Hi , im an indian

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Some might call this post "copium". I honestly dont know what to tell ya. I just created this account to post about a nagging disgusting feeling that has plagued me since the past couple of weeks.
Lets start with this, India. Its a great place. Geographically, the north and some of the central states are quite pleasant to live in (if we remove the excess people).
Now lets move on from that, to our genetics(i will be talking about the cultural ****storm in later posts, maybe). Some people, from certain higher castes (not ALL people from those castes),have DNA, significant phenotypes including : White skin, Taller Statures, Lighter Eyes, Lighter Hair. Im sure this is nothing new to some of the people here. But to dumb it down for you, "Indians" as a people, 4000 years ago were dark, short, stout. That is, before a certain invasion. Now this tribe were called the "Yamnaya". Remember the traits I listed earlier ? They come from the Yamnaya. SO I do not know anything actually about genetics and Haplogroups and such but, well, you can add that info through comments i guess. or link it.
The Yamnaya are said to have originated from somewhere in modern ukraine. Thats all I know about their origins. Feel free to add info.

Now supposedly (again, dumbing it down) they introduced a certain religion that shares similarities with pagan religions of Rome, etc.

The Yamnaya decided to enslave the, at that time, inhabitants of modern day India, instead of "wiping them out". They established a system that guaranteed the survival of their people and supposedly made sure that no mixing would occur.
Boy oh boy, were they wrong about that.

*some* time ago, now i dont know exactly how long, the system failed. "Epicly". Races were mixed, degenerates were born. This doesnt affect all of India but if I had to guess Id say about 85% of the people here are weird mixies. No definite genetic heritage.

Now i will briefly mention my heritage(not definitively, but Ill do the best I can). I have not taken a DNA test.
My paternal grandmother is incredibly fair, with dark blue eyes, black hair and a straight nose bridge.
My paternal grandfather is light skinned, black hair again, light brown eyes and is nearly 5"11.
My dad, has light brown eyes, 5'11 ish and has a very light complexion.
My dad has two siblings, my aunts. Both are indistinguishable from modern white women.
Now here's where the little problem comes in. We follow the religion of [redacted]. We arent necessarily Hindu's. although quite closely linked and we're not very religious in our family.
And here's where the biggest problem comes in.
My grandfather is a liberal. He outspokenly "opposes discrimination" and supports, politically, an idiot. This is bad because my father is married to my mom, who is if i had to guess(but its pretty much impossible to) is only about 30-50 percent "Yamnayan". Again this is highly unreliable.
and already, theyve almost broken racial continuity. If my dad were to be lets say 85 percent, lets just say Aryan for simplicity, that would leave me at 60-70% Aryan Heritage. Which isnt bad because I can still recover, there are still a few Aryans left in India.

Now imagine this. A pure, and I mean 95% Aryan person (I have encountered a few), having offspring with an individual who looks like they might be maybe 10 or 5 percent Aryan.

You can very well imagine what Im going on about

This is bad

Really, ****ing, bad

And its going on everywhere.

The number of instances where ive encountered a highly Aryan looking woman with a negro are quite literally countless. So many. its disgusting.
But on the contrary you know I've also seen many Aryan men with Aryan women, so at least you know we wont be completely wiped off in the near future. Thats basically what ive been semi panicking about recently.
I am glad that several households are highly conservative in this country, still. Western ****-media has converted our on-the-brink-of-being-complete-degenerates-with-no-morals youth to completely-****ing-screwed youth. It has mainly served as an appetizer and an encouragement to the negros who dont have half a brain and run on stupid social media degeneracy to pollute the race which might very well be close to the brink of extinction.

lets clear up the word Aryan because i feel like many of you will interpreting it as Nordic or European. Thats not what I mean. We're a different race. Although we may share comparable phenotypes, we're not the same.

you have to imagine how hard it must have been to uphold their superiority over centuries and centuries of various tyrants of various ancestries, including the degenerate muslims.

religion has served as the perfect political and social tool of control to ensure the extinction of our race. People are so blind that trying to put sense into them would invoke only an odd facial expression or two along with the casual ignorance of his surrounding every Indian seems to harbor. I will not deny the influence of western degeneracy over our culture. Although it wasnt the sole factor responsible for this mess.

My message for this post in a paragraph is this : You, White People, are going to suffer the same horrible fate if you dont do anything about the rampant cultural degradation in your land. I myself will try my best to have an Aryan family. I will have to emigrate.
Hitler was right in predicting what he did if things were left unchecked, in Mein Kampf. You have to do something loud, and quick, or it might as well be the end for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 16275, chosen-one and 6 others
Dnrd but it is brutal you are indian and also get 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vector, Allornothing, kebab and 4 others
Not a single molecule came across my eyes when i opened this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vector, Deleted member 16275, Allornothing and 2 others
While i was reading this, i heard an indian accent. But like a more feminine childlike indian accent. This is all irrelevant cope. Meaningless nonsense. Youre justifying your own existence. You arent secure in yourself, you have an inferiority complex. Its fine. I have one too. But dont put this on hitler. His ideas were for his time. His people had no pride, so he gave them this sense of pride. He didnt look down on others. He genuinely admired other cultures but more importantly, he embraced his own and seeked to make it better. We dont have control over our race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, vector, chosen-one and 2 others
While i was reading this, i heard an indian accent. But like a more feminine childlike indian accent. This is all irrelevant cope. Meaningless nonsense. Youre justifying your own existence. You arent secure in yourself, you have an inferiority complex. Its fine. I have one too. But dont put this on hitler. His ideas were for his time. His people had no pride, so he gave them this sense of pride. He didnt look down on others. He genuinely admired other cultures but more importantly, he embraced his own and seeked to make it better. We dont have control over our race.
Jfl you think I wrote this shit :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: currymaxxing1488
Hi, im an indian

