High cheekbones implants?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
If I have low cheekbones and try to get high cheekbone implants will it look Like I have 4 zygos or what wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, AlwaysHaveQuestions and godirl
tenor.gif

how do you have 13k rep and not know the answer lmao? It goes over your cheeks, so if they're low set they stay low set and just look huge

there is no pain as great as being an ugly piece of shit 4/10 subhuman like myself

every night i cry out of depression from being lonely where no girls like me and i have no friends all because girls only date attractive guys and guys only want to be friends with attractive guys

i hope that one day i can wake up in a different body with a different face

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
i doubt you could make them higher, at best you could make the higher part of your zygos more projected but that would look fake af

lower zygos comes from having extra bone mass, not from a lack of it

You can make them higher through implant no?
I think a zso or some other osteotomy would be better for that. I guess you could ask for implants that would give you some extra upward projection but then you would need custom 3d printed silicone implants from Eppley. So no medpor implants therefore no Yaramchuk for making your cheekbones look high set. Like this looksmaxx/lookism user that got zygo implants:

He looks good but they're still low set. There might be some surgeons that might be able to use fillers or fat grafting to make them look higher set maybe idk.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, TheLastABCcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Zso to reduce the bottom mass+ custom high zygo implants to cause the start of projection higher, this combo would eliminate the bloat look