High DHT + good skincare routine = ideal skin

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Dht is linked heavily to collagen output and fibroblast proliferation but it also causes oily skin and acne.

So high DHT = high collagen(acne and oily skin) + good skincare routine = perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have very oily skin.
But also have acne scars.
Oily skin is death

I take Fin, so is it over for my collagen?

I have very oily skin.
But also have acne scars.
Oily skin is death
Deep scars? Dermaroll

and yes oily skin sucks but it’s natura

I used to have quite oily skin but now my skin is dry as fuck 24/7.
I take Fin, so is it over for my collagen?
Do you have drier skin than before you started? That’s one of the most common sides of fin is dry skin, dark circles, decreased collagen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and AbandonShip
Deep scars? Dermaroll

and yes oily skin sucks but it’s natural
I have other high dht traits like thick bushy eyebrows, dense facial hair etc.

I hope i dont go bald.

I have other high dht traits like thick bushy eyebrows, dense facial hair etc.

I hope i dont go bald.
If u start losing hair just dermaroll regularly and use ghk-cu

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
is that why smoking tobacco makes your skin look good short term, higher DHT?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
Legit, my face is full of acne but my skin itself is baby tier soft and youthful, very glowing, this is one of the few things girls have commented me on and one compared her skin to mine saying how her skin is very dry and dull compared to mine

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII and her
So high DHT = oily skin = high collagen?

where are your studies? many studies say DHT causes oily skin and acne jfl.

one of the few studies i can find supports what you said is
however it says 'Recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin but not dihydrotestosterone alone stimulates osteoblastic collagen synthesis in older men'

vitamin c is one of the few compounds which noticeably improves collagen https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shit thread. No studies. Ashton Kutcher has been taking DHT blocking pills for decades and looks younger than 20 year olds here

where are your studies? many studies say DHT causes oily skin and acne jfl.

one of the few studies i can find supports what you said is
however it says 'Recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin but not dihydrotestosterone alone stimulates osteoblastic collagen synthesis in older men'

vitamin c is one of the few compounds which noticeably improves collagen https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/
So first of all, I said DHT causes oily skin and yes, that is a vital skin function and a huge part of your bodies excrement process. Second of all, the first study you posted is about how dht DOES help with collagen synthesis, just not ALONE. It also works with that other thing in bone collagen. Third of all, vitamin c has nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Yes, it is involved with collagen synthesis but collagen synthesis doesn’t happen in the first place without hormones. Hormones are the fuel of your body.

Here’s some studies of DHT’s role in skin function and collagen, I thought I had already made this knowledge common:

Shit thread. No studies. Ashton Kutcher has been taking DHT blocking pills for decades and looks younger than 20 year olds here

Ashton Kutcher has been off Fin and Dut for years... And he was only ever on it for two. because he thought it was making him look older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and sub6manletnozygos
@Lifeisgood72 how do I get rid of PIE scars?

It's been almost a year since I got them on my cheek and they fade only 60% or so in all this time. I am using adapalene.

Ngl I have perfect skin that gets worse whenever I use facial cleanser

@Lifeisgood72 how do I get rid of PIE scars?

View attachment 220845

It's been almost a year since I got them on my cheek and they fade only 60% or so in all this time. I am using adapalene.
Dermaroll. Adapelene is shit for collagen btw.

DHT lowers collagen.

So first of all, I said DHT causes oily skin and yes, that is a vital skin function and a huge part of your bodies excrement process. Second of all, the first study you posted is about how dht DOES help with collagen synthesis, just not ALONE. It also works with that other thing in bone collagen. Third of all, vitamin c has nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Yes, it is involved with collagen synthesis but collagen synthesis doesn’t happen in the first place without hormones. Hormones are the fuel of your body.

Here’s some studies of DHT’s role in skin function and collagen, I thought I had already made this knowledge common:

Ashton Kutcher has been off Fin and Dut for years... And he was only ever on it for two. because he thought it was making him look older.

I posted that study as it was the only study in support of your contention that i could find.

The point i was getting at, is that there is no clear evidence that, in your own words 'dht = high collagen'. You oversimplified the physiological mechanisms of a sex hormone.

Your study cites studies using vulvar skin of women, yet
'Collagen production was elevated significantly in fibroblasts from vulvar skin but only marginally in fibroblasts from abdominal skin'.
Indeed, volvar skin cultures in a test tube aret replicas of the dermal layer of 20 yo male - indeed clearly the fibroblast proliferation between different areas of skin can differ. Further, another factor would be
topical application of dht having compared to heightened endogenous amounts.

Also consider the As DHT levels increase, elastin production can be undermined.
Indeed, your over simplification is evident by the conclusion that 'dihydrotestosterone (25 mg topically)' did not fix elastin loss.

You also oversimplify by failing to note that dht may increase male patter baldness which is a severe looksmin.
or its action on retarding wound closure
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/path.2444

Also, Vitamin c has everything to do with this. Sure DHT as a sex hormone and a mere vitamin differ considerably however, you are making wild claims that dht = 'high collagen'. This is not only wrong but a dangerous assertion if someones believes it without understanding potential side effects. Therefore, as far at the overarching topic is concerned - improving collagen, vitamin c is a good contribution to the discussion as it is arguably safer and more effective.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/

Last edited:
I posted that study as it was the only study in support of your contention that i could find.

