Hi I’m Wheat Waffles,

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Hi I’m Wheat Waffles,

I am here to help men learn how attractive they are using objectivity and science.

I started out on YouTube 2 years ago wanting to spread the message of the importance of looks for men and how much it has an impact on their dating lives, which frankly is understated in today’s modern world, I’m here to change that.

No one likes a delusional person, therefore I believe learning how attractive you are as a man is crucial knowledge because:

1. It gives you an idea of how attractive the girls you should be approaching
2. It gives you a bench mark on where you are currently so you can use that to improve

I’ve observed the ruthless nature of the current dating market. Instagram, Tinder and more recently Tiktok have put looks at the forefront of your value as a man. I’m very proud of the videos covering this on my YouTube channel and the services I provide on this website. My mission of spreading the truth will help most men

Lastly I see myself as a very authentic person. I’m not afraid to show my face. I have spent a lot of time sifting through studies, charts and data trying to back up what I say. And I’ve even spent days interviewing girls on a college campus trying to find whether my message is true.

Feel free to explore this website, there is free value scattered throughout including the face rating chart and flow chart guide of what you can do in your dating life based on your attractiveness. If you’d like to get in touch directly and have tailored services, you can get your face rated, face strengths and weaknesses outlined, looksmaxxing advice all delivered to you by myself.

wheat-waffles-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and User49
Lastly I see myself as a very authentic person. I’m not afraid to show my face
Also jfl at this. He only showed it after being doxxed by JOhn Anthony.

IMG 20230227 191904

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zyMOGenic, kranerman23123, latincell95 and 5 others