simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,513
- Reputation
- 9,198
i dont go to school today cause of hard bonesmashing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
poor kidI’m at school currently
It’s lwk chill todaypoor kid
school is like prisonIt’s lwk chill today
yeah I skip oftenschool is like prison
hi niggahi man
this is my first time skippingyeah I skip often
no waythis is my first time skipping
jk its like not first timeno way
Yeah school is full of jestersjk its like not first time
hi jiggahi nigga
teachers are jestersYeah school is full of jesters
me too broI’m at school currently
yeah I’m lucky I have mostly good teachers but the people is so jesterteachers are jesters
just came home i have hockey practice thoi dont go to school today cause of hard bonesmashing![]()
mine every teacher badyeah I’m lucky I have mostly good teachers but the people is so jester
yeahme too bro
poor guymine every teacher bad
i'm so fucking bored but atleast today we aren't doing anything difficultyeah
im going ti pay bulldozer to destroy schoolpoor guy
school is boring i cant 8 hours in that shiti'm so fucking bored but atleast today we aren't doing anything difficult
today I have only 6 hours because I got a new scheduleschool is boring i cant 8 hours in that shit
good ideaim going ti pay bulldozer to destroy school
i have 6hours but is prisontoday I have only 6 hours because I got a new schedule
is like a month that 6 hoursi have 6hours but is prison
deadass school looks more like a prison rater than somewhere you learni have 6hours but is prison
italy wbu?where are u from guys?
serbiawhere are u from guys?
Czechiaitaly wbu?
I didn’t went eitheri dont go to school today cause of hard bonesmashing![]()
good now rotting on org all dayI didn’t went either
same brogood now rotting on org all day
how muchnyou rot heresame bro
here not that much but I rot a lot on other forumshow muchnyou rot here
how much posts can you post a day?here not that much but I rot a lot on other forums
not that much, usually i'm more of a lurker but i like to interact with people on forumshow much posts can you post a day?
i was lurker before i strarted rotitingnot that much, usually i'm more of a lurker but i like to interact with people on forums
same i've always been a lurkeri was lurker before i strarted rotiting
Understandi dont go to school today cause of hard bonesmashing![]()