Hi I am 178 cm tall without shoes please rate my face , I got lots of female attention

D

Deleted member 28088

Bronze
IMG 20150814 243610800 HDR

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizomogger, BoredPrince, flippasav and 8 others
“I get lots of female attention” if you did you wouldn’t be on this site asking for reassurance. Double chin/10, worst pheno imaginable/10, never move to the west/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 27066, gwiz and 4 others
“I get lots of female attention” if you did you wouldn’t be on this site asking for reassurance. Double chin/10, worst pheno imaginable/10, never move to the west/10
This was a bit harsh but tbh this guy asks for ratings constantly expecting a different result each time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
Well, you are quite symmetric.

Also, you have deep set eyes with compact orbitals unlike other indians. Actually, Chad eyes if only had more undereye support but it is not clear from the pic.

Good nose, proportionate mouth, and great hair.

Cheekbones 404. Bad jawline, because round and because buried in fat. Chin seems too small.

Could be Chadpreet, if not subhumanly fat. Get to 10% then come back to reassess.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 28088, forevermirin and 1 other person
7/10 harmony
5/10 height
5/10 hardfeatures
5/10 softfeatures
3/10 RACE indian ethnicTAX

=5/10 MTN

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 27447 and ThousandCuts
Go ahead ask me
if this fat indian who unironically looks like he cleans the toilet at the local 7/11 is a 5/10 then i am gandy reincarnated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, MiroslavBulldosex, BongMog and 2 others
if this fat indian who unironically looks like he cleans the toilet at the local 7/11 is a 5/10 then i am gandy reincarnated
I gave him 5/10 on hard features because he has good FHWR and good browbone as it's halos.
his fat covers his undereye area very well.
He's doing good because of his harmony.
I gave 3/10 on race which is high because he doesn't look that dark skinned of an indian.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
I gave him 5/10 on hard features because he has good FHWR and good browbone as it's halos.
I gave 3/10 on race which is high because he doesn't look that dark skinned of an indian.
he probably looks good but this pic he posted is terrible. makes his skin look so bad

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Cheekbones, chin 404 he looks bloated asf. Don’t rate potential, rate the current product.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28088 and ThousandCuts
@Blackgymmax rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, efidescontinuado and ThousandCuts
Cheekbones, chin 404 he looks bloated asf. Don’t rate potential, rate the current product.
It's about harmony.
He has slightly above average jaw width so his cheekbones not popping out is harmonious
his round chin angle is closer to his nose to eyes triangle angle compared to if he had a larger chin

@Blackgymmax rate
You do know the based nigger is going to rate him le heckin baserino 3/10 truecel rating it doesn't make you right thoughbeit

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 24002
It's about harmony.
He has slightly above average jaw width so his cheekbones not popping out is harmonious
his round chin angle is closer to his nose to eyes triangle angle compared to if he had a larger chin
Bro he literally has 2 chins. Rounded chipmunk cheeks. His forehead is massive. His under eyes look super fatigued. His colouring, while not the darkest shade of brown, is still terrible.

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Bro he literally has 2 chins. Rounded chipmunk cheeks. His forehead is massive. His under eyes look super fatigued. His colouring, while not the darkest shade of brown, is still terrible.
2chins is easily fixable with mewing and weight loss.
His forehead is about 30% of his overall face lenght. 35% midface 31% lower third. His lower third should be longer and his forehead unchanged. Current chin to philtrum ratio is 2. He should go for 2.25
Which means he should get a taller and not larger chin. He can afford a larger chin if his browbone get larger as well or if he grows enough eyebrows.
His under eye is bad but it isn't as much of a failo as it would be for a prettyboy. OP will date roasties and said roasties date older men(=read men with eye area fat loss) which means in his dating pool he doesn't have much competition with undereye area moggers.

Death by pheno
Welcome to the club

MTN, In India. Over in the west.

Im sorry man

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER, BongMog and efidescontinuado
h_56603071.jpg

The female attention.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, BongMog and efidescontinuado
@forevermirin it's over this nigga outslays us combined

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
@forevermirin it's over this nigga outslays us combined
yep

Also, you have deep set eyes with compact orbitals unlike other indians. Actually, Chad eyes if only had more undereye support but it is not clear from the pic.

Cheekbones 404. Bad jawline, because round and because buried in fat. Chin seems too small.

Could be Chadpreet, if not subhumanly fat. Get to 10% then come back to reassess.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
7/10 harmony
5/10 height
5/10 hardfeatures
5/10 softfeatures
3/10 RACE indian ethnicTAX

=5/10 MTN
ignored

ignored

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis