HIGH FWHR is the most important trait a man can have.( the one and only thread you NEED to see on this website)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
i have always said your face decides your fate, and your personality( extroversion or introversion) are meaningless for sexual attraction but there is a plot twist here and that is, your face decides your behavior and nt ness. you can not be nt wtth a narrow face and if you try, you will get laughed at and rejected. and you can only be dominant and get accepted by others if you have certain facial features.
narrow face and low fwhr= weak and fragile, you get bullied and killed by others.
high fwhr= dominant, confident and aggressive like a man should be. when fumoids talk about a confident out going man they
mean a man with a wide face.

Dr Valentine explained:
“High male fWHR has previously been associated with
surviving in hand-to-hand combat, aggressiveness, self-perceived power, and CEO’s financial success.
Our study shows it’s also a reasonably good indicator of perceived dominance — not only that, it piques women’s interest in a face-to-face speed-dating setting.
The fact that women wanted to see these men again suggests that our findings are robust — women aren’t just saying they are interested, they’re actually willing to be contacted by these men.
Previous studies have found that women prefer more dominant men for short-term relationships, but almost all of these studies were based in the lab and did not involve an interaction that could actually lead to mating and dating.

8717849262 cc717c6e92

Pone0207333g001
Pone0132726g002
Pone0132726t001

and it the same for animals, look and judge for yourself

3268157 GettyImages 506003753 scaled e1608241612431
3275009_GettyImages-1287061481-e1611857204144.jpg
Face of grey coated green eyed oriental shorthair cat felis catus PFFTKM
Oriental cat 4194325

vs

Download 14
Photo 1578680632090 5933d7784c7b
Feral2

Male VS Female Cat Pros Cons Key Differences

Rupture of the bladder

Seven reasons why a pretty boy is popular with gays

look at him, he looks fragile, feminine and highly submissive.

i have always been rejected and bullied in school just for this reason, every body hated me, i was never picked in gym classes and in my friend groups i was never invited with them anywhere they went and the reason? my narrow face and bottom 5% fwhr. im the living prove of these studies. but studies are hassle to read when you have mirrors and common sense, and stop the copes.
in my experience guys with high fwhr in university were picked by and sought after by females. wide MIDFACE is the key requirement for attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, A L P H A M A L E, turkishchad and 9 others
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
cringe nursery type shit

hopefully this thread puts narrowskull gandy cuck copers to rest

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BigLooks22, BrahminBoss and 2 others
One of the first threads of yours that I agree with. I think FG is overrated and FWHR underrated but I don’t think you can have one without the other, Wdyt?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
It's all true, yeah. And the reason for that is because a narrow head is a sign of low testosterone, so people subconsciously perceive you as a failure of a man. And you physiologically can't act manly because it's just not in your nature.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, A L P H A M A L E, mortis and 1 other person
Sometimes people can have a wide fwhr but have deformities/be recessed, and this isn’t attractive.

Wide fwhr is only attractive if it’s on a face with a forward grown maxilla and airway.

• JFL
View attachment 2067937

hopefully this thread puts narrowskull gandy cuck copers to rest
his fwhr is 2.07 in a far away taken pic( way above average) and in closed up pics he is still average. retards here don't know the meaning of "narrow" or " long midface".
Screenshot 2023 02 05 185045

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, BrahminBoss and HerpDerpson
One of the first threads of yours that I agree with. I think FG is overrated and FWHR underrated but I don’t think you can have one without the other, Wdyt?
cope, all my threads are top of the line quality.

• JFL
It's all true, yeah. And the reason for that is because a narrow head is a sign of low testosterone, so people subconsciously perceive you as a failure of a man. And you physiologically can't act manly because it's just not in your nature.
based

Sometimes people can have a wide fwhr but have deformities/be recessed, and this isn’t attractive.

Wide fwhr is only attractive if it’s on a face with a forward grown maxilla and airway.
you can't have wide face and recession.

Fwhr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, whitegymmax, Sens and 6 others
that is sfs more than fwhr. Imo fwhr and height is the number one factior for dimorphism. OFC for attraction it alone cant do much but ive seen high fwhr have way better looks on avg as it implies some level of FG, wide highset zygos etc

his fwhr is 2.07 in a far away taken pic( way above average) and in closed up pics he is still average. retards here don't know the meaning of "narrow" or " long midface".
View attachment 2068091
Stand 200 feet away from everyone to fraud high fwhr theory. What matters is up close which he looks like a peanut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21 and Deleted member 22627
I have 2.22 FWHR but short lower third, i look neotenous:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Maleficent, mortis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Looks like Sean O'Pry if he were a cat

I agree with your post, but post this thread on the Looksmaxxing section, it'd get more traction if it wasn't wallowed up by all the shitty shit shitposts on here.

edit: Sean O'Bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
Looks like Sean O'Pry if he were a cat

I agree with your post, but post this thread on the Looksmaxxing section, it'd get more traction if it wasn't wallowed up by all the shitty shit shitposts on here.
sean opry is an alien robot, this is what girls want.

also looksmaxing is cope, all my threads are either its over or blackpill.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
projected and tall chin is one of the top 3 in the most important trait a man can have.
I wouldn't go as far as top 3 but yea it's gigaimportant

What a based thread, good job op

So solutions: get higher FWHR through surgery?