Hi, I‘m a gen alpha retard and this is the slang I use regularly

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
I‘m him. Nah, I‘d win. Gyatt got the rizz. Mew like there‘s no tomorrow. Boy is cooking some fried rice. Don‘t let him cook, he‘s an amateur. Life is mid low-key. I edge to impostors cuz I am a goofy sus faggot. I‘m yapping while I am fapping. Roblox got the griddy. Kai Cenat is a 4/10 and needs to kill himself. On God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 55314
4e41618cd6f1485ddcefdae5bf2f6351

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
More like Generation beta

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
It's crazy how far Roblox has come.
I started playing it in '08.
FFW to 2024 and my buddy makes an easy 170k - 230k a year from developing games and assets for their avatar store.

It's crazy how far Roblox has come.
I started playing it in '08.
FFW to 2024 and my buddy makes an easy 170k - 230k a year from developing games and assets for their avatar store.
For real? I played it in 2010/11 with my brother when I was 12/13.

I swear even Lil Pump seems like an actual Harvard dropout compared to the average gen alpha teenager.

For real? I played it in 2010/11 with my brother when I was 12/13.
yeah but I haven't touched that fuckin kids game since I was 18 and even then it was just to fuck with people.
irl better game

@Luh?nn? Is he valid? 😈😈🔥🔥

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
I‘m him. Nah, I‘d win. Gyatt got the rizz. Mew like there‘s no tomorrow. Boy is cooking some fried rice. Don‘t let him cook, he‘s an amateur. Life is mid low-key. I edge to impostors cuz I am a goofy sus faggot. I‘m yapping while I am fapping. Roblox got the griddy. Kai Cenat is a 4/10 and needs to kill himself. On God.

Bro! THIS IS RIZZZZZZZ WTFFFF!!!! 🐺❤️❤️❤️

yeah but I haven't touched that fuckin kids game since I was 18 and even then it was just to fuck with people.
irl better game
Yeah, but in real life sucks too. I last played it when I was 13. I had a girlfriend at 14/15 so I didn't care about it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back