Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12165, GigaAscender and 4 others
Any thoughts ud like to share on the guy that dmed your irl friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
holy fuck i came so much to this, 1st time i fapped to it and 1st i saw my cum clearly since it was all in the same place jfl shes hot af looks like the white jb i havent forgotten for like 4 years, came when she was in her blue bikini at the end while i was taking a shower at my bathtub jfl, the shower was on i was on my bathtub lying down with my left hand on my phone. I used soap to make it easier i washed it off later and it burned a little fuck i need to pee later itll burn much more

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: defaya, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
holy fuck i came so much to this, 1st time i fapped to it and 1st i saw my cum clearly since it was all in the same place jfl shes hot af looks like the white jb i havent forgotten for like 4 years, came when she was in her blue bikini at the end while i was taking a shower at my bathtub jfl, the shower was on i was on my bathtub lying down with my left hand on my phone. I used soap to make it easier i washed it off later and it burned a little fuck i need to pee later itll burn much more
proex tho

8460.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
🤯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 6723
Why was he trying to doxx you did you fuck with him or was he just being a dick
he told me he got annoyed with Eva and decided to take so much time and planned for months trying to get my instagram and dox my post to ppl i havent talked to in 2 years despite me being 14.

pussy move by him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
Why was he trying to doxx you did you fuck with him or was he just being a dick
he actually thought the guy he got was me and said Imma spread that pic and doxx so his og plan was to actually dox me but the guy he got wasnt me at first

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6273
he told me he got annoyed with Eva and decided to take so much time and planned for months trying to get my instagram and dox my post to ppl i havent talked to in 2 years despite me being 14.

pussy move by him tbh
People here are so petty for ffs I thought it was more serious than that.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6723
People here are so petty for ffs I thought it was more serious than that.
its actually multiple users not only him he gave my ig to another guy.

I had to delete so many of my followers cuz dont want him to spread my posts more so I removed like half of my followers now my profile looks so much shittier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11963 and Deleted member 6273

pussy move by him tbh
you don't sa that much controversial things on your post anyways. Except tht you're Eva betabuck.
For normie this place is just a self inprovement forum.

what's her fucking name give it to me gie it to me!!! GIVE IT! RIght now, I need to know!! My dick need to know
lewd tongue GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 6723

pussy move by him tbh
awwwwww u are 14 xx

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6723

pussy move by him tbh
@Sergeant @her can you do something abt that?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 6723
its actually multiple users not only him he gave my ig to another guy.

I had to delete so many of my followers cuz dont want him to spread my posts more so I removed like half of my followers now my profile looks so much shittier
you dont have to trust your acolyte then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
so wdym but i dont have to trust my worshipper
I didn't follow this trial, case,whatever but I don't think he dug out your IG profile out of the depths of the internet. even if, he needed some info

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
I didn't follow this trial, case,whatever but I don't think he dug out your IG profile out of the depths of the internet. even if, he needed some info
i think he got it cuz I ghosted a looksmax user and left him in read for months and he gave it to him not sure though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430
Bro you’re 14 lol, go and inject HGH instead man

• +1

pussy move by him tbh
Ohhhh. You're 14. No wonder why you're infatuated with her. You don't know yet what she really is. Ugh. Well, I won't rain on that parade of yours anymore. Knock yourself out! Better yet. Build a shrine on behalf of her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
dont copy me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
Wtf this nigga is 14? Thought you were some 25 year old guy

did you find out Eva is cheating on you?
no bro I tried making my csgo stretched but it made it all black so i turned off the game went to steam then steam wouldnt load so reset my pc then automatically updated took some more time i found a way to stretch it though at the end so nice

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and eyelidcel
no bro I tried making my csgo stretched but it made it all black so i turned off the game went to steam then steam wouldnt load so reset my pc then automatically updated took some more time i found a way to stretch it though at the end so nice
yeah steam can suck sometimes.

• So Sad