Higgabigga list of most cringe to most based psychoactive substances I tried

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Starting from most cringe (#1) to most based and least cringe (#9)
#1 (most cringe) - DPH/ Benadryl
Hands down the most cringe experience I've ever had in my life. Tried it two times, first time on its own (Was just a pure shitty experience, body felt weird and I glithced out a couple times, felt emotionally numb and depressed afterwards), second time in combination with dxm as I thought dxm would enhance the experience (Was a euphoric experience at first but dxm alone is honestly better, made me pass out, saw some weird shit but it didnt bother me, felt cringe as fuck afterwards).
This drug is the very definition of cringe. Like you literally feel cringe while u trip on this. Do not recommend.
#2 - Home brewn alcohol
Yes I am indeed a total shithead who tried to brew alcoholic beverages by myself, it did not go well and was pretty cringe. Only tried once. I had brewn a bottle of my own "wine" and drunk it with a friend that came over to sleep over at my house. The experience was pretty good, but honestly its because he brung kratom with him. The wine itself smelled like utter cowshit, left me hella dizzy, gave me a brutal headache, and I am honestly surprised I didnt get salmonella from it. Do not recommend.
#3 - Pseudoepinephrine (Pseudo)
Honestly pretty shit drug, although I do see how some people could abuse it. I took it just because why not, I had access to the medicine and knew u could get high off it so I figured hey why not try this. It give me a minor euphoria and a confidence boost, but it was more so a stimulant I feel. Kinda comparable to coffee actually, except stronger as a stimulant. I could not sleep after taking this at all. I can see how people would like this, but I personally don't.
#4 - Store bought 12% alcohol content wine
As before, I can see why people would abuse this substance. I personally did not like it because it was expensive, and it did not give me a euphoria. Although in the case of alcoholic beverages, I think they are better to do with friends. Drinking wine by yourself isn't gonna give you a high though, it will only fuck up your cognition and make you more numb emotionally I guess. I think it would be a good coping mechanism for some traumatic event that you want to forget, but honestly no. Too expensive, too shit of an experience, and very stigmatized (who the fuck would want to be known as an alcoholic?).
#5 - Cocaine
Have tried this drug once, did not buy it myself so I am not sure how pure the stuff I tried was, had a good time and probably would try again - but the price for this is brutal. Seriously fuck wasting 200$ a day on some shit like that. If you aren't Donald Trump, this is probably not a good drug for you. Yes, it does get you high and makes you feel very capable. But the price is just not worth it imo.
#6 - Cannabis
This was the drug I have been using the longest of all mentioned in this thread. Since sophmore year of high all until the second half of Junior year of high school. This is an amazing drug and is a great tool for coping with one's life circumstances, however there are some brutal sides to it. For one, it is expensive, there are much cheaper ways to get high. Secondly - this shit makes you non neurotypical / bad communicator. Smoking weed always made me hella suspicious of everyone and gave me a hard time with understanding what I'm being told. It definitely impairs your communication skills.
#7 - DXM (Waltussin, Robitussin)
Honestly the best drug for continuous use, although that seems weird I will explain why. Dissociatives are fun, and DXM also functions as a Serotonin reuptake inhibitor so it's not only a dissociative drug but also of an SRI, and at higher doses it can activate opioid receptors due to it's morphological similarity to opioids and technically being derived from an opioid. Every time I tried this, I always had a great time. Cheap as all hell, accessible as all hell, and feels good. I mean this is literally 1$ OTC at dollar store, even a bum can afford that.
#8 - Adderall
I took this drug 3 times in total and plan on continuing to. One time I took it just to test it out (in school), the second time I took it before a major DiffEq test (in school), and the third time I took it before an SAT retake (in school also). Each of the three times the experience was good, it helped with my performance, and there were no brutal after effects. It is a bit pricey and not always accessible (the best way to get it is the black market), but there are no downsides to this besides that and its not stigmatized at all.
#9 (most based) - Codeine (Tylenol 3, 4)
My most recently discovered drug and holy shit it is good. The best feeling I've felt in terms of the euphoria, such a bliss. The comedowns are kinda brutal, but you can avoid them by just taking more Codeine. Somewhat cheap, easy to get, not stigmatized that much, feels fucking great.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, sytyl, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
all that effort from ur tiny pea brain for me to not read a single pixel

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 5145, BigBoy and 3 others
Surprised you have done shit like coke but not any psychedelics

