High Gonial Angle Chad Trait? High IQ

Chad or Incel trait?

• Chad

• Incel

• Complicated ( Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do all the top models glazed on here have a side profile like this?
8 Reference Images_Celebrity Male ideas | sean o'pry, celebrities male,  mens hairstyles'pry, celebrities male,  mens hairstyles
Zara Man | Fall 2017 | Editorial | Marcel Castenmiller | Elias de Poot
Andreas Eriksen | TEAM Models
JOSH MCGREGOR | Milan, see you soon | Instagram
Forrest Gresham (forrestgresham) - Profile | Pinterest
Jordan barret prime : r/Looksmaxxingg

I thought Low Gonion like this was ideal but those guys above Mog Drago :forcedsmile:

530 Dolph lundgren ideas | dolph lundgren, the expendables, actors
High GA looks good only when it harmonizes well with other facial bones( mostly jaw and maxila) and its often asocialized with being masculine

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
@greycel

I gave him a more aggressive bullyish look

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@greycel

I gave him a more aggressive bullyish look

That's true objectively speaking, but out of all of these, the one that would have the largest effect on someone, isn't actually the one that looks the most DOM

It's IMO the 2nd one because he looks conniving, and more importantly capable of harm. The third guy just seems like a Low IQ brute

That's why high class villians are seen as more feared than typical low class brutish villains. They seem more calculated, and beyond a certain point people place a much larger priority in a person who looks like he has the brain

Also I've noticed other weird trends too. One of them for example, a high class villain has more zygo prominence compared to jaw
He would play a good villian:

And I think it comes back to that High class effect, of them being capable of being high class despite being dangerous people.. that we intrinsically class as the DOM, low IQ, incapable brute (3rd morph).
It's the fact that they can bring contrast into their life, that they can pull the wool over our eyes, or at least for some reason they are trying to, that tells us that they are capable of more than a common brute is

At least that's what I think
I wouldn't really have second thoughts seeing the last guy. But the 2nd morph, especially that sharp projected nose, with a lower vertical height browbone compared to vertical height of forehead. It makes the person look as if he has a target on his mind

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and thecel
View attachment 3189235View attachment 3189236View attachment 3189259

That's true objectively speaking, but out of all of these, the one that would have the largest effect on someone, isn't actually the one that looks the most DOM

It's IMO the 2nd one because he looks conniving, and more importantly capable of harm. The third guy just seems like a Low IQ brute

That's why high class villians are seen as more feared than typical low class brutish villains. They seem more calculated, and beyond a certain point people place a much larger priority in a person who looks like he has the brain

Also I've noticed other weird trends too. One of them for example, a high class villain has more zygo prominence compared to jaw
He would play a good villian:
View attachment 3189306View attachment 3189307

And I think it comes back to that High class effect, of them being capable of being high class despite being dangerous people.. that we intrinsically class as the DOM, low IQ, incapable brute (3rd morph).
It's the fact that they can bring contrast into their life, that they can pull the wool over our eyes, or at least for some reason they are trying to, that tells us that they are capable of more than a common brute is

At least that's what I think
I wouldn't really have second thoughts seeing the last guy. But the 2nd morph, especially that sharp projected nose, with a lower vertical height browbone compared to vertical height of forehead. It makes the person look as if he has a target on his mind

(y) quality post

I made a shitpost for your entertainment:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
2 Pages on a Gonial angle question?:lul:

Thanks @Klasik616 @thecel @greycel for carrying this greycels thread. Learnt a lot

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz