Hi, give me an honest rating fellow looksmaxers

Then why khhv?
bro you would psl be 6 with light eyes or non curry pheno. tbh your almost 8/10 slayer.... You got lucky your entire race is disgusting. be grateful

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 5786
bro you would psl be 6 with light eyes or non curry pheno. tbh your almost 8/10 slayer.... You got lucky your entire race is disgusting. be grateful
Reported for racism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Oh I'm literally shitty my pants. I gave you compliment you little shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Leap and Deleted member 15384
Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 756
looks good bro but work on your coloring. god damn the curry pill:pepefrown:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15384 and one job away
Mogger eye shape tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16213 and Deleted member 1617
Mogs 95% of curries. DK why your still KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
But you don't exactly have the sort of bollywood/lollywood pheno that is considered ideal in India/Pakistan. Like this dude:

Imran abbas

Even then surprised your still KHHV, you probs just need to ask women out/run numbers game. You can def slay.

But you don't exactly have the sort of bollywood/lollywood pheno that is considered ideal in India/Pakistan. Like this dude:

View attachment 1420768

Even then surprised your still KHHV, you probs just need to ask women out/run numbers game. You can def slay.
This seems like the best reason yet still as you said this is no excuse to be khhv

Looks like Curry Michael Jackson. Top tier for a Curry

This seems like the best reason yet still as you said this is no excuse to be khhv
I remember you posting dudes from your classes who slayed. You mog them to death JFL. How many girls have you asked out?

You should get a fair number of IOIs. Idk. It doesn't make sense unless you are severely autistic or something. Are you a standardcel?

I remember you posting dudes from your classes who slayed. You mog them to death JFL. How many girls have you asked out?
Look man I have had 1 gf that also beginning of this year. That relationship lasted a week or shit like that. Girl was green eyed stacy tho. Other than that I have probably asked 7-8 girls and been rejected:feelswhy:

You should get a fair number of IOIs. Idk. It doesn't make sense unless you are severely autistic or something. Are you a standardcel?
Yes I did not used to get iois before but ever since past 3 months of this new college life I have been getting a lot iois

Look man I have had 1 gf that also beginning of this year. That relationship lasted a week or shit like that. Girl was green eyed stacy tho. Other than that I have probably asked 7-8 girls and been rejected:feelswhy:
Chew more on ur weak side, i can see the slight assymmetry. Left side of picture

7-8 rejections is nothing tbh. Success rate should improve as you get better at it.

Just telling you how it is. If you were truly fucked, I'd give it to you straight.
Today I will approach girls in college I guess

If you are KHHV it never began for me. You are easily a Chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and rydofx
Good looking, I also imagine you mog most currys to death at that height assuming it's unfrauded

Chadpreet lite, but problem is you do have a little bit of a monkey skull and your eyes are a little buggy

Your forward growth is insane however.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Would look insane with colored eyes. Get contacts asap:Comfy:

@Preston @StrangerDanger What's holding this dude back. He seems rlly good at first glance

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Would look insane with colored eyes. Get contacts asap:Comfy:
they're already green in the bottom right. Same sit with me tbh mostly look brown unless in sunlight

@Preston @StrangerDanger What's holding this dude back. He seems rlly good at first glance

Bug eyes and monkey skull.

Good looking but in a very unconventional way.

I would rather have your looks.

He is a light weight Indian Chad though and will attract girls. His problem is IQ and looking low-class in a country that is prejudice to those in poverty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
4.5-.75psl. IRL 7/10 SMV because of great height and decent frame

He is not that height and if that were his SMV he would not be a kissless virgin at 22. Even in India.

• +1
Bug eyes and monkey skull.

Good looking but in a very unconventional way.

I would rather have your looks.

He is a light weight Indian Chad though and will attract girls. His problem is IQ and looking low-class in a country that is prejudice to those in poverty.

Just to add:

1. Freshie accent
2. Unassuming lost boy identity
3. People pleaser

These are failos on a guy^

• +1
He is not that height and if that were his SMV he would not be a kissless virgin at 22. Even in India.
he just never tried or talked to girls i think. he could be 7'0 and virgin

Yup. Whenever I hear of arrange marriage discussions, the only 2 things asked about the guy are his education and his height. 6'1 in India is giga slayer, as sad as it may sound.

he just never tried or talked to girls i think. he could be 7'0 and virgin

7'0 would be failo. 6'8 Jason Tatum is max you can be, otherwise you'll look ridiculous.

Whether he approaches or not is irrelevant, if you are a Chad of your pheno then girls will approach you. Agreed?

He looks like a unique version of Mogli from the Jungle Book.

I know this is Red Pill but you can see why girls would choose to be turned off by his behaviour

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
7'0 would be failo. 6'8 Jason Tatum is max you can be, otherwise you'll look ridiculous.

Whether he approaches or not is irrelevant, if you are a Chad of your pheno then girls will approach you. Agreed?

He looks like a unique version of Mogli from the Jungle Book.

I know this is Red Pill but you can see why girls would choose to be turned off by his behaviour

listen up chadpreet take the NT pill and stop acting like a bob and vegene predator. (unironically be NT)