[High Effort Post] [Suifuel] Female Dating Strategy and Strategic Pluralism - And how this affects you guys

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
There are two types of men. Ones who are reliable long term providers(Betabuxx) and ones who have high quality genes(Chads). Strategic pluralism is the idea that women evaluate men into these categories. This creates dichotomy. Which type of man will the female choose? To deal with this situation, females have two strategies. The first one is the Dual mating strategy. This is where females secure a long term investments from one partner(Betabuxx) while securing high quality genes from another(Chad). In other words, the female is with a Betabuxx while fucking other Chads. This is the main cause of infidelity during marriage.
Baum Reproductive success as a function of strategy expressed as proportion of Q320

The second strategy is known as the 'Living the life and then settling down'. This is the more common strategy of the two. It is used primarily by women who have 'hit the wall' and no longer have any value in the eyes of a Chad. After 30 years old, a woman's attractiveness decreases gradually. Due to this, they have no choice but to 'settle down' with an incel Betabuxx. The Betabuxx is too deprived of sex to care. After all, his choices are limited. An ugly woman is better than none. Before women 'hit the wall', they are 'living the life'. This is the period where they constantly fuck Chads. No matter how much a Betabuxx loves his woman, he can never cope with the fact that she has a cumslut whore with a bodycount of 100+. Also, the woman has no value. There is no pride and achievement in securing a woman who fucked every other night when she was young. However, the Betabuxx can raise kids and eventually direct his love towards them.
Dual
Betabux2
U5ZraLwh

What does this mean for you guys?
What Looksmaxxers don't realize here is that becoming Chad isn't a cope. It's only short term pleasure. Sure, a Chad can fuck 20+ girls a week in his prime. However, he cannot sustain that lifestyle for long. One, he will 'hit the wall' and lose attractiveness. Secondly, it is not financially sustainable. Once you have a job(most likely minimal wage 9-5), you will have less time to hookup with girls. As you get older, the costs to maintain your looks becomes more expensive. Chad will grow old lonely and without the joy of seeing his kids grow up.

Cope? Some might say, Chad around until you're 40, then Betabuxx! That will work!
No. When you're chadding, you are spending your time on looks and girls. To be a betabuxx, you will need to dedicate your entire 20s-40s studying and climbing up the corporate ladder. One cannot do both at the same time.

Attachments

• download-1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Jjk.jpg
    Jjk.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
:cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
G R E Y C E L M O M E N T
:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy, Xyzyzyx, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, IP_MCMXCV and 12 others
Get back to r*ddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
This is the truth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and bruh3610
Actually very true when you think about it, however, Chad still gets the best of all the women he has sex with. Short term is a pretty huge time when it comes to human lifespan; you're looking at 20 - 30 years of attractiveness that's a large chunk of life and I believe those are the only years worth living. Everything else from there is downhill.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Melo95, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Actually very true when you think about it, however, Chad still gets the best of all the women he has sex with. Short term is a pretty huge time when it comes to human lifespan; you're looking at 20 - 30 years of attractiveness that's a large chunk of life and I believe those are the only years worth living. Everything else from there is downhill.
True, but Chad will most likely die alone while the betabuxx has children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and GordonFreeman
Tbh I want to be rather a minimum wageslave chad than a underaverage betabuxx who makes good money

It really depends on your goals

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Get looks or die

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, bruh3610 and Nosecel

Chad could knock up a girl on the first date. Chad is genetically elite, any girl with baby raibies would hapily get impregnated by chad the same day they meet. A women cannot lose in this situation because she can get any man to pay child support, even if its not the biological father. Get the child support then get another man to betabuxx. Life on tutorial mode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Not a single letter

then whats the solution?
what if u reach chad/gigachad level and then you find a virgin/low lay count girl and start a long term relationship with her.
what then? is she likely to cheat on you if u get married? not really cheating but will you have a dead bedroom? thats my biggest nightmare
i literally just want to marry a girl who loves me, wont cheat and also not have a dead sex life when older

then whats the solution?
what if u reach chad/gigachad level and then you find a virgin/low lay count girl and start a long term relationship with her.
what then? is she likely to cheat on you if u get married? not really cheating but will you have a dead bedroom? thats my biggest nightmare
i literally just want to marry a girl who loves me, wont cheat and also not have a dead sex life when older
Only in fantasy land buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Vidyacoper
Only in fantasy land buddy boyo
View attachment 385251
i read this in another thread before posting in this one and thats why im distressed now
over for me

i wonder if its just because of the psychological effects of being married (the females knowing theyve already secured their husbands with marriage)
or because their husbands have lost attractiveness (because obviously over time in a marriage men age and lose their looks)
or if in the end its because its the way females are hardwired and they eventually their attraction to someone after being with them for a long time (in which case is it truly over? will you never be able to find a girl who loves you for more than a few years even if youre gigachad?)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6403 and Spartacus1-
i read this in another thread before posting in this one and thats why im distressed now
over for me

i wonder if its just because of the psychological effects of being married (the females knowing theyve already secured their husbands with marriage)
or because their husbands have lost attractiveness (because obviously over time in a marriage men age and lose their looks)
or if in the end its because its the way females are hardwired and they eventually their attraction to someone after being with them for a long time (in which case is it truly over? will you never be able to find a girl who loves you for more than a few years even if youre gigachad?)
Yes its in their nature to get humped by as many men as humanly possible since it signifies more offspring which means better survivability of her lineage. You can notice this behavior in every spectrum of female organic life.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Vidyacoper
then whats the solution?
A long term relationships end like shit. After a few years, the female loses all attraction, no matter how Chad you are. It just gets boring, and then she will cheat. It's basically impossible to have a girl love you forever
over for me

Usually the husband loses attractiveness because the female secured him. Like @Dude420 said, females feel compelled to offer sex as a trading case. In marriages, the trade has been made and the woman secured stability. After she receives stability, the husband offers zero sexual value

Last edited:
u5zralwh-jpg.380351

And then suddenly out of nowhere he began to hate.
iu

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep and bruh3610
You are delusional if you think Chad cannot also be a successful, high IQ and content person.
Look up Dolph Lundgren: chad looks, 160 IQ, PhD in engineering, creative talent and so on

Nothing original in the premise. But it is amusing to see it parsed out in an academic way. And how the hell is it I have never seen this theory posted before?

No doubt the dichotomy of women having different criteria for short term and long term relationships exists, and has existed forever. But extending the phenomenon into predictive rules is autism. Women gonna women.