High E face, with huge frame, why?

autistmogger

autistmogger

Iron
I have a somewhat high E face, higher set eyebrows, big lips, 130 gonial, straight soft hair etc. Still have some high T face traits like good jaw and straight nose/prominent brow ridge, but overall my face is kinda high E. My frame is massive though and I have a small waist. I'm 6'2. I also had moderate gyno that wouldnt go away (i got surgery) and bad bacne. I think I look good but I'm honestly just confused by my hormones and wondering if anyone has an idea what this means in terms of pre-natal, puberty t levels etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and goldpill
Hard to get a reference point without pics, but your description doesn't really fit what I'd call a "high E face", you can definitely pull off a very masculine look even with high eyebrows and straight hair

sorry i cant read that many words my adderall just stopped working

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Hard to get a reference point without pics, but your description doesn't really fit what I'd call a "high E face", you can definitely pull off a very masculine look even with high eyebrows and straight hair
can you pm me, I'll send you a pic. I can't PM cause grey cel

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
I relate, it's just the genetics of DHT allocation. I'm in a similar boat with the bonus of asian collagen which makes me look 13 (am 17) but sound 30 in voice. It's like a version of the emo fuckboy guys with 1st percentile frameletism for a useless body but a comically sized penis, just happens ig. consistent 45mg dosing of MK4 has helped with skull structure tho.