High class Chad on truerateme

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, fogdart and mulattomaxxer
2 comments. Typical feedback for a non female posting on that website.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 10 others
1h ago
2 comments

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Jagged0 and mulattomaxxer
Classic chad look though, hes a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Leap, ChristianChad, fogdart and 1 other person
He knows damn well hes gl, hes just narcymaxxing on reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Leap, ChristianChad and 3 others
Doesn’t look particularly high class to me tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, datboijj and Jagged0
2 comments. Typical feedback for a non female posting on that website.
It's over for men the sub got taken over by whores and cucks it used to be ran by pslers

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and mulattomaxxer
How? He has that classic future ceo or lawyer look
Idk tbh, looks too rugged maybe?
Looks like someone you could find on Love Island or working as a bartender if that makes sense, he is just wearing a suit lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
It's over for Petercels. Dude is looking for a serious relationship, matches with shallow women.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, ChristianChad, DivineBeing and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Leap, thickdickdaddy27, ChristianChad and 5 others
thin lipped cuck

he is going to betabux a slut who is going to fuck BBCs behind his back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

Hes a clueless High inhib chad, over...

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ChristianChad, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
Over for Petercels

Connor murphy mental breakdown

You have to be fucking joking. This guy mogs me to infinity and he is on r/dating_advice.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
hanging episode 9 GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Vermilioncore, ChristianChad and 6 others
Over for Petercels

i saw him on reddit few days ago. He gives me non-NT vibes - most likely had a glow up as an adult, just like amnesia. You can't look like that and be this clueless about women. he needs to take the red pill ASAP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Xangsane and Jagged0
i saw him on reddit few days ago. He gives me non-NT vibes - most likely had a glow up as an adult, just like amnesia. You can't look like that and be this clueless about women. he needs to take the red pill ASAP.
Who wants to link him this forum?

Who wants to link him this forum?
I don't think he needs this forum, although he's quite blackpilled (he had a hair transplant); he just needs generic redpill content on game and he's golden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Xangsane and Jagged0
Or it could be that either female standards are ridiculous these days, they think he'd pump and dump them or they're intimidated by him because he's chad.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Women have multiple Chads to choose from imagine non chads it's over
View attachment 1494156
You have to be fucking joking. This guy mogs me to infinity and he is on r/dating_advice.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
hanging episode 9 GIF
A lot of women want chads who also have status and money

On reddit I've seen quite a few Chads complaining about being treated as fucktoys by women, or women complaining about how a low status Chad is clingy as shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and mulattomaxxer
It's over for Petercels. Dude is looking for a serious relationship, matches with shallow women.

just be IBD Chad theory debunked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Xangsane
he's not chad.. why is everyone overrating him? he's 5.25 psl max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16989, Jagged0, one job away and 2 others
aspie stare and looks dead , bet he larps around here.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

He simply does not look good enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
he's not chad.. why is everyone overrating him? he's 5.25 psl max
youve got to be kidding right? 6'1, robust as fuck, mogger chin, jaw, above average eye area and cheekbones.

• +1
he must be high inhib as fuck, sleeping in a bed without fucking a girl is the most cucked thing ever and something no man should ever do
this happened to me 4 times

Yeah. 6-6.5 trm is a good Rating. Just stylemaxxed. High htn
his sexual appeal is practically non-existent. i'm not surprised that he's struggling with women, but alot on here are making what he's saying sound unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: one job away
he is gl in the eyes of the people that is why he got so much attention in the first place, when I posted mine I got like 8 upvotes in the span of weeks and several rates

I am a joke :oops:

his sexual appeal is practically non-existent. i'm not surprised that he's struggling with women, but alot on here are making what he's saying sound unbelievable
Kinda surprised woman don’t want deep talk with him. He looks like the type to beta buxx. And tbh he is easily top 20% on tinder. Probably more like top 10

youve got to be kidding right? 6'1, robust as fuck, mogger chin, jaw, above average eye area and cheekbones.
His pfl are small and his eyebrows thin, Lips very thin and his hairline is shit.. Face wise he is 5 psl... but yeah he is chaddam with those things fused.

Last edited:
he is gl in the eyes of the people that is why he got so much attention in the first place, when I posted mine I got like 8 upvotes in the span of weeks and several rates

I am a joke :oops:
Nope. Truerateme reddit has algorithm that pics people randomly. Even shit looking guy can suddenly get a lot of comments and likes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Kinda surprised woman don’t want deep talk with him. He looks like the type to beta buxx. And tbh he is easily top 20% on tinder. Probably more like top 10
his bio is a joke. showcasing the classic mr nice guy, perfect betabux material

• +1
Reactions: one job away
no he isnt- just no
Yes he is.. low pfl, SHit hairline, big forehead, Grandma lips, Collage of oldcell, Long midface, Long philtrum, thin eyebrow.. He is 5psl. Appeal and Psl is completely different thing.

This is his recent fast selfie he posted

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Men are shit at rating other men and Only women can be the judge from real life interactions. The truth is when youre TOO goodlooking (meaning you mog her options to oblivion) and the girl do find you attractive BUT you intimidate her with your looks and she feels she is too beneath you and wont be able to get into a ltr which is the ultimate goal for foids anyways.

Dont get me wrong though, foids will ons a chad but only if he backs it up with seduction but unfortunately for this chad, he doesn't seem like he knows how to. And that itself turns off women because it shows that despite being that good looking, you still dont have experience with women which is a major red flag.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Men are shit at rating other men and Only women can be the judge from real life interactions. The truth is when youre TOO goodlooking (meaning you mog her options to oblivion) and the girl do find you attractive BUT you intimidate her with your looks and she feels she is too beneath you and wont be able to get into a ltr which is the ultimate goal for foids anyways.

Dont get me wrong though, foids will ons a chad but only if he backs it up with seduction but unfortunately for this chad, he doesn't seem like he knows how to. And that itself turns off women because it shows that despite being that good looking, you still dont have experience with women which is a major red flag.
You're right. Red pill game is actually very important as a chad. If you look like chad and behave like a pussy, good looking women will always leave you.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer