High HTN in mirrors and close up photos to genuine subhuman in far away back camera photos

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
ive heard Back camera is realistic so this worries me, have i been delusional this entire time? , i go from a strong HTN maybe even whatever is better then that with a powerful Vtaper to Subhuman and Skinny fat in photos took with a back camera from far out (granted my home lighting is awful), HOW

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, Zenis and Deleted member 23558
you aren't used to seeing your face flipped

how you perceive your face in the mirror is how other people perceive you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, zura and tom69
you aren't used to seeing your face flipped

how you perceive your face in the mirror is how other people perceive you
Its not that im unsymmestrical, i just look fucking weird, all my facial proportions are fucked up and its nothing like the mirror, either my camera sucks or i have been having reserve body dyshmorphia

Its not that im unsymmestrical, i just look fucking weird, all my facial proportions are fucked up and its nothing like the mirror, either my camera sucks or i have been having reserve body dyshmorphia
you can PM me the pics

I can tell which is it

you can PM me the pics

I can tell which is it
i basically live in Tyler Durdens house so this my fucked up room lights
8A1F10A9 62CC 44A6 A7C8 0CD146571F07

• JFL
Reactions: italiangigaChad
I wanna kill myself when I open the camera

jfl

no problem just PM if you want
Also the ''photo'' i took was from a low drawer so maybe i am jus subhuman to short people so that means girls fuck

Unfortunately it's how you actually look like. Most people think they are pretty good looking when looking at themselves in the mirror, even if you don't think so.

High end cameras is most accurate virtually indistinguishable from mirror. Lots of back cam of phones are not representative of your real face

High end cameras is most accurate virtually indistinguishable from mirror. Lots of back cam of phones are not representative of your real face
COPE SUBHUMAN CURRY

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23558