The point i was getting at, is that there is no clear evidence that, in your own words 'dht = high collagen'. You oversimplified the physiological mechanisms of a sex hormone.

Your study cites studies using vulvar skin of women, yet
'Collagen production was elevated significantly in fibroblasts from vulvar skin but only marginally in fibroblasts from abdominal skin'.
Indeed, volvar skin cultures in a test tube aret replicas of the dermal layer of 20 yo male - indeed clearly the fibroblast proliferation between different areas of skin can differ. Further, another factor would be
topical application of dht having compared to heightened endogenous amounts.

Also consider the As DHT levels increase, elastin production can be undermined.
Indeed, your over simplification is evident by the conclusion that 'dihydrotestosterone (25 mg topically)' did not fix elastin loss.

You also oversimplify by failing to note that dht may increase male patter baldness which is a severe looksmin.
or its action on retarding wound closure
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/path.2444

Also, Vitamin c has everything to do with this. Sure DHT as a sex hormone and a mere vitamin differ considerably however, you are making wild claims that dht = 'high collagen'. This is not only wrong but a dangerous assertion if someones believes it without understanding potential side effects. Therefore, as far at the overarching topic is concerned - improving collagen, vitamin c is a good contribution to the discussion as it is arguably safer and more effective.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/
Motherfucker. Say “indeed” one more time. And show me evidence that DHT is bad for your skin. All the evidence points to DHT being a crucial hormone for the function of the skin and fibroblasts. The most common side effect of Fin usage is dark circles, dry skin, thinning skin. Stop spreading misinformation, and I would like to remind you that you won’t find a study out there that says DHT has a negative impact on collagen.

Vitamin C still has nothing to do with this. Your androgens are the root of the proliferation of fibroblasts. Without androgens, your fibroblasts will not be active and will look at your stupid exogenous cope supplements like it’s nothing.

Motherfucker. Say “indeed” one more time. And show me evidence that DHT is bad for your skin. All the evidence points to DHT being a crucial hormone for the function of the skin and fibroblasts. The most common side effect of Fin usage is dark circles, dry skin, thinning skin. Stop spreading misinformation, and I would like to remind you that you won’t find a study out there that says DHT has a negative impact on collagen.

Vitamin C still has nothing to do with this. Your androgens are the root of the proliferation of fibroblasts. Without androgens, your fibroblasts will not be active and will look at your stupid exogenous cope supplements like it’s nothing.
indeed, you are coping. jfl at accusing me of misinformation when you cant even construct a well balanced analysis. it was one dimensional jfl tbh indeed your analysis was devoid of any consideration of other variables tbh ngl

Last edited:
Leg
Beard
Hair

DHT is giving me an hairy body, a soybeard and hairloss. :rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
@Lifeisgood72 @sub6manletnozygos
How do foids DHT levels compare to male's?
@TsarTsar444 how often do u excersise?

@TsarTsar444 how often do u excersise?
they have next to no DHT

they have next to no DHT
Debunked theory then. Was about to post how a 70 yo despite having wrinkles has better skin texture and glow than me
Debunked theory then. Was about to post how a 70 yo despite having wrinkles has better skin texture and glow than me
Still there's something hormonal related tbh. what do u think so far @Dyorotic2

What are ur results using peptides when it comes to skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Still there's something hormonal related tbh. what do u think so far @Dyorotic2

What are ur results using peptides when it comes to skin
No read my latest posts, collagen is produced differently in males vs females

No read my latest posts, collagen is produced differently in males vs females
We are missing something. I wish I had the energy to research as much as you do lol.

We are missing something. I wish I had the energy to research as much as you do lol.
In males DHT takes the role as the main collagen producer and in females it’s Estrogen.

Technically it doesn’t matter what gender they’re in but males most produce DHT while females mostly produce E. If you inject a shitload of E it may give you “better” skin. But you’re also messing up crucial hormonal balances which could also turn around and screw you over.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
In males DHT takes the role as the main collagen producer and in females it’s Estrogen.

Technically it doesn’t matter what gender they’re in but males most produce DHT while females mostly produce E. If you inject a shitload of E it may give you “better” skin. But you’re also messing up crucial hormonal balances which could also turn around and screw you over.
As I said before I'm just asking to learn I haven't researched about the topic in hand :

How do levels of DHT change depending on your age naturally ? Like a kid to teenager or so? The younger you're the better skin you have.

I think I'm starting to hormone maxx this week so I'll be posting my results.

As I said before I'm just asking to learn I haven't researched about the topic in hand :

How do levels of DHT change depending on your age naturally ? Like a kid to teenager or so? The younger you're the better skin you have.

I think I'm starting to hormone maxx this week so I'll be posting my results.
Dht levels peak during puberty. Collagen levels also peak during puberty and DHT declines with age. There is more to collagen production than just DHT but it is a big part of it. Again this is less of a guide for those with normal dht and more for those that taking dht blockers.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dht levels peak during puberty. Collagen levels also peak during puberty and DHT declines with age. There is more to collagen production than just DHT but it is a big part of it. Again this is less of a guide for those with normal dht and more for those that taking dht blockers.
Thanks