(HIGH EFFORT) GLYCERIN INJECTING METHOD

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
I FUCKING DID THIS. VIDEO IN THE END

so I was researching about possible liquid injections to increase volume in a specific place, trying to make a cheap and sustainable alternative to hyarulonic acid fillers

then i made this thread more like a meme

and made this thread about chin

this is the definitive guide about this

what would be needed in this liquid?

- non-toxic to the body

- viscous

- difficult to be absorbed (so the filler lasts longer)

- cheap

and that's where the mixture comes in, GLYCERIN + WATER

Glycerin image 1

glycerin can keep the water in place, "pulling" it

glycerin seems to be able to create volume in the area and keep it there for months

for oral consumption, the limit is 3.5 grams per day. we would inject 1ml, so there shouldn't be any major complications

for example, Synthol is commonly used to increase volume in muscles, which are full of arteries and veins. Synthol is completely toxic, no one can ingest Synthol. the chin, where I want to fill, has much less risk of entering the bloodstream

0 fear about it. even Kybella or Lemon Bottle is injected into the face in larger quantities. what would glycerin and water do?

it's just a subcutaneous injection, remember

other alternatives I thought of were: Castor Oil, Synthol, Silicone Oil and Hydrogel. for now Glycerin + Water seems to be the best

rhe result that I wanted:
Images   2024 03 30T151959137

here it is:

until now just a little pain
the bleeding stopped in 1 minute

basically i injected 0.5 ml of glycerin + water. oh, and i thought it would take longer to get to the bone. its really close

maybe ill do it again

@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @HollowCheek @IndraBC @FrenchChad @DelonLover1999 @CoreSchizo @fuxkdakikez

Attachments

• images - 2024-03-30T151959.137.jpeg
    images - 2024-03-30T151959.137.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images - 2024-03-30T151745.745.jpeg
    images - 2024-03-30T151745.745.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek, Prettyboys_AboveAll, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
what is the point of this?

nothing changed bro

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
a little. this was just a test and 0.5ml
i can clearly see now more pronouncement
What if someone punches you in the chin and the water leaks

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, ChickenRun and <6PSLcel

so I was researching about possible liquid injections to increase volume in a specific place, trying to make a cheap and sustainable alternative to hyarulonic acid fillers

- non-toxic to the body

- viscous

- cheap

View attachment 2842035

glycerin seems to be able to create volume in the area and keep it there for months

for oral consumption, the limit is 3.5 grams per day. we would inject 1ml, so there shouldn't be any major complications

for example, Synthol is commonly used to increase volume in muscles, which are full of arteries and veins. Synthol is completely toxic, no one can ingest Synthol. the chin, where I want to fill, has much less risk of entering the bloodstream

0 fear about it. even Kybella or Lemon Bottle is injected into the face in larger quantities. what would glycerin and water do?

other alternatives I thought of were: Castor Oil, Synthol, Silicone Oil and Hydrogel. for now Glycerin + Water seems to be the best

View attachment 2842036

here it is:

basically i injected 0.5 ml of glycerin + water. oh, and i thought it would take longer to get to the bone. its really close

maybe ill do it again

@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @HollowCheek @IndraBC @FrenchChad @DelonLover1999 @CoreSchizo @fuxkdakikez

bookmarked ill read l8er

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
need more low iq guinea pigs to find out new shit like this

Lol nigga didn't even depress the plunger

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
yes im a troll
Lmao you literally injected the air bubble at the top of the syringe and stopped when when the liquid was about to hit the needle. This shit is just a sad attempt at gaining reps. Cringe af

My pics as reference for normies:

You're pathetic OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Narcissus🥀, weebcel and 1 other person
Nigga will become blind or get severe nerve damage lol

Nigga will become blind or get severe nerve damage lol
nerve damage makes sense, but glycerin is so harmless that I don't think it would do anything

- non-toxic to the body

- viscous

- cheap

View attachment 2842035

View attachment 2842036

here it is:

maybe ill do it again

Tbh try unironically bonesmashing instead, this shit will make u bloated imho but can be wrong I have 0 knowledge about this

• +1
Reactions: zap
Tbh try unironically bonesmashing instead, this shit will make u bloated imho but can be wrong I have 0 knowledge about this
i dont do this only bc im in puberty and it can fuck my brain

i dont do this only bc im in puberty and it can fuck my brain
this injecting can fuck up your nerves, skin texture and you can bring infection to your body.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano