HIGH EFFORT PERSONALITY ANALYSIS BASED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

i said he had mental issues so i see this as an absolute W
you think?
IMG 7677

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
babe wake up, new family history just dropped
my family history was already filled with violence now these niggas gonna add the rape arc? nigga that needs to be a filler episode

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
my family history was already filled with violence now these niggas gonna add the rape arc? nigga that needs to be a filler episode
The ww2 warcrimes on eastern front episode

• JFL
Bro left me on read like im one of his hoes:feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Bro left me on read like im one of his hoes:feelswah::feelswhy:
you empathise with people who are really unlucky you fell into depression in the last three years the past three years of your life was just getting worse and worse you have different beliefs from your social circle/people you talk to but you still have some similarities with them and you like them when people you like start interacting with you less you notice and ask if they're doing fine you may not notice this but you understand the feelings of people even if they don't talk about it again you have 60% of having double colored dick or birthmark

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Faggot you stole my scheme but you can't steal my swagger. Drop more dates in reply so I can mog this buster. I am thoroughly upset :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
9 october
Mid ass birthday terrible anger issues around the house and irritable with your parents

Diagnosed adhd, or self suspected, very easily distracted and bad concentration

Impulsive with drugs and goy too.

Spends most of your time alone

It's looking like a perfect goy soldier, are you locked in? @beefliverontop

• JFL
You didn't make that up? :what:

Nah :feelsping:
if the total of the month + the day = a number that starts with one of the multiples of three like 3, 6 or 9 that means he has good chance of having these features

if the total of the month + the day = a number that starts with one of the multiples of three like 3, 6 or 9 that means he has good chance of having these features
From your anal cavity

• JFL