Hiding Pharmaceuticals

A

Aedan1

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
10
How do I order stuff to my house without parents knowing
And how do I hide the stuff and needles without my parents knowing either?
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and maximuslaid
i manipulated my parents into not caring idk about u
 
  • +1
Reactions: ruikundumb
just build trust w them then they wont give a fuck
 
How do I order stuff to my house without parents knowing
And how do I hide the stuff and needles without my parents knowing either?
Order to a PO Box. Hide needles i n a container in ur school bag nga idk
 
How do I order stuff to my house without parents knowing
And how do I hide the stuff and needles without my parents knowing either?
I normally order my shit to a friends house
 
1. learn and understand why these products work (or dont work)

or

2. dig a hole in your room
 
Order to a PO Box. Hide needles i n a container in ur school bag nga idk
1790641174529
 
My dad will just put unmarked packages in my room.
What i did was tell him to put packages with my name or no name in my room.
If you dont think thatll work some grocery stores or maybe a fedex store will let you ship packages there for a fee and you can pick it up physically
 
My dad will just put unmarked packages in my room.
What i did was tell him to put packages with my name or no name in my room.
If you dont think thatll work some grocery stores or maybe a fedex store will let you ship packages there for a fee and you can pick it up physically
I think I'll be able to order them fine but how do I hide the actual products inside my room in a secure spot where nobody can get to and blends in?
 
ship to a friends house and pick it up, ima do that
 
I think I'll be able to order them fine but how do I hide the actual products inside my room in a secure spot where nobody can get to and blends in?
If no one is looking then no one will find it. And also you could hide individual vials of powder and bac water (maybe less bac water) outside of a fridge, unconstituted they can last a while.

Rep my posts bc I actually gave you advice
 

Similar threads

ijswannascend
Replies
4
Views
47
clipzw
clipzw
danielzis
Replies
3
Views
29
danielzis
danielzis
cope677foidslaya
Replies
15
Views
126
cope677foidslaya
cope677foidslaya
InspiredByClav
Replies
1
Views
134
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
saints_
Replies
5
Views
73
saints_
saints_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top