• Ugh..
Reactions: piec, mogre, Xangsane and 12 others
Cooooope

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, CarrotMaxxer, mogre and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Skin is kinda overrated, fat pads > collagen

Look at Morrone if he had too sunken undereyes hed be done even if his collagen is top for his age . It’s easy to recover collagen fat pads v diff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface and try2beme
Skin is kinda overrated, fat pads > collagen

Look at Morrone if he had too sunken undereyes hed be done even if his collagen is top for his age . It’s easy to recover collagen fat pads v diff
Nah

Michael thurston 1
this skin Is Better than this
Vinnie Hackers birthday 1200x834

Adds character and masculinity. Only girls Who Will be into you Will be 14-18 yo if you have the latter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, moreroidsmoredates, Allornothing and 5 others
collagen is so important imo both mature women [23 and above] and immature women [20 and below] love high collagen as well as having low fat pads ofc it just give a more youthful healthy vibrant look

collagen is so important imo both mature women [23 and above] and immature women [20 and below] love high collagen as well as having low fat pads ofc it just give a more youthful healthy vibrant look
Makes you look too childish. Men with more dimorphic skin Will mog you. What Is important Is elastin, not having wrinkles or hollow under area, that Will make you both mature and youthful

Cope teachers out here rapid 11 year old prettyboys

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and iam good boy
it's not the skin it's the bone that goes with it.

you want people to think you look youthful, but you don't want people to think you look young.

the difference is that youthful means you retained features, looking young just means you're underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Obamalama, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
Collagen is life

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Makes you look too childish. Men with more dimorphic skin Will mog you. What Is important Is elastin, not having wrinkles or hollow under area, that Will make you both mature and youthful
yeah but they're too intimidating for young women first discovering dating and relationships they would def go for more soft men

ye
but zygos and jaw foremost
It’s all about youthful red golden colouring , yellow almost , which makes you look youthful

• +1
Reactions: Crisick

you want people to think you look youthful, but you don't want people to think you look young.

the difference is that youthful means you retained features, looking young just means you're underdeveloped.
young women usually go for both right? being youthful is a must but looking young is a huge halo for attracting immature ones

You know you're an oldcell when you start making threads like this one

• +1
Reactions: piec and LooksThinker
young women usually go for both right? being youthful is a must but looking young is a huge halo for attracting immature ones

women prefer older men perpetually until they're old themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and soulless_npc

Too feminine. The sweet spot Is when you look 30 Years old for universal appeal

Depends on the face because so many different phenos and types of appeals exist

You know you're an oldcell when you start making threads like this one
IMG 20240517 122750
no Bro look at my skin, looks too childish, i get approached or ioi only by 14 yo girls, it's fucking weird. I think i'll look Better with a more dimorphic older skin

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2925190 no Bro look at my skin, looks too childish, i get approached or ioi only by 14 yo girls, it's fucking weird. I think i'll look Better with a more dimorphic older skin
Don't worry and overthink about it, once years pass and you age like a fine wine you will start looking more of a man and prime women will finally like yuo

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Collagen is literally a masc trait lmao. You’re getting mixed up with fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: piec and HTN_Mentalcel
Collagen is literally a masc trait lmao. You’re getting mixed up with fat pads.
if that what's true why women fraud high collagen with make up?

does it look good here??

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL
slightly rougher texture looks better on man then baby skin

if that what's true why women fraud high collagen with make up?
They mostly use it to hide bug eyes and lack of cheekbones. Collagen only really starts decreasing after 25 so it wouldn’t make sense for young girls to use it otherwise. After 25 sure.

• +1
Reactions: piec
fucking 6/10 whore
nah ideal. mogs all the evil looking "stacies" i see. she's on top of my list of the best looking angelic girls i've ever seen

nah ideal. mogs all the evil looking "stacies" i see. she's on top of my list of the best looking angelic girls i've ever seen
So not a "conventional" stacy??

Cope teachers out here rapid 11 year old prettyboys

fuark her arm tats are hot
imagine the sex she gives. crazy nordic bitch

Too feminine. The sweet spot Is when you look 30 Years old for universal appeal
You’ve gone delusional as a coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters

for a self claimed retard u make the most insightful comments

who was it the pic is deleted

my avi proves you wrong