hi guys pretty privelage

halloweed

halloweed

gonna ascend
A very good looking girl was caught having a cheat sheet in the exam today, she got disqualified from all her exams and all the teachers were like "awww nahh" and all the boys felt bad for her they said it was "so harsh" then one ugly girl got caught with a paper which was in her pocket and everyone was saying she deserved it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lirevk, jinnu and 8 others
mods ban this foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Clqs, optimisticzoomer and 11 others
how u made the most simple story sound like tales from mumbai mental ward that is 10 km underground

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Deprived, futureashtray and 8 others
Classic everyday blackpill normies would deny.

When you are good looking every single social interaction is better and that's a fact.

One ltb asked me and my friends for a cig and we looked at her with disgust. One of my friends even joked that she should pay for it. Awkward af interaction. If she was gl we all would've been nice and accepting.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater
how u made the most simple story sound like tales from mumbai mental ward that is 10 km underground
Bro I summarised it it happened today for my gcse exams

A very good looking girl was caught having a cheat sheet in the exam today, she got disqualified from all her exams and all the teachers were like "awww nahh" and all the boys felt bad for her they said it was "so harsh" then one ugly girl got caught with a paper which was in her pocket and everyone was saying she deserved it.
I know a foid is hiding behind this account, PLEASE I BEG YOU LET ME HIT PLEASE

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and northern mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, futureashtray, rand anon and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and northern mogger
You're a girl I know bro, no man talks like that you're a foid, PLEASE LET ME FUCK
this is why women aren't allowed on this forum, ever

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 97baHater
You're a girl I know bro, no man talks like that you're a foid, PLEASE LET ME FUCK
Average Indian online I’m a 15 yo boy from UK LOOOK

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
*LOOOL

• +1
this is why women aren't allowed on this forum, ever
:lul::lul::lul: Shes actually a bitch bro, not only her but the amount of bitches hiding here is crazy, some get banned before I dm her

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and lilith
:lul::lul::lul: Shes actually a bitch bro, not only her but the amount of bitches hiding here is crazy, some get banned before I dm her
women don't have the iq to be here

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and halloweed
I feel like ur trolling

Tales of mumbai

• JFL
Go pms and prove it, also I'm not curry
Nah I don’t need to prove shit to you ain’t sharing photos with faggots here believe what you want boyo

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
And also how the fuck you know how women type like when you don’t even chat to them
I chat with women lil bro I just can't make them my gf cause I'm ugly, I'm not autistic, just ugly

I chat with women lil bro I just can't make them my gf cause I'm ugly, I'm not autistic, just ugly
Fair enough and do you actually think I’m a girl or ur just trolling

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
please open twitter
GIF by jjjjjohn

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
zesty ahh post now ik why niggas thought I was a wiminz