High-Effort Blender Character Progress Update (Ears Added)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Back quarter
Front
Front quarter

@Lookologist003 @julianchicago @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Heinrich Schmidt and Lookologist003
Mirin warm tones with red undertone skin, golden undertone hair, and green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ideally the backs of the ears should go behind the occiput
Me when the plane is crashing but the HQNP flight attendant might get the ick from me panicking:
thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and HarrierDuBois
Needs sharper submental, more square chin (not bigger/wider tho), more projected frontal bone, less bushy eyebrows, get rid of that infraglabellar notch, get rid of goatee, get rid of that stupid low beard cheek line (yuck!), get rid of that pidgeotto haircut (we are not in 2015 anymore mate), give him light brown hair.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Needs sharper submental, more square chin (not bigger/wider tho), more projected frontal bone, less bushy eyebrows, get rid of that infraglabellar notch, get rid of goatee, get rid of that stupid low beard cheek line (yuck!), get rid of that pidgeotto haircut (we are not in 2015 anymore mate), give him light brown hair.

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll make the changes except the infraglabellar notch probably will have to stay. I tried to get rid of the sharp infraglabellar notch too, but it requires either making the brow ridge less protrusive or pushing the nose bridge too forward.