High inhib curse

H

Hurricane1

Iron
Standing around like a dumbass in group settings and saying absolutely nothing is a very terrible feeling. I think that high inhib or ND can be as bad of a curse as below average looks in some situations honestly. I get opportunities to talk to the girl im interested in all the time and I think there is a possibility that she may like me based on IOIs but I never do anything about it even though I tell myself I will. I’m honestly starting to think I may be slightly autistic because I’m extremely driven in some areas like sports to the point of obsession, but I have shit social skills. And the worst part is it wasn’t always like this. When I was a kid/middle school I said whatever and didn’t care, idk what happened.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, justropemaxbro, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Standing around like a dumbass in group settings and saying absolutely nothing is a very terrible feeling. I think that high inhib or ND can be as bad of a curse as below average looks in some situations honestly. I get opportunities to talk to the girl im interested in all the time and I think there is a possibility that she may like me based on IOIs but I never do anything about it even though I tell myself I will. I’m honestly starting to think I may be slightly autistic because I’m extremely driven in some areas like sports to the point of obsession, but I have shit social skills. And the worst part is it wasn’t always like this. When I was a kid/middle school I said whatever and didn’t care, idk what happened.
tldr grow some balls loser

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 62432
@pupill

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
take your kratom incel

tldr grow some balls loser
You’re right gotta start playing some David Goggins motivation videos or some shit in my head at all times

You’re right gotta start playing some David Goggins motivation videos or some shit in my head at all times
motivation doesn’t work you’ll just do the same shit week later

You need to discipline yourself into doing things

motivation doesn’t work you’ll just do the same shit week later

You need to discipline yourself into doing things
Yeah I’ve got really good discipline with everything other than social situations for some reason

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Yeah I’ve got really good discipline with everything other than social situations for some reason
Me too, it’s because I’m neurodivergent

Even the most outcasted neurotypical can conversate with normies brootal

cant relate i tell women to shut the fuck up and suck my dick with 0 shame
low inhib or death

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-14_22-51-20.jpg
    photo_2024-02-14_22-51-20.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
Same and yea those traits are highly correlated with high functioning autism , as a kid ur low inhib because you simply have less self awareness

Me too, it’s because I’m neurodivergent

Even the most outcasted neurotypical can conversate with normies brootal
Yea even talking with someone makes me spike in cortisol , normies are relaxed and happy when they do thats why its easy to them might be abused dog syndrome too tho

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Maybe stop being a pussy bitch,dnrd btw

i have the same

You are exactly like me dude

we are all the same