Attachments

• 1696337268004405.jpg
    1696337268004405.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Deleted member 16275, mewman and 4 others
autism
dnr

Imagine being Indian

Reverse @justinzayn

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Didn’t ask

I already knew you were Bharati.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78 and kwacker777

/thread

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Some might call this post "copium". I honestly dont know what to tell ya. I just created this account to post about a nagging disgusting feeling that has plagued me since the past couple of weeks.
Lets start with this, India. Its a great place. Geographically, the north and some of the central states are quite pleasant to live in (if we remove the excess people).
Now lets move on from that, to our genetics(i will be talking about the cultural ****storm in later posts, maybe). Some people, from certain higher castes (not ALL people from those castes),have DNA, significant phenotypes including : White skin, Taller Statures, Lighter Eyes, Lighter Hair. Im sure this is nothing new to some of the people here. But to dumb it down for you, "Indians" as a people, 4000 years ago were dark, short, stout. That is, before a certain invasion. Now this tribe were called the "Yamnaya". Remember the traits I listed earlier ? They come from the Yamnaya. SO I do not know anything actually about genetics and Haplogroups and such but, well, you can add that info through comments i guess. or link it.
The Yamnaya are said to have originated from somewhere in modern ukraine. Thats all I know about their origins. Feel free to add info.

Now supposedly (again, dumbing it down) they introduced a certain religion that shares similarities with pagan religions of Rome, etc.

The Yamnaya decided to enslave the, at that time, inhabitants of modern day India, instead of "wiping them out". They established a system that guaranteed the survival of their people and supposedly made sure that no mixing would occur.

*some* time ago, now i dont know exactly how long, the system failed. "Epicly". Races were mixed, degenerates were born. This doesnt affect all of India but if I had to guess Id say about 85% of the people here are weird mixies. No definite genetic heritage.

Now i will briefly mention my heritage(not definitively, but Ill do the best I can). I have not taken a DNA test.
My paternal grandmother is incredibly fair, with dark blue eyes, black hair and a straight nose bridge.
My paternal grandfather is light skinned, black hair again, light brown eyes and is nearly 5"11.
My dad has two siblings, my aunts. Both are indistinguishable from modern white women.
Now here's where the little problem comes in. We follow the religion of [redacted]. We arent necessarily Hindu's. although quite closely linked and we're not very religious in our family.
My grandfather is a liberal. He outspokenly "opposes discrimination" and supports, politically, an idiot. This is bad because my father is married to my mom, who is if i had to guess(but its pretty much impossible to) is only about 30-50 percent "Yamnayan". Again this is highly unreliable.
and already, theyve almost broken racial continuity. If my dad were to be lets say 85 percent, lets just say Aryan for simplicity, that would leave me at 60-70% Aryan Heritage. Which isnt bad because I can still recover, there are still a few Aryans left in India.

Now imagine this. A pure, and I mean 95% Aryan person (I have encountered a few), having offspring with an individual who looks like they might be maybe 10 or 5 percent Aryan.

This is bad

Really, ****ing, bad

The number of instances where ive encountered a highly Aryan looking woman with a negro are quite literally countless. So many. its disgusting.
But on the contrary you know I've also seen many Aryan men with Aryan women, so at least you know we wont be completely wiped off in the near future. Thats basically what ive been semi panicking about recently.
I am glad that several households are highly conservative in this country, still. Western ****-media has converted our on-the-brink-of-being-complete-degenerates-with-no-morals youth to completely-****ing-screwed youth. It has mainly served as an appetizer and an encouragement to the negros who dont have half a brain and run on stupid social media degeneracy to pollute the race which might very well be close to the brink of extinction.

lets clear up the word Aryan because i feel like many of you will interpreting it as Nordic or European. Thats not what I mean. We're a different race. Although we may share comparable phenotypes, we're not the same.

you have to imagine how hard it must have been to uphold their superiority over centuries and centuries of various tyrants of various ancestries, including the degenerate muslims.

religion has served as the perfect political and social tool of control to ensure the extinction of our race. People are so blind that trying to put sense into them would invoke only an odd facial expression or two along with the casual ignorance of his surrounding every Indian seems to harbor. I will not deny the influence of western degeneracy over our culture. Although it wasnt the sole factor responsible for this mess.

My message for this post in a paragraph is this : You, White People, are going to suffer the same horrible fate if you dont do anything about the rampant cultural degradation in your land. I myself will try my best to have an Aryan family. I will have to emigrate.
Hitler was right in predicting what he did if things were left unchecked, in Mein Kampf. You have to do something loud, and quick, or it might as well be the end for you.
tism, pheno issue - over.

is there a tldr?

Indians are the biggest bootlickers of white people istg
even the subhuman sfcels, lowest of the low, attacked the pajeet that made the thread to appease them :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: kwacker777

This is bad

Really, ****ing, bad

Ok you are indian
no hate.
I just can't read single word

Fucking suck being indian

lol, self-hating ethnics trying to befriend sfcels just to get flamed by them will never not be funny

• JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool and kwacker777

This is bad

Really, ****ing, bad

Kys