High Inhib Maxxing: Met two girls and talked to stacy for 10 mins at youth group

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Jesus Maxxing

Got the courage to start talking to foids at youth group. Stacy is getting married to chad lite btw. Just loves jesus enough to talk to incels for hours

Its not over for this new social high inhib maxxing. Cuz if u love jesus u just wanna talk about jesus even with enthusiastic incels

Could possibly land incel gf after months of effort social maxxing

I just cant tell them I get wasted sometimes (which im working on stopping for god) and am ever online being a massive op

What about your mother op?

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
I was dicking her down while he was bible reading with Stacys
Fuck yah bruhah thats why my bible had cum all over it when i came home

#cucked

Jesus Maxxing

Got the courage to start talking to foids at youth group. Stacy is getting married to chad lite btw. Just loves jesus enough to talk to incels for hours

Its not over for this new social high inhib maxxing. Cuz if u love jesus u just wanna talk about jesus even with enthusiastic incels

Could possibly land incel gf after months of effort social maxxing

I just cant tell them I get wasted sometimes (which im working on stopping for god) and am ever online being a massive op
You mean low inhib foo.

You mean low inhib foo.

Nah high inhib is going out of way to talk to ppl trying hard when talking. Awkward sounding fake. Approaching few ppl

Low inhib is naturally talking to ppl not caring what they say. Approaching anyone. U natueally talk to stacys for reasons other then their looks

brahhhh
i approached 3 ppl