High BF% Makes Low IPD Look Worse?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Imagine your cheeks all fat and bloated, makes your face look bigger but your eyes are still the same. Zygos covered in fat so they look bigger and wider.

Makes ES ratio or whatever (ipd/bizygo) look worse since everything else around your eyes is bigger and wider, making the illusion of them being closer.

Also if your eyebrows are very close and eyes are close too it looks like you have a worse IPD right?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Vidyacoper, Gunna and 1 other person
it impacts fwhr not ipd

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4123
Dicaprio theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
No it just makes your face wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
?

ipd matters relative to your skull size and zygo width

yeah I know but someone with low ipd and a tiny skull would look normal facially
it impacts es ratio yes but to a low extent depending on your upper facial bloat which is more rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
?

ipd matters relative to your skull size and zygo width

yeah I know but someone with low ipd and a tiny skull would look normal facially
This is DiCaprio theory:
64af17c0355a7557cb3d4cb347066c20
Leonardo dicaprio

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 3043, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
How do u measure ipd on computer?
Iris method
Average iris is 11.77mm
So you measure how much pixels is your iris in paint or some other program. Then you measure ur IPD in pixels. You divide ur IPD in pixels by your iris size in pixels. And then you multiple score by 11.77mm
Example your pupil is 100 pixels in paint
Your IPD is 500 pixels in paint
500/100=5
5*11.77mm=58.85

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
I look way better at a lower bodyfat

Imagine your cheeks all fat and bloated, makes your face look bigger but your eyes are still the same. Zygos covered in fat so they look bigger and wider.

Makes ES ratio or whatever (ipd/bizygo) look worse since everything else around your eyes is bigger and wider, making the illusion of them being closer.

Also if your eyebrows are very close and eyes are close too it looks like you have a worse IPD right?
don't know about the eyebrow part but with high bf% you're right. i just don't now if the difference is that dramatic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043