High facial averageness/harmony looks better in motion but average in pictures

Icon

Icon

Not a greycel
Just what I've observed. I think because there is a certain continuity and uniformity between the angles. Thoughts?

If you show pics of chico to ppl that don't know him, they will say he is average dude. Same with Dellisola, he isn't that gl in pictures. Also Alain Delon is still handsome in pictures but not that special as in motion or to warrant his entire carreer being based of on how much women loved him.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, the next o'pry, Pandora and 8 others
Just what I've observed. I think because there is a certain continuity and uniformity between the angles. Thoughts?

If you show pics of chico to ppl that don't know him, they will say he is average dude. Same with Dellisola, he isn't that gl in pictures. Also Alain Delon is still handsome in pictures but not that special as in motion or to warrant his entire carreer being based of on how much women loved him.
they are very harmonious, but not that striking, maybe that's why you think so

averageness is such a retarded concept

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
they are very harmonious, but not that striking, maybe that's why you think so
Yes. But I would say striking in motion and very pleasing. There are people that can make very good photos from side profile for example but don't look great in other angles.

IMG 6898
IMG 6853

• +1
Reactions: Icon
No good looking person has high averageness. That would make no sense and they would just look average aka ugly. The point is that your averageness shouldn’t be too low aka gay alien.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, fuse and BrahminBoss
No good looking person has high averageness. That would make no sense and they would just look average aka ugly. The point is that your averageness shouldn’t be too low aka gay alien.
Don’t ever comment on any thread again before you have sufficient iq to educate yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Deprived, Feliezzx and 1 other person
Don’t ever comment on any thread again before you have sufficient iq to educate yourself
Same moron who keeps barking about averageness. No one cares what you think you know.

Same moron who keeps barking about averageness. No one cares what you think you know.
What’s your bodycount ? Just wanna see how rapidly I should discard your opinion.

What’s your bodycount ? Just wanna see how rapidly I should discard your opinion.
Yes bro if it’s too low I lack critical thinking about something completely unrelated like you do :feelsuhh:

damn 2018? did u ascend or one of those giga rotters?

I don't understand why you niggas can't get keep your emotions in check. You all sound like a bunch of angry manlets.

I agree I wouldn't be the same sexy manlet you know today without my high averageness/skibidi harmony

• +1
Reactions: Icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back