• High-Cut LeFort 1

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Regular Cut LeFort 1 w/Implants

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
TITLE. WHICH MOGS FOR A RECESSED LOWER MAXILLA+RECESSED MIDFACE?

inb4 "muh lefort 2" let's just take NOSE PROJECTION/HAVING A FLAT NOSE out of the equation and focus on everything else

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
What type of implants?

why get lefort when u can get implants

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 19766
TheHandcel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 19766
high Lefort is a fucking meme that no one understands. what happens when you rotate CCW and the high part of the Lefort goes backwards? riddle me that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
high Lefort is a fucking meme that no one understands. what happens when you rotate CCW and the high part of the Lefort goes backwards? riddle me that
why tf do some top surgeons do both high le fort with ccw then (AS THE DEFAULT FOR MOST PATIENTS)??

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
why tf do some top surgeons do both high le fort with ccw then (AS THE DEFAULT FOR MOST PATIENTS)??
i don't know. the fact that they spent 10 years in medical school and i looked at some pictures on google probably has something to do with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
i don't know. the fact that they spent 10 years in medical school and i looked at some pictures on google probably has something to do with it.
relatable asf

i can tell you that i was planning on getting paranasal implants before i had my bimax and now that i've had it i'm not

regular lefort is probably higher than you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and Deleted member 19766
i can tell you that i was planning on getting paranasal implants before i had my bimax and now that i've had it i'm not

who'd you get it wth

mirin. how do I know if I need paranasal implants before trimax tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
mirin. how do I know if I need paranasal implants before trimax tho?
my point was to not worry about it until after you've had bimax because the bimax might project that area a lot

the regular Lefort cut is up by the anterior nasal spine which is several mm above where the philtrum starts. it's not completely under your nose

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 32196
my point was to not worry about it until after you've had bimax because the bimax might project that area a lot

the regular Lefort cut is up by the anterior nasal spine which is several mm above where the philtrum starts. it's not completely under your nose
could a small movement of the Maxilla and lots of rotation also help with nasolabials?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back