High dose vitamin K2 for facial bone growth?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
I have been megadosing vitamin K2 (primarily mk-7) by eating lots of natto. It also helps with gut health apparently.

Do you think high consumption of K2 foods rather than faulty supplements will be enough to produce good bone growth?

Food sources of K2 seem to be very hard to come by especially the longer chains mk-5 +

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I have been megadosing vitamin K2 (primarily mk-7) by eating lots of natto. It also helps with gut health apparently.

Do you think high consumption of K2 foods rather than faulty supplements will be enough to produce good bone growth?

Food sources of K2 seem to be very hard to come by especially the longer chains mk-5 +
Bump

Facial bone growth = hard chin tucks to the point that your maxilla feels like it's about to explode + chewing +
2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

The rest are mainly cope. Or surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 11887 and 1 other person
Facial bone growth = hard chin tucks to the point that your maxilla feels like it's about to explode + chewing +
2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

The rest are mainly cope. Or surgery.
Seeing as nutrition is far more important than the exercises you do in the gym, its worth looking into malnutrition as underdeveloped bones. You cant grow muscles without protein, and you cant grow bone without calcium.

Seeing as nutrition is far more important than the exercises you do in the gym, its worth looking into malnutrition as underdeveloped bones. You cant grow muscles without protein, and you cant grow bone without calcium.
True, but it's not our fault if you don't eat enough* protein.

If you have a proper diet, only those 3 will help you have facial bone gains and to an extent. Diet alone won't.

Get over it.

Last edited:
True, but it's not our fault if you don't eat enough* protein.

If you have a proper diet, only those 3 will help you have facial bone gains and to an extent. Diet alone won't.

Get over it.
I guarantee your not getting enough K2 in your diet.

You might get enough vitamin d if your white and go outside a little.

Your probably not getting enough calcium unless your drinking multiple glasses of raw milk and having high grade cheese or dairy products multiple times a day.

So your your diet is lacking, why don't you humble yourself?

I guarantee your not getting enough K2 in your diet.

You might get enough vitamin d if your white and go outside a little.

Your probably not getting enough calcium unless your drinking multiple glasses of raw milk and having high grade cheese or dairy products multiple times a day.

So your your diet is lacking, why don't you humble yourself?
Your face won't grow if you start taking K2 you giga coper. Protein is the most important. My calcium levels are ok, and so are my D levels living in a Med country.

I told you the only ways that can make your face to grow, do these or surgery and stop coping.

Your face won't grow if you start taking K2 you giga coper. Protein is the most important. My calcium levels are ok, and so are my D levels living in a Med country.

I told you the only ways that can make your face to grow, do these or surgery and stop coping.
Since when has 'okay' ever been a synanmous with Chad?

Plus you just addmitted your k2 levels are abysmal:lul:

Look at the cope on this one.

I didn't admit anything, I just don't remember if my K2 levels are good. Your face won't grow if you raise K2 levels alone. Keep coping.

I didn't admit anything, I just don't remember if my K2 levels are good. Your face won't grow if you raise K2 levels alone. Keep coping.
I gurantee they are not because the foods you have to eat are obscure. Good luck with your calcium levels because the calcium won't properly be redirected to the bones without enough K2. Big shit you have "normal" calcium levels swimming in your blood stream. Good luck with the imminent heat attack and other health problems. Instead of listening to my advice you call me cope?:feelswhy:

Heat attack? Keep coping, I told you how to grow your facial bones.
Smack yourself with a hammer and chew?

You think your ancestors did that shit?

They eat good food healthy food.
They chewed good healthy,hard food
They didn't smack themselves with a hammer because they chewed all the time on good healthy food:lul:

I bonesmashed my chin and it worked. I hard chin tucked and my lower jaw came forward.

Keep coping.

I bonesmashed my chin and it worked. I hard chin tucked and my lower jaw came forward.

Keep coping.
Imagine if your had enough K2 you would be off this site by now faggot.

Congrats you had a healthy diet and environment growing up the only problem was that you were a beta bitch who didn't play sports and played Dnd all day.

The rest of us were fed shit by our parents and live in shitty environments.

Wrong and wrong. Keep coping with the K2 brainlet.
not even sure why your throwing a fit. Whether it grows bones or not how is eating healthy foods like natto bad for your health? There is something wrong with you. Your sick in the head. You simply came here to put people down without offering anything. Your anything but a chad

not even sure why your throwing a fit. Whether it grows bones or not how is eating healthy foods like natto bad for your health? There is something wrong with you. Your sick in the head. You simply came here to put people down without offering anything. Your anything but a chad
You're a stupid 17 year old kid with delusions. Why it's so hard to understand that for bone growth you need to do things like bonesmashing instead of sitting around and supplementing.

It's like sitting all day, just eating a normal diet and expecting to gain muscle. Won't happen.

Stop coping.

k2 mk4 is able to increase bone density and interacts with human growth hormone but there arent and PROOF of jaw growth from megadosing but there is anecdotal stories of it growing zygomatic arches

You're a stupid 17 year old kid with delusions. Why it's so hard to understand that for bone growth you need to do things like bonesmashing instead of sitting around and supplementing.

It's like sitting all day, just eating a normal diet and expecting to gain muscle. Won't happen.

Stop coping.
lmao im 25 and i'm actually growing taller each day. My frame and penis are also getting larger.
I'm actually not supplementing, but getting my k2 from eating Natto, Jarlsberg cheese, camembert cheese , Raw Milk. Getting your nutrients is 50x better and I can see why. My joints are aching and it feels like im being stretched constantly.

The fact that the only thing you could comment on this post was getting enough "protein" is laughable and pathetic. Reason why bodybuilders dont have defined faces.

Literally attractiveness/ health is defined by strong bones. Calcium, vitamin K, vitamin d , magnesium etc. are essential to bone health.

If your so insistent on bonesmashing let me come over and bash your shit for brains skull in because obviously you aren't using it anyways.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
lmao im 25 and i'm actually growing taller each day. My frame and penis are also getting larger.
I'm actually not supplementing, but getting my k2 from eating Natto, Jarlsberg cheese, camembert cheese , Raw Milk. Getting your nutrients is 50x better and I can see why. My joints are aching and it feels like im being stretched constantly.

The fact that the only thing you could comment on this post was getting enough "protein" is laughable and pathetic. Reason why bodybuilders dont have defined faces.

Literally attractiveness/ health is defined by strong bones. Calcium, vitamin K, vitamin d , magnesium etc. are essential to bone health.

If your so insistent on bonesmashing let me come over and bash your shit for brains skull in because obviously you aren't using it anyways.
View attachment 1642129
Your face won't grow with diet and vitamins. Come here and I will beat your low IQ ass to oblivion, coping moron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Bitchwhipper2

View attachment 1642129
Youre a coping subhuman.

You are not growing taller at 25, your frame is not growing larger at 25, your penis is not getting larger at 25, and your joints aching is just arthritis, not a sign of growth you fucking moron.

You never hear children complain about aching joints when growing. Growing pains are actually just the muscles being stretched and cramping.

Kys already

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spdxer, litaz, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Youre a coping subhuman.
:bluepill:
You are not growing taller at 25, your frame is not growing larger at 25, your penis is not getting larger at 25, and your joints aching is just arthritis, not a sign of growth you fucking moron.

You never hear children complain about aching joints when growing. Growing pains are actually just the muscles being stretched and cramping.

Kys already
Lol nice try rabbi.
I measure my self everyday and I'm taller.

my arms and legs are stretching every morning I wake up.

w/e im keeping to myself. All you people do is abuse people who try to help.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2