High cortisol = high blood pressure

N

NOFAP 2022

Iron
I have an open wound right now, when My cortisol is high it usually opens up and start hurting/bleeding, but when it’s at normal levels It is just healing away.

I think this is one way to test cortisol levels without equipment .

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
genius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
i got a lot of nose bleeding rn does that meab high cholesterol

i got a lot of nose bleeding rn does that meab high cholesterol
I also got nose bleeding recently, but I don’t think it’s as related to cortisol as wounds opening up

My serum cortisol level is 728.1 nmol/L currently. Blood pressure is normal (130/80).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ChristianChad
this forum man...

You cut yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: NOFAP 2022
I don't know. I am not stressed or anything. Maybe because I inject T?
I feel like most Normies have very low cortisol, like near to 0, because there isn’t much that could spike cortisol in a normies life, and that becomes the average

• Hmm...
I don't know. I am not stressed or anything. Maybe because I inject T?
Why do you Inject T?
Also do you have cold hands and feet? Trouble falling asleep? Trouble staying asleep throughout the entire night? Lethargy after a meal?

I feel like most Normies have very low cortisol, like near to 0, because there isn’t much that could spike cortisol in a normies life, and that becomes the average
U don't know physiology

• JFL
What do you mean?
Basically the skin on the tip of my thumb has become crusty and yellow Cuz of some reason, which I think might be exposure to water (H2O)

And it has started bleeding because the cells aren’t replenishing

• +1
Basically the skin on the tip of my thumb has become crusty and yellow Cuz of some reason, which I think might be exposure to water (H2O)

And it has started bleeding because the cells aren’t replenishing
That isn't fucking normal bro
Pics?

• JFL
Why do you Inject T?
Also do you have cold hands and feet? Trouble falling asleep? Trouble staying asleep throughout the entire night? Lethargy after a meal?
Because of anabolic effects. I do have cold fingers and toes (might be because of hypothyroidism). Yeah I usually wake up once a night. I experience some fatigue after eating lunch.

• +1
If it's too small for a picture how tf do you think it's causing high cortisol?

Tf are you saying??.
I’m clearly talking to a retarded person. , or an ESL.

The diseased thumb, because there is an open wound on it, can bleed or not bleed. When it bleeds, that is a sign there is high cortisol, because it bleeding means I have high blood pressure.
When it seals up, that is a sign that I have low cortisol, because low blood pressure.
So I can tell whether I have high or low cortisol based on the status of the wound

• JFL
Because of anabolic effects. I do have cold fingers and toes (might be because of hypothyroidism). Yeah I usually wake up once a night. I experience some fatigue after eating lunch.
Fix your Hypo symptoms first man
That'll also get your T levels up. What were Ur natty t eleval?

I’m clearly talking to a retarded person. , or an ESL.

The diseased thumb, because there is an open wound on it, can bleed or not bleed. When it bleeds, that is a sign there is high cortisol, because it bleeding means I have high blood pressure.
When it seals up, that is a sign that I have low cortisol, because low blood pressure.
So I can tell whether I have high or low cortisol based on the status of the wound
Jesus.. I can tell your a nigger just by the way you tried to speak right now

• Hmm...
Jesus.. I can tell your a nigger just by the way you tried to speak right now
So you are an ESL? Its so obvious by the way U couldn’t understand anything I was saying

• JFL
Fix your Hypo symptoms first man
That'll also get your T levels up. What were Ur natty t eleval?
15 nmol / l but that was before gymcelling. I take levothyroxine every morning. But after injecting T my TSH level became higher, now it is hard to keep it low even after taking levo. I now inject 300 mg every week.

• +1
15 nmol / l but that was before gymcelling. I take levothyroxine every morning. But after injecting T my TSH level became higher, now it is hard to keep it low even after taking levo. I now inject 300 mg every week.
Don’t bother, he is a Arab who doesn’t understand English, he has no idea what you are saying

• JFL
What is your diet like Bhai?
Get on Ray Peat diet, eat 3,000 calories minimum (woman tier tbh), keep PUFA low, eat plenty of sugar, eat more B Vitamin rich foods
Macros approximately should be high carb, middle protein, low fat

• JFL
What is your diet like Bhai?
Get on Ray Peat diet, eat 3,000 calories minimum (woman tier tbh), keep PUFA low, eat plenty of sugar, eat more B Vitamin rich foods
Macros approximately should be high carb, middle protein, low fat
Probably shit, so yeah I definitely have to improve that. Btw. how did you know what my symptoms were before I told you I have hypo?

• +1
Probably shit, so yeah I definitely have to improve that. Btw. how did you know what my symptoms were before I told you I have hypo?
@ChristianChad ’s diet:

2 spoonfuls of cum in the morning, Soy latte, vegan Food, and to finish, a glass of warm piss.

• JFL
30% of the population in NA countries nowadays have some degree of Hypothyroidism / hypometabolism due to modern lifestyle and diet of people, later birthing age and increased Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid consumption.

Those are typical symptoms btw, and what I experienced...

Cold hands and feet is slow metabolism/high adrenaline
30% of insomniacs have Hypothyroidism (don't remember exactly). Despite active Thyroid hormone being a "stimulant", giving T3 to serial insomniacs with Hypothyroidism is legit stronger then heroin... Also, waking up at night is due to running out or running low on Liver Glycogen stores. Hypothyroidism decreased Glycogen storage capacity of the Liver
Fatigue after food is because you lower stress hormones. Hypothyroid and unhealthy individuals often do stuff like fasting, drinking coffee on an empty stomach, overexercising because that will raise stress hormone and thus reduce fatigue. But obviously this is very very detrimental as you could guess... The feeling of energy should come from Thyroid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130