Drugs are brutal

It's like opening a can of worms, nothing sober can compare jfl I'm trying to stop consumption of all drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Surprised you have done shit like coke but not any psychedelics
Dxm is somewhat of a psychedelic I guess. I had a friend offer me LSD once but I was scared of it, would def try now if had the opportunity though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and TheoryMaxxer
Dxm is somewhat of a psychedelic I guess. I had a friend offer me LSD once but I was scared of it, would def try now if had the opportunity though
My LSD experience when I was 15 is probably one of the best things I ever did, my shrooms experience pretty dead in comparison but not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
My LSD experience when I was 15 is probably one of the best things I ever did, my shrooms experience pretty dead in comparison but not bad.
For me the best experience I ever had with psychoactive substances was one time I did 150mg Codeine, although Im sure psychedelics would be hella fun - i do drugs mostly when Im alone, whereas for psychedelics u need to be with friends, why would I need to cope when Im with friends anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, goat2x, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
the sexual tension between the 2 obese fuckers is getting out of control
How would you know what sexual tension feels like incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 756
jfl at how you still think thats me. The only sexual tension you have felt is between you and the shadow entity you failed to fuck because of ur pathetically low t. kys
keep seething incel. I have french kissed before, have you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
keep seething incel. I have french kissed before, have you?
French kissed who? your mother? I wonder who would kiss that severely deformed underbite you have there. And btw a French kiss when you were 10 isn't a brag u obese virgin.

French kissed who? your mother? I wonder who would kiss that severely deformed underbite you have there. And btw a French kiss when you were 10 isn't a brag u obese virgin.
I french kissed a Stacy when I was 15, the stacy was my girlfriend, and I have fingered her. The part about you french kissing your mother is quite morbid, I suggest you seek a therapist if you have sexual thoughts about your relatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 756
I french kissed a Stacy when I was 15, the stacy was my girlfriend, and I have fingered her. The part about you french kissing your mother is quite morbid, I suggest you seek a therapist if you have sexual thoughts about your relatives.
View attachment 799288
He claims he’s a chad, is he?

He claims he’s a chad, is he?
Idk bro, you tell me. Does a chad get butthurt someone rated them a 2.5 on looksmax.me and then start being a little bitch?

Idk bro, you tell me. Does a chad get butthurt someone rated them a 2.5 on looksmax.me and then start being a little bitch?
Most people here do jfl
That should answer your question

• +1
Yeah tbh, getting butthurt on incel forums is chad trait ngl
Indeed especially the ones who don’t show pics but claim chad
Know anyone?

• +1
For me the best experience I ever had with psychoactive substances was one time I did 150mg Codeine, although Im sure psychedelics would be hella fun - i do drugs mostly when Im alone, whereas for psychedelics u need to be with friends, why would I need to cope when Im with friends anyway lol
You don’t. My first acid trip was 3 tabs in a room by myself

• Woah
Woah, how did it go
It was awesome bro. But it ended badly cuz it was so intense it made me delusional so I said and did stuff I shouldn’t have. I felt like I met god and I told people stuff I shouldnt have giving myself away that I was on acid. The euphoria beats any drug you could imagine shrooms isn’t as good not by a long shot. The visuals on acid are so good. I used to do a lot of dxm too sadly and acid blows dxm out of the water man

• Woah
200dollars for coke
Someone got rich out of your dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6572
It was awesome bro. But it ended badly cuz it was so intense it made me delusional so I said and did stuff I shouldn’t have. I felt like I met god and I told people stuff I shouldnt have giving myself away that I was on acid. The euphoria beats any drug you could imagine shrooms isn’t as good not by a long shot. The visuals on acid are so good. I used to do a lot of dxm too sadly and acid blows dxm out of the water man
might definitely try that. I doubt LSD euphoria beats codeine euphoria though jfl
Did you buy on black market?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
might definitely try that. I doubt LSD euphoria beats codeine euphoria though jfl
Did you buy on black market?
No just got from someone irl awhile ago. And I’ve done opiates man it doesn’t even compare.

• +1
Bro what’s Florida like did you grow up there or where did you grow up

Bro what’s Florida like did you grow up there or where did you grow up
I grew up in Russia (from birth until age 11) and then in Florida (age 11 until now). Although I have went back and forth from florida to russia and back when I was 11, 12, and only permanently moved to Florida at 13.

• +1
I grew up in Russia (from birth until age 11) and then in Florida (age 11 until now). Although I have went back and forth from florida to russia and back when I was 11, 12, and only permanently moved to Florida at 13.
Have you ever been to Georgia my home state man?

Have you ever been to Georgia my home state man?
Never been to georgia, no. Never have been outside of florida in the US actually except New York once

• +1
Never been to georgia, no. Never have been outside of florida in the US actually except New York once
What part of Florida or is that too much and don’t want to dox yourself

• +1
  • +1
So you must know who Nikolas Cruz is then right. Was it a big deal down there when he did what he did?
YEah lol actually Nikolas Cruz went to a high school thats very close to where I live jfl
Yeah it was a big deal. When it happened they made us do cope walkouts outside to show our support for victims and whatever and hate on muh gun violence. It was honestly cope, I hated it but we got to skip classes at least lol

• +1