaxxing advice, otherwise, I will help anyone that asks for it!

Nigga who tf are you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shitty greycel info 😂 yeah bro just ice your face and gua sha
Bahaha keep talking bozo

The 2 first advices are shit and cope, ignored

how do you find a purpose in life?