ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Faggot music:

High T music:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, flippasav, sportsmogger and 10 others
High t comes with high dht and low estrogen, and when you are in this state you feel mentally sharp, strong, thoughtful and in a permanent high.
With an estrogen imbalancd you feek aggressive, mood swings, just like a ovulatibg female on its period

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, SoundnVision and JL~
Giga High T music

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
what music do I look like I listen to

high T music is metal, heavy metal, hardcore, hardstyle, justin bieber

low t music: dubstep, beyonce

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
High T niggas listen to white girl music

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
High T niggas listen to white girl music
Descarga 46

This dude wouldve love lady gaga right? Hahahahah retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and flippasav
No lol, this is the tiktok propagando of roid users with estrogen imbalance

This whole thread is retarded, music tastes essentially boil down to what music you listened to during your childhood

"Oh, I must be high T because I listen to metal"

No faggot, your dad just blasted this music on the car radio when he drove you to school

This whole thread is retarded, music tastes essentially boil down to what music you listened to during your childhood

"Oh, I must be high T because I listen to metal"

No faggot, your dad just blasted this music on the car radio when he drove you to school
No my dad listens to rock music and i dont like it, you are just low t and low iq thinking that music doesnt have a deep connection to someones psychological profile

Clair de Lune is such a banger

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and ConfusedBolivian
slipknot is the worst, if someone wears a slipknot t-shirt already giga truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ConfusedBolivian
No my dad listens to rock music and i dont like it, you are just low t and low iq thinking that music doesnt have a deep connection to someones psychological profile
I think you're reaching that testosterone has that much of an impact on your music taste

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and scrunchables
I think you're reaching that testosterone has that much of an impact on your music taste
Not at all im not talking just about test, looks like you have no idea of what i try to say.
Cortisol, estrogen, dht, Testosterone, progesterone, etc all this hormones are responsible for your mood and state of mind so it depends on ur hormones what type of music you listen due to hormones change the way you feel

Not at all im not talking just about test, looks like you have no idea of what i try to say.
Cortisol, estrogen, dht, Testosterone, progesterone, etc all this hormones are responsible for your mood and state of mind so it depends on ur hormones what type of music you listen due to hormones change the way you feel
Got it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Mogs literally anything you just showed. Coltrane the 🐐

Is rap high T or low T boys

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
lol not all rap is lil baby drake and ken carson old man
I like rap, real 90s brooklyn stuff and that shit is high t but most rsp is crap, i like Pete rock, Big L, etc

based fellow classical enjoyer

people react differently to music genres so what you stated may only work for you

So party animals are Low T and High E?

It makes sense, since foids are always talking, moving around and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

I mean, masculine men tend to be more calm and reflective.

Hypermasculine men are more aggresive, but that's because they have more estrogens. That's why they like metal and grindcore.

Feminine men like dance and party rap music. So makes sense.

• +1
So party animals are Low T and High E?

It makes sense, since foids are always talking, moving around and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

I mean, masculine men tend to be more calm and reflective.

Hypermasculine men are more aggresive, but that's because they have more estrogens. That's why they like metal and grindcore.

Feminine men like dance and party rap music. So makes sense.
Yes that is feminine, also real true high t guys are calm af and stoic, only roid users with inyected t have high estrogen and are aggressive

This a joke thread or what?

All of them are high t to a certain extent, how tf is the phonk one “low t?”
Lol

This a joke thread or what?

All of them are high t to a certain extent, how tf is the phonk one “low t?”
Lol
It is high t but high estrogen also, due ti the aggressive and anxiety it provokes just like high estrogen symptoms

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
It is high t but high estrogen also, due ti the aggressive and anxiety it provokes just like high estrogen symptoms
Depends what rap it is if it’s artists like eminem, 50 cent and the game then the audience is mostly targeted to high t listeners.

Whereas, mumble rap like lil baby, 6ix9ine and lil xan is where the low t comes into play

• Hmm...
Depends what rap it is if it’s artists like eminem, 50 cent and the game then the audience is mostly targeted to high t listeners.

Whereas, mumble rap like lil baby, 6ix9ine and lil xan is where the low t comes into play
High T rap

Low T, High E rap

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
What if I listen to both?

If average foid likes a song, it is low T or High T, High E.

This explains why there are female metalheads.

Now, as a Mexican, I can show you examples of High T and Low T music.

High T High DHT Music. The one high class Mexicans tend to like.

Low T, High E Music. The one low class Mexicans (the ones jumping the border) tend to like.

Now, as a Mexican, I can show you examples of High T and Low T music.

High T High DHT Music. The one high class Mexicans tend to like.

Low T, High E Music. The one low class Mexicans (the ones jumping the border) tend to like.

Is jumping over the border a high E trait? My parents (they're both Mexican) did that.

Is jumping over the border a high E trait? My parents (they're both Mexican) did that.
If your parents and/or relatives like the second type of music, then yes.

beat drops 3 minutes in for you impatient fucks.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss

High T music

@BrahminBoss

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss