high E girls are all backstabbing sluts

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
If they're curvy/ high E they are 100% masters at manipulating. good thing I prefer flat chested small girls with an okay ass, when they are 4'11-5'0 too it's even hotter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and InjectE
T not found!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1100
I prefer girls with feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and InjectE
High e/ Gl women being manlipulative is THE BIGGEST COPE you phaggots came up with.

THEY ARE NOT!

HIGH T = DARK TRIAD, how is a High e woman be dark triad??? SHE'S NOT!

Because she's hot you think more with your penis than with your brain in their presence, and then you blame her. The fault is all yours for being a low t phag who does anything for her in hope of getting your tiny 5 inches dick insider her V.

It's what it is

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
you prefer 10 yr old girls

High e/ Gl women being manlipulative is THE BIGGEST COPE you phaggots came up with.

THEY ARE NOT!

HIGH T = DARK TRIAD, how is a High e woman be dark triad??? SHE'S NOT!

Because she's hot you think more with your penis than with your brain in their presence, and then you blame her. The fault is all yours for being a low t phag who does anything for her in hope of getting your tiny 5 inches dick insider her V.

It's what it is

ur retarded

women are already naturally manipulative to an extent, imagine them being 10x more manipulative and that's a high E girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
High E women are the nicest people .

ur retarded

women are already naturally manipulative to an extent, imagine them being 10x more manipulative and that's a high E girl

Show me ONE study proving that, idiot!

You won't! BECAUSE IT'S HIGH T THAT MAKES SOMEONE DARK TRIAD, PHAGGOT!

InjectE

Women are rarely manipulative, they just exist naturally and because you're low t you percieve everything they do as a threat.

"Oh my gosh she's talking to another man who's much more attractive than me... clearly she's trying to get on my nerves!!!" Nope bitch, that's just her estrogen guiding her to do whatever she wants, she's not even thinking about you.

I have never once had a women outsmart me or make me feel defeated, it's all in your head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846
High e low t woman are nicest ppl u meet. Think emilia clarke