HIGH IQ (ANTI) AGEING

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I will keep this simple ,

Ageing is the result of a partially vestigial PROGRAM . It is true that damage accumulation = ageing , but the cause of damage accumulation is PROGRAMMED .

Epigenetic factors modulate the program for development , growth , sexual development and reproductive strategies , and then they promote mortality by increaseing damage and inhibiting damage repair . Telomeres affect epigenetic factors such as gene expression . telomeres shortening is the most ancient ageing program .

i said ageing is "partially vestigial" cuz humans didnt evolve to age , in fact we have been evolveing to live longer way before our ancestors ( useing the evolution as theoretical model , dont get mad if ur anti evolution ) were humans . our ancient ancestors evolved to age tho , and this program remains in us albeit delayed

ageing evolve to punish bad genes . like this is why stress ages u . stress is a result of struggle , which means genes failed in ur environment . stressed organisms are punished to make them reproduce less . ageing is a type of punishment . like it punished ancient single celled eukaryotes by shortening their telomeres when they asexually reproduce (meaning no sex , worse for evolution when no sex , THEREFORE bad genes if no sex ) . also bad genes arent just inheritable directly in single cells , but like DNA damage can accumulate and make genes bad . HENCE the ancient mechanism of telomere shortening , as commonly known DNA damage causes telomere shortening in addition to cell division (analogous to asexual reproduction in single celled organisms ) . BUT reproduce not shorten telomeres or ur children would be BORN old . our bodies reflect the populations of our ancient single celled organisms who aged programmatically from telomere shortening .

and in multicellular organisms , is useful cuz it increases evolution rate . shorter generations , and not old ones reproduceing a ton meaning less evolution rate . so the groups that reproduce more yet age more have INCREASED ADAPTABILITY compared to groups that age less . thus today most groups age because our ancient ancestors who aged survived cuz they adapt faster

so , ageing is program , result of survival to organism that had the program . this does NOT mean HUMANS evolved to age . we have been evolveing longer lives over time , but this is slow , cuz of selection shadow . selection shadow is that since in wild mortality increases with ageing from factors like injury , disease , starve , etc , there is very little evolutionary pressure at older chronological ages . epigentic factors like gene expression is programmed ageing (well also some adaptive and fighting of the program, but overall gene expression causes ageing) .

well what can we do about this , we cant just focus on the damage aspect . maybe antioxidants and such can prevent accelerated ageing and somewhat attenuate damage accumulation , but it would be a good idea to address to program so we dont accumulate the damage naturally .

heres whats important cuz u can do right now :

melatonin : delays the program , it extend lifespan in mice , and in humans can delay puberty and menopause , both are programs tied into the human ageing program . melatonin is an ancient hormone that has pleiotropic anti ageing effects . increase naturally but also supplement .

vitamin d other anti ageing hormone . it increases stress resistance includeing damage repair . it a hormetic hormone to the damageing UV radiation

the pro ageing hormones are : follicle stimulateing hormone , lutinizeing hormone . u see they play roles in development and sexual development , but they also increase in middle age for no reason but to induce ageing and death . does so in other species , notably salmon . decrease these somehow .

NOFAP + CR : this is extrmeely important . Caloric restriction activates anti ageing program to survive food shortages when cant reproduce , so might as well age less so species not extinct from ageing during times where reproduction is not viable (physically able , maybe , but offspring die if ur starveing) if ur trying to eat less but ur cooming u are messing with the anti ageing program of CR . u must do nofap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, lookmaxascend, mvp2v1 and 3 others
If I do all this I'll be able to rot here for a 100 years

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
No fap aged me. no sex = punishment , so to halt aging one must fap to imagination and be biologically convinced it’s a real woman. You become cold psychopath who only see woman as object but atleast u won’t age. Disposable soma theory is dumb , it posits something like an all pervading aether which is limited in time and space except it’s in your body , telomeres are a joke I think .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, randomop and 1 other person
No fap aged me. no sex = punishment , so to halt aging one must fap to imagination and be biologically convinced it’s a real woman. You become cold psychopath who only see woman as object but atleast u won’t age. Disposable soma theory is dumb , it posits something like an all pervading aether which is limited in time and space except it’s in your body , telomeres are a joke I think .

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
too high iq for this forum

• +1
no sex = punishment
yes this is true , but based on the theory of CR induceing an anti ageing program , ejaculation could interfere . ill have to reconsider the sexual aspect in relation to the program

Disposable soma theory is dumb , it posits something like an all pervading aether which is limited in time and space except it’s in your body
its just a way of conceptualizeing trade offs , which do exist , but the trade offs are downstream details of the primary cause of ageing (program)
telomeres are a joke I think
telomere lengthening has reversed gene expression age and extended mouse lifespan (and mice naturally have long telomeres)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
So true

• +1
yes this is true , but based on the theory of CR induceing an anti ageing program , ejaculation could interfere . ill have to reconsider the sexual aspect in relation to the program

its just a way of conceptualizeing trade offs , which do exist , but the trade offs are downstream details of the primary cause of ageing (program)

telomere lengthening has reversed gene expression age and extended mouse lifespan (and mice naturally have long telomeres)
Then, adding epithalon would be a good idea.

• +1
Actually extended dry fasting may be the most potent anti-ageing technique