High intensity training is two edged

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Im order to optimally grow muscle you need to micro tear it by going near failure on an exercise that involves eccentric and concentric phases, this puts stress on the body and signals that it needs to get stronger, but this stress affects your youth negatively, obviously your cortisol spikes, collagen production raped, you need to eat more, get more carbs and sugar in because high intensity uses up fast the glycogen (this Can affect you badly in other ways) ,inflammation, maybe hair loss if you are prone

I made my biggest gains doing mentzer/Yates style training, but it comes with consequences, now that I don’t train as hard nor often, I feel considerably better, and my skin looks better too, and so I have been told

Hit is a sacrifice, if you seriously want to gain the most strength and muscle possible , then go on, but if you want to preserve your youth the most time, then you must stop and sacrifice some muscle gains

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, thereallegend and latincell95
Im order to optimally grow muscle you need to micro tear it by going near failure on an exercise that involves eccentric and concentric phases, this puts stress on the body and signals that it needs to get stronger, but this stress affects your youth negatively, obviously your cortisol spikes, collagen production raped, you need to eat more, get more carbs and sugar in because high intensity uses up fast the glycogen (this Can affect you badly in other ways) ,inflammation, maybe hair loss if you are prone

I made my biggest gains doing mentzer/Yates style training, but it comes with consequences, now that I don’t train as hard nor often, I feel considerably better, and my skin looks better too, and so I have been told

Hit is a sacrifice, if you seriously want to gain the most strength and muscle possible , then go on, but if you want to preserve your youth the most time, then you must stop and sacrifice some muscle gains
HIIT is cope for height growth?

I doubt HIIT reduces collagen, seems like shit you only hear on this forum

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Framemogger69, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
I doubt HIIT reduces collagen, seems like shit you only hear on this forum

Collagen is degraded by cortisol and adrenaline all which are segregated during high intensity exercise, inb4 studies show it increases collagen because of increased blood flow just like ice baths supposedly do ( they also rape your youth)

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline
also what do you think about running hexarelin and 0.5g arimidex? will it make me grow or not
In theory yeah, but I have seen 0 anecdotal evidence of someone running those and growing, while with hgh and ai, I have seen many

In theory yeah, but I have seen 0 anecdotal evidence of someone running those and growing, while with hgh and ai, I have seen many
i cant get hgh prescribed... what do i do? how do i get hgh?

Forgot all the gymcels went extinct in this jew forum

HIIT is good for fatcels like me, and no I haven’t gone bald yet. Those things you mentioned can be counterbalanced with collagen peptides, and Skincaremaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Collagen is degraded by cortisol and adrenaline all which are segregated during high intensity exercise, inb4 studies show it increases collagen because of increased blood flow just like ice baths supposedly do ( they also rape your youth)
Increases growth hormone too

hit is the best way to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Increases growth hormone too
Too counter act the catabolism nature of exercise, hgh ages you, that’s why most anti aging consist in reducing igf-(low carb, moderate protein etc)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
No way man. Lift as hard as you want it's not gonna ruin your skin and actually lowers cortisol down the line. I'd bet most hardcore lifters who are natty look younger for longer

No way man. Lift as hard as you want it's not gonna ruin your skin and actually lowers cortisol down the line. I'd bet most hardcore lifters who are natty look younger for longer
Most look like shit, look are the avg powerlifter in his 20s

Most look like shit, look are the avg powerlifter in his 20s
they are roided out of their minds, i dont think thats a good example.

• +1
Reactions: greycel