High cheekbones is so underrated in this forum

nontfortheface

nontfortheface

Iron
High cheekbones give the biggest harmony boost to humans subconsciously on par with good forward growth, and undereye support yet are not considered very important in this forum. Lots of people confuse ratios and proportions as the only reason why certain harmony kings look so good despite not having great features. However, high cheekbones are one of the most important features that make someone look good and give harmony to the face.

Examples of people with high cheekbones: Sean O'pry (Water), DiCaprio, Chico, Alain Delon, list goes on.

This is how high cheekbones look

As you can see the widest part of the face is higher than this medial canthus and this is what makes Dicaprio so much attractive. Give him low cheekbones, he wouldn't look as pleasing to the eye as what he is in the photo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, WTFCHE, Narcissusmaxxing and 10 others
Water+0

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, greywind, St. Fraudcel and 3 others
me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: roligtvarre4, micropp, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
High-set cheekbones are by far one of the most overrated features on here lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, dragomaxxer, CyberPsychodelic and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, St.TikTokcel and Heinrich Schmidt
yet another feature i lakc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
You say that then post LDC who has medium-low set cheekbones lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind
I’m getting zygo implants, infra and BFR.

Hopefully I can get mogger cheekbones

That’s his temporal bone but the lighting makes it look like his zygomatic arch.

The widest part of his cheekbones is slightly below the lateral canthus which is still considered high.

High cheekbones give the biggest harmony boost to humans subconsciously on par with good forward growth, and undereye support yet are not considered very important in this forum. Lots of people confuse ratios and proportions as the only reason why certain harmony kings look so good despite not having great features. However, high cheekbones are one of the most important features that make someone look good and give harmony to the face.

Examples of people with high cheekbones: Sean O'pry (Water), DiCaprio, Chico, Alain Delon, list goes on.

View attachment 2740810
As you can see the widest part of the face is higher than this medial canthus and this is what makes Dicaprio so much attractive. Give him low cheekbones, he wouldn't look as pleasing to the eye as what he is in the photo.
You show a boneless cuck to prove your theory. Insanity.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

View attachment 2740810
yeah theyre the only reason i still look good despite recessed upper maxilla

Eyes are more important u can have very good cheekbones but if ur eye area look like shit it’s over for u

high water thread

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 2740810
Waterrrrr

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
that "high cheekbones" are given from the orbits that shouldn't be round to get that effect

View attachment 2740810
Literally high cheekbones are defintley top 5 features literally 99.9% of gl people have high cheekbones, but ofc there are moggers who have mid-low cheekbones e.g Johnny Depp.

Literally high cheekbones are defintley top 5 features literally 99.9% of gl people have high cheekbones, but ofc there are moggers who have mid-low cheekbones e.g Johnny Depp.
High iq fr, finally someone gets the point

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
not possible, just angles

and explain to me why I have highset cheekbones but I'm still ugly
That photo of Leo was a candid photo so no angles considered here. You probably don't have high set cheekbones or you have bad harmony

Does jon erik hexum have low?

Just lol if you think DiCuntrio has high sets

What is the method to find if u have high cheekbones?

What is the method to find if u have high cheekbones?
Just look at your cheekbones lmfao
Or touch them to feel their position
The closer to the eyes they are the better

I have high cheekbones but

View attachment 2740810
I'm still 2.5psl with high cheekbones where's my chadlite status op

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger