Would zygo implants ascend me?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I’m currently working on getting more cheekbones and zygos, by bonesmashing but the results are not very great. (The swelling is but the long term results not yet). So i took some pics and vids when my cheekbones and zygos were swollen and you guys need to let me know if I look better or worse.

IMG 0407

This is how i look normally without swollen cheekbones and zygos.

And this is what i looked like after bonesmashing for a few hours.

IMG 0518

Should i keep my face the way it is? Or should i get some fillers / implants? Which one looks better?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, Graham and Birdcell
What will ascend you is looking less British bro

the swelling looks stupid because it isn’t consistent along your zygomatic arch

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Zeta
I’m currently working on getting more cheekbones and zygos, by bonesmashing but the results are not very great. (The swelling is but the long term results not yet). So i took some pics and vids when my cheekbones and zygos were swollen and you guys need to let me know if I look better or worse.

View attachment 2868106
This is how i look normally without swollen cheekbones and zygos.
View attachment 2868111

And this is what i looked like after bonesmashing for a few hours.

View attachment 2868112

Should i keep my face the way it is? Or should i get some fillers / implants? Which one looks better?
No you'd literally drop an entire tire of looks

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Zeta
So having cheekbones and zygos like Richard Ramirez would descend me?
Face would just look even more short fwhr way too high esr would get cooked
1 feature like more prom zygos doesn't even outweigh 1 of these ratios in importance. Ratios weigh more than features (features still matter but ratios shouldn't be sacrificed for them)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Zeta
No lol
Some people literally only have a visible zygo arch or just the zygoma separately.
look at the picture, i may be using the wrong words but the swelling looks like he has a tumour in his face,

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
you already have good cheekbones don't do fillers you'll look like Bogdanoff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, Blackgymmax and Zeta
Face would just look even more short fwhr way too high esr would get cooked
1 feature like more prom zygos doesn't even outweigh 1 of these ratios in importance. Ratios weigh more than features (features still matter but ratios shouldn't be sacrificed for them)
how bad is a 0.50 ESR ? It has never looked weird to me but somebody measured it and said it’s out of the ideal range

how bad is a 0.50 ESR ? It has never looked weird to me but somebody measured it and said it’s out of the ideal range
Outstandingly horridly bad on anyone who isn't a black woman. Pretty black on black guys.

• JFL
The best advice I can give is to stop bonesmashing.

The next best is to stop scowling all the time. The whole "just squint bro" is completely over hyped by skibidirizzcels on TikTok, please don't actually do this IRL.

This first image looks really good. You're clearly good looking, but aren't doing the whole "squinty max", which comes off as uncanny.

No point getting surgery, you will only mess up your facial harmony (as seen in the latter images). If I only saw the first image I'd assume you're some GL NT guy who slays at nightclubs / festivals.

• +1
The best advice I can give is to stop bonesmashing.

The next best is to stop scowling all the time. The whole "just squint bro" is completely over hyped by skibidirizzcels on TikTok, please don't actually do this IRL.

This first image looks really good. You're clearly good looking, but aren't doing the whole "squinty max", which comes off as uncanny.

No point getting surgery, you will only mess up your facial harmony (as seen in the latter images). If I only saw the first image I'd assume you're some GL NT guy who slays at nightclubs / festivals.
Thanks for this actual solid advice, you’re a good man

• +1
Reactions: Graham