High IPD Superiority (Ethereal Mogging)

If your eyes are 1 apart and your esr is 0.49 it means you are zygoless or have bug eyes
bug eyes no, low UUE quite deepset shadow dropping over my eyes iyk but zygos could actually be, but my skull is kinda wide, im confused

bug eyes no, low UUE quite deepset shadow dropping over my eyes iyk but zygos could actually be, but my skull is kinda wide, im confused
Only way you have a 0.49 esr and have 1 eye apart is with very large pfl, which is almost always caused by bug eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
The most beautiful exotic trait a man or a women can have, gods blessing and you guys try to fix it (even tho its impossible anyway) :lul:

View attachment 3238202

Be honest ok? Don't you feel inferior and like prey when you get gazed down by this unmoggable trait?

View attachment 3238206

Just admit that you would change your disgusting low ipd or normal ipd with this by angels chosen gift

No, we are better than you "Humans"

We are the ones on top of the food chains while you have to bring us the meat, you all are slaves and we are ruling

The higher your ESR the better, mine is 0.49 for example
High/low ipds are both disgusting mutated traits that should be abolished in the human genome, go fuck yourself trying to advocate praise for this forsaken feature

High/low ipds are both disgusting mutated traits that should be abolished in the human genome, go fuck yourself trying to advocate praise for this forsaken feature
all animes you watch and their creators worship wide set eyes, just kys

Midface ratio is everything

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer
Only way you have a 0.49 esr and have 1 eye apart is with very large pfl, which is almost always caused by bug eyes
its not so, maybe i measured the photo which i used to find out my pfl was a selfie so maybe lens distortion kinda sounds like cope

What's your midface ratio
idk lol, the only reason i know my ipd is cause my friends said i look like sid the sloth after i stopped wearing glasses, the other ratios i havent measured

Just cherrypick chads with slightly above average IPD and low ESR theory
Be honest ok? Don't you feel inferior and like prey when you get gazed down by this unmoggable trait?

We are the ones on top of the food chains while you have to bring us the meat, you all are slaves and we are ruling
Wide set eyes is a prey trait.

all animes you watch and their creators worship wide set eyes, just kys
My avi is a manga you jerk off, how does that have any relevance in the real world. I could give two shits about artificial designs. Anime characters don’t ever look realistic. Zero translation there

View attachment 3238341
lion literally high ipd, comeone im not talking about hypertolerism also just above average ipd is ideal

My avi is a manga you jerk off, how does that have any relevance in the real world. I could give two shits about artificial designs. Anime characters don’t ever look realistic. Zero translation there
ok now read 2 mangas to calm down

View attachment 3238341
LMAO. Being in the upper standard deviation of IPD is sorta law (63-66) Anything else in my opinion looks bad unless u have a weird skull. OVER for my 60mm IPD

• +1
LMAO. Being in the upper standard deviation of IPD is sorta law (63-66) Anything else in my opinion looks bad unless u have a weird skull. OVER for my 60mm IPD
Ramirez has 60mm ipd

whats ur esr

whats ur esr
Havent measured but you can tell they are close-set. Things like this hurt the most to accept but its fine. OBO or death ig.

• So Sad
Theres nothing people agree more on when it comes to psl gods than ipd
Disagree. Maybe MFR. Alain Delon, Chace Crawford, Ian somerhalder, all in the lower standard deviation.

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R and PrimalPlasty
If close set eyes are deep set, low pfh, good tilt and hooding then its fine IMO. But not only do I have bad IPD, also bad colour, PFL, PFH etc. Its a combination of many things that create a bad eye area.
Lighter eyes still ascend me.
4452322 1728897663871

• +1
If close set eyes are deep set, low pfh, good tilt and hooding then its fine IMO.
yeah also less invasive to achieve that than obo, depending on what your current eye area is composed off

If close set eyes are deep set, low pfh, good tilt and hooding then its fine IMO. But not only do I have bad IPD, also bad colour, PFL, PFH etc. Its a combination of many things that create a bad eye area.
View attachment 3238362
You don't have close set eyes just a bad midface ratio

yeah also less invasive to achieve that than obo, depending on what your current eye area is composed off
Im like chad if you widen horizontally and shorten vertically. Brutal.

View attachment 3238362
is that ur eye color or am i slow?

Its a morph - I have hazelish eyes but they are deepset so you cant tell. I am buying blue contacts.
ur quite good looking besides that tho, is your neck thin? and else i could only recommend genio or something to balance out philtrum

ur quite good looking besides that tho, is your neck thin? and else i could only recommend genio or something to balance out philtrum
I think its just some lens distortion. Hmmm. I think trimax + OBO is necessary - everyday I wanna ER as a result of my IPD and midface length - knowing I could be way better looking with some slight touches is just horrible.

• +1
I think its just some lens distortion. Hmmm. I think trimax + OBO is necessary - everyday I wanna ER as a result of my IPD and midface length - knowing I could be way better looking with some slight touches is just horrible.
how old r u? trimax ofc larp but not necessary obv

• +1
Reactions: minicoper
how old r u? trimax ofc larp but not necessary obv
17. There is no fix for a long midface other then LF2 or trimax or changing the percieved midface with some drop-down brow implants and OBO. I literally look like one of those morphs where they draw out your face vertically.

17. There is no fix for a long midface other then LF2 or trimax or changing the percieved midface with some drop-down brow implants and OBO. I literally look like one of those morphs where they draw out your face vertically.
tall skull, just live with it, where you gonna get the money for obo and trimax anyway?

View attachment 3238341
your right its a trait that isnt animalistic because its ethereal and seperated from primalistic beasts

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 0V3R and PrimalPlasty
The most beautiful exotic trait a man or a women can have, gods blessing and you guys try to fix it (even tho its impossible anyway) :lul:

View attachment 3238202

View attachment 3238206

Just admit that you would change your disgusting low ipd or normal ipd with this by angels chosen gift

No, we are better than you "Humans"

The higher your ESR the better, mine is 0.49 for example
Im sorry for having trash normal ESR, chad

• +1
been saying this as a narrow ipd mf always getting mogged by aliens

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and minicoper
It's 0.45 and he's frauding with hair in everh single picture you can find of him, esr literally doesn't matter midface ratio is what matters
can you measure this guys esr?

Attachments

• 1728929969859.png
    1728929969859.png
    274 KB · Views: 0