High IPD Superiority (Ethereal Mogging)

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Organs & Blood, you Slave. Carbs make me miserable
The most beautiful exotic trait a man or a women can have, gods blessing and you guys try to fix it (even tho its impossible anyway) :lul:

Be honest ok? Don't you feel inferior and like prey when you get gazed down by this unmoggable trait?

Just admit that you would change your disgusting low ipd or normal ipd with this by angels chosen gift

No, we are better than you "Humans"

We are the ones on top of the food chains while you have to bring us the meat, you all are slaves and we are ruling

The higher your ESR the better, mine is 0.49 for example

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, BlackLowLtn, HTNcutecel and 10 others
The most beautiful exotic trait a man or a women can have, gods blessing and you guys try to fix it (even tho its impossible anyway) :lul:

View attachment 3238202

Be honest ok? Don't you feel inferior and like prey when you get gazed down by this unmoggable trait?

View attachment 3238206

Just admit that you would change your disgusting low ipd or normal ipd with this by angels chosen gift

We are the ones on top of the food chains while you have to bring us the meat, you all are slaves and we are ruling
bump.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, PeakIncels and PrimalPlasty
I agree 🦧

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
gandy has a normal to slightly longer mid-face ratio depending on the photo what the fuck are you on about.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, truthhurts and PsychoH
Dont ruin the fantasy >:(

• +1
gandy has a normal to slightly longer mid-face ratio depending on the photo what the fuck are you on about.
oohhhh ok, i dont fucking care ok? kys if you want, eat goyslop doing bascially the same thing, cunt. fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and Saint Casanova
oohhhh ok, i dont fucking care ok? kys if you want, eat goyslop doing bascially the same thing, cunt. fuck you.
Enjoy your parasites you dirty faggot ponce

• Woah
Aryan trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, cromagnon, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Enjoy your parasites you dirty faggot ponce
fuck you nigger! the parasites will crawl out of my ass and come and get you while your asleep and crawl in your ears and out your peehole out again in your mum!

@cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
fuck you nigger! the parasites will crawl out of my ass and come and get you while your asleep and crawl in your ears and out your peehole out again in your mum!
They’ve turned you into a sissy tranny from all that raw meat you’re eating. Now you love bbc and shit

They’ve turned you into a sissy tranny from all that raw meat you’re eating. Now you love bbc and shit
bbc and shiieeettt, fucking nigger kys

Lifefuel thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and MA_ascender
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I have wide set eyes
embrace it, tell people with less ipd that you fucking are better then them, look into their soul their brains wont be able to process your wide ipd and just see you as an entity and not like their own species you are superhuman basically, good

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I’m quite an insecure person but i really like my wide set eyes. Never once thought they looked bad.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and PrimalPlasty
I’m quite an insecure person but i really like my wide set eyes. Never once thought they looked bad.
they only look bad if your eye shape is bad low pfl and so on

Ideal ear for op is 1.0 so he can see both the bbcs standing on his sides while he strokes them whilst sitting on his knees

View attachment 3238202

View attachment 3238206

The higher your ESR the better, mine is 0.49 for example

• JFL
Reactions: arterials, cromagnon and PrimalPlasty
Ideal ear for op is 1.0 so he can see both the bbcs standing on his sides while he strokes them whilst sitting on his knees
life starts at 1.0 esr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arterials, Saint Casanova and PrimalPlasty
Mine is 0.49

• +1
Find a caucasian chad with .49 lol. You can find countless .43-45

If you don't have good PFL good lashes/brows compact orbitals like picture below, then high ESR is a repulsive feature

CelVHD50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Improver-, cromagnon and Alucard69
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and PrimalPlasty
Find a caucasian chad with 49 ESR, highest i found was like Vito with .47-8, i have measured tons of chads. Ian is chad at barely 43 btw. Also Anya taylor joy looks like a deer in the headlights because of the high ESR combined with shit orbitals
there are models i forgot some blonde chad with blue eyes and ipd like anya taylor, and there are some others but i would have to search on here to find the pics again, and 0.48 and 0.49 you really cant tell the difference especially irl, vito and i would then have not too big of a difference in terms of ipd

there are models i forgot some blonde chad with blue eyes and ipd like anya taylor, and there are some others but i would have to search on here to find the pics again, and 0.48 and 0.49 you really cant tell the difference especially irl, vito and i would then have not too big of a difference in terms of ipd
Vito has in between 47-48, but as i said higher end ESR can work and is good if your eye area is otherwise ideal. Vito's eye area is 9/10 range for me, and he has a high PFL compared to face too, due to his narrower skull

• +1
Find a caucasian chad with 49 ESR, highest i found was like Vito with .47-8, i have measured tons of chads. Ian is chad at barely 43 btw. Also Anya taylor joy looks like a deer in the headlights because of the high ESR combined with shit orbitals
Barret Vasily Drago and Ramirez all have 0.43-0.44

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
ramirez definetly has higher than that, are you mental?
It's 0.45 and he's frauding with hair in everh single picture you can find of him, esr literally doesn't matter midface ratio is what matters

• +1
It's 0.45 since he's frauding with hair in every single picture you can find of him, esr literally doesn't matter midface ratio is what matters

It's 0.45 and he's frauding with hair in everh single picture you can find of him, esr literally doesn't matter midface ratio is what matters
okay

looks really good icl, idk my eyes still fit 1 eye apart, but still are wideset due to ipd, this just looks more like hypertolerism but still lovely
If your eyes are 1 apart and your esr is 0.49 it means you are zygoless or have bug eyes

Barret Vasily Drago and Ramirez all have 0.43-0.44
Ramirez has like .46, Barrett has a combat ogre Face width, he has higher end ICD, so his eyes don't really look close set, same with drago

